Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Netnode [NND] Mineable New consensus Algorithm - No Premine! - page 5. (Read 2432 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
It seems that there are so many mineable coins right now but, as you can see that this thing has a new consensus algorithm which makes the coins even unique.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
An interesting idea to create such a system of nodes for new coins. Everything is thought out and understandable to any user.
Yeah. It is well explained in the first page on what are the usage of this kind of node. This is something unique and new to the users and to the those people who have knowledge in consensus algorithm. Hopefully, it will be supported by many investors of crypto so it can have better development ahead.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
In addition to the names of the developers, are there any detailed information about their personalities? I would like to get to know them in more detail and determine their intentions regarding this project.
Activity: 554
I found something interesting in here. I think i should put my eyes on this Netnode and pay attention to its coming up more updates ahead. But team, can I raised a question? I just wanted to know if can I already start the node now and get my reward?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
An interesting idea to create such a system of nodes for new coins. Everything is thought out and understandable to any user.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Interesting concept ...

I think this will have to be seen, as the sale of the 'initial' nodes means that all subsequent nodes would have to go through the same channel to be 'nought' also.

Is there no standard way to setup nodes on our own?

#crysx
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

it would be nice if all the team's plans were implemented. all that is included in the roadmap looks serious. if that happens, then it will be interesting

Yes, it can be considered as an opportunity to receive passive income and this is in fact a very serious motivation.
please tell me whether the calculator awards? what percentage will I be able to receive? or the reward will be fixed regardless of the number of nodes
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

it would be nice if all the team's plans were implemented. all that is included in the roadmap looks serious. if that happens, then it will be interesting

Yes, it can be considered as an opportunity to receive passive income and this is in fact a very serious motivation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

But if I understand correctly the coin will be used as a new means of payment and this should provide high value and liquidity.
now I see a good opportunity of earning through the launch sites.  I have already returned the money for 6 nodes in other projects and now make a profit. Therefore, I am interested in this topic and would like to get more information.
judging by the roadmap, users will soon be able to start nodes and receive the first income. But in any case, you will have to wait for the listing on the exchanges to sell your coins.

Activity: 128

But if I understand correctly the coin will be used as a new means of payment and this should provide high value and liquidity.
now I see a good opportunity of earning through the launch sites.  I have already returned the money for 6 nodes in other projects and now make a profit. Therefore, I am interested in this topic and would like to get more information.
judging by the roadmap, users will soon be able to start nodes and receive the first income. But in any case, you will have to wait for the listing on the exchanges to sell your coins.
Activity: 112

Activity: 379
German, Indonesian, and Chinese translations added!
Hello , do you plan a Russian translation ? Many technical terms are difficult to understand for those who do not know English.
Activity: 126
Missed the point.It turns out that the coins are not needed or what?I'm talking about node.
Or need?I've never seen anything so ask-we will follow the development.
The coins are used as a high liquidity base "currency" for the network. After all coins are mined a burn rate will take effect although that will not be for a long time. The NND coin is also used to support those who operate nodes. Relatively speaking there could be a high emission rate with a high number of nodes on the network. This incentivizes the network to scale alongside transactions.

Activity: 130
The economic model looks very interesting.  I think the project has a future because society will be interested in passive income. but let's see what will happen after listing on exchanges.
as for exchanges, this is a very interesting question. I would like to know with whom the negotiations are conducted and whether there are preliminary agreements with any exchanges?
Activity: 140
The economic model looks very interesting.  I think the project has a future because society will be interested in passive income. but let's see what will happen after listing on exchanges.
Activity: 252

From what I understand a Youtube channel is in the making.

Here's a link to the subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NetNode/

in credit until there is no news. at the moment, all the information on the site... 
now the project looks very interesting for me and I will consider it for passive income.
Activity: 182
so you are saying you will sell nodes?
Yes, we plan on selling at least the initial nodes to help fund the project. The wallet and ecosystem will be 100% free to use aside from the obvious spending of coins and what not. Thanks for the question!
and what dollar amount is needed for that? and when can I sell my coins? negotiations with exchanges are already underway?
Activity: 196
Hey. tell me are there any instructions for running nodes? and what amount of dollars is needed for this. I'm actually very interested in using this as passive income .
copper member
Activity: 21
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much

From what I understand a Youtube channel is in the making.

Here's a link to the subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NetNode/

Yes, a youtube is in the works. Please ask any questions that you might have about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: