Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Netnode [NND] Mineable New consensus Algorithm - No Premine! - page 4. (Read 2432 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Kind of interesting to see a mineable and a new consesus algorithm with no premine at the first time that this coin is released. I wish they could do more interesting ideas and such other things we cannot imagine in the other platforms.
I think we can expect that there are more good things will be done to this idea. We just need to follow their social channels so we can be always updated in the development. And the project are still new so a lot of works and doings will be made by this team in the upcoming more days.
Yes that is right. Having be in their social media sites will help us to be more updated to them, know their latest updates and announcements as well as we attached to them directly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
An interesting idea to create such a system of nodes for new coins. Everything is thought out and understandable to any user.
The idea should always be unique, and even if not, the project should still be significantly different from the existing ones, because this is the only way to conquer the audience.
Yeah, conquering the audience would make some noises on the project. I just want to make this project looks like a great project by helping them to earn in the users side.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Kind of interesting to see a mineable and a new consesus algorithm with no premine at the first time that this coin is released. I wish they could do more interesting ideas and such other things we cannot imagine in the other platforms.
I think we can expect that there are more good things will be done to this idea. We just need to follow their social channels so we can be always updated in the development. And the project are still new so a lot of works and doings will be made by this team in the upcoming more days.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
An interesting idea to create such a system of nodes for new coins. Everything is thought out and understandable to any user.
The idea should always be unique, and even if not, the project should still be significantly different from the existing ones, because this is the only way to conquer the audience.
Yes, absolutely true, team's unique approach will really help them to overcome their competition. It is the best part of the project.
Nowadays it is really important for the projects to come with innovation or unique approaches to getting success. Fortunately, the team has already done this thing for keeping them ahead from the competition.
Activity: 588
Yes, absolutely true, team's unique approach will really help them to over come to their competition. It is the best part of the project.
Activity: 560
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
That's right, this is what the project’s uniqueness should do first.
Each developer initially faces the problems of project implementation and in order to popularize it, one has to spend precious time searching for various advertising options.
Activity: 672
That's right, this is what the project’s uniqueness should do first.
Activity: 554
Yes. Being unique is something that can easily convince more people to joined that will lead to a better results in the development. Furthermore, this is very important as it will be the basis for all people to decide whether to invest or not.
That is true. Because uniqueness bring a huge impact to a certain project. But of course more importantly, the project Netnode needs to acertain its great capabilities and proves its potential as a true and trusted mineable new concensus algorithm.
Yes. Being unique is something that can easily convince more people to joined that will lead to a better results in the development. Furthermore, this is very important as it will be the basis for all people to decide whether to invest or not.
What's the news here? I can see that this project Netnode has potential and is a good technological project indeed. So for that, am I correctly understand that you will be selling nodes but you will not conduct rounds of coin sales in the classical format?
As I understand it, yes. But you still need to review and consult with the developers if you plan to buy tokens here.
I fully agree that any manipulations and plans need to be discussed directly with the developer, because the community cannot know the specific answers to such details.
That's right, I really hope that we will be given news and what is actually happening with the development of the platform.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Isn't this project really similar to NYZO, they came out in the same period. NYZO much more shilled , can you evidence some different aspetc of these two projects?
There are many similar projects like this one but Netnode is coming with many features and services, which can make the project better than its competitors.
Activity: 588
It seems that there are so many mineable coins right now but, as you can see that this thing has a new consensus algorithm which makes the coins even unique.
Yeah. This is unique from the others and the good thing for this coin is it is already listed in some exchange. And the team are hardly working to make this community alive and be liked by the people of crypto. In fact, they have given opportunity for the people to earned this coin by following and be always active in their social channels.
The team is making this project even more boosted for which what I can see in here. And that's a good thing indeed. Well, that good for its future to attain and achieve all its goals and objectives. Netnode have lots of capabilities to keep rising and prove itself.
The team behind the project is innovative and hardworking, which has been pushing the project towards the way of success to achieve their goals.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Isn't this project really similar to NYZO, they came out in the same period. NYZO much more shilled , can you evidence some different aspetc of these two projects?
Activity: 504
It seems that there are so many mineable coins right now but, as you can see that this thing has a new consensus algorithm which makes the coins even unique.
Yeah. This is unique from the others and the good thing for this coin is it is already listed in some exchange. And the team are hardly working to make this community alive and be liked by the people of crypto. In fact, they have given opportunity for the people to earned this coin by following and be always active in their social channels.
The team is making this project even more boosted for which what I can see in here. And that's a good thing indeed. Well, that good for its future to attain and achieve all its goals and objectives. Netnode have lots of capabilities to keep rising and prove itself.
What's the news here? I can see that this project Netnode has potential and is a good technological project indeed. So for that, am I correctly understand that you will be selling nodes but you will not conduct rounds of coin sales in the classical format?
As I understand it, yes. But you still need to review and consult with the developers if you plan to buy tokens here.
I fully agree that any manipulations and plans need to be discussed directly with the developer, because the community cannot know the specific answers to such details.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: