Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 27. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
will there be a pre-ico? If so, what conditions are given or not given? searched in whitepaper and did not found.
I do not think that this is a matter of deception.

so what is it? there no info on ico or ieo or whatever they’re having
Activity: 112
will there be a pre-ico? If so, what conditions are given or not given? searched in whitepaper and did not found.
I do not think that this is a matter of deception.
Activity: 98
Actually, I didn’t believe in this project, and even now I don’t believe much, it’s very hard to shake a normal VR, which doesn’t strain your eyes, until it is too accessible. But I see people’s interest growing)
I wonder how you determine the prospects of the project?

It is important to evaluate the idea itself!) Well, of course, many other factors too
I wonder how you determine the prospects of the project?
where is the demo version, layout, prototype?
the demo will never be superfluous, it is always a plus for the investor however
where is the demo version, layout, prototype?
It is time to somehow delight the afflicted to plunge into the new sensations of crypto. to touch the vr world
It’s unlikely that you will be able to touch the virtual reality with all the desire, but the project is promising, I fully agree
It is time to somehow delight the afflicted to plunge into the new sensations of crypto. to touch the vr world
The potential for virtual reality is endless: applications from space science to exciting games and even medicine. It's hard not to get into all the fantastic fantasies and exciting opportunities. However, this sometimes leads to intimidation of the industry for the average person. In the network, we want to focus on the simplest, most relevant application of VR: the exchange of human experience - be it a walk through a peaceful city in Italy or a deep-sea dive in the Bahamas.
now, in fact, virtual reality is not at all virtual, there are online conferences, the same Skype, which makes it possible to communicate in online mode
Every year, virtual reality is becoming closer and more accessible. they wrote that the oculus rift is going to make glasses accessible to everyone. so I think the project is very interesting for vr future
yes, join the existing non-existing world without leaving home. It is interesting how the world is changing ... it would seem that things are not going very quickly, but if you think about it, the progress is clear.

I'm right in anticipation of how I sit and watch UFC with glasses of virtual reality
now, in fact, virtual reality is not at all virtual, there are online conferences, the same Skype, which makes it possible to communicate in online mode
Every year, virtual reality is becoming closer and more accessible. they wrote that the oculus rift is going to make glasses accessible to everyone. so I think the project is very interesting for vr future
yes, join the existing non-existing world without leaving home. It is interesting how the world is changing ... it would seem that things are not going very quickly, but if you think about it, the progress is clear.

I'm right in anticipation of how I sit and watch UFC with glasses of virtual reality
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Man this seems interesting. I will see to that my crew members make a little investment in the project as a show of their support and loyalty. We just moored to an abandoned wharf near enemy outpost five mile north of coastal lowlands where is the biggest heroin supplying village in northern vietnam. People here go bonkers over a line of cocaine and some are willing to trade their liver for a double-dose. We think it would be ecologically wise to sell cocaine dosimeters for fiat and put it all in crypto.
Activity: 84
Tell me how much has the project already collected? Can I still take part in the bounty?
The project has not yet collected anything, fundraising is not soon.
Tell me how much has the project already collected? Can I still take part in the bounty?
this project is a new system that allows users or organizations to transmit their unique virtual realities on a global scale. Using virtual reality devices, viewers can take part in these amazing visual impressions of their home.
Pages:
Jump to: