Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 24. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
this is pure chaos. Thousands of servers for decades accumulate content that was created by the authors for a penny, and often - to achieve a one-time goal of the customer. Many texts become obsolete the very next day after publication and their only function is chronicle.
and how blockchain can help exactly?

Google and Facebook pledged to defeat falsehoods and I, for example, watched with interest exactly how corporations with the most powerful computing capabilities are going to do it.
Google decided to cut off the earning potential of fake creators. It is logical: clickbaiters earn money on traffic. But what to do with paid "stuffing"? Facebook turned to the help of reputable media consultants - now under each link there will be a note that this or that agency checked the veracity of the text and rendered a corresponding verdict. Of course, this will not ensure the prompt establishment of accuracy labels for all texts, so the corporation has announced an additional recruitment of 3,000 employees — specifically for checking news.
Activity: 140
this is pure chaos. Thousands of servers for decades accumulate content that was created by the authors for a penny, and often - to achieve a one-time goal of the customer. Many texts become obsolete the very next day after publication and their only function is chronicle.

Google and Facebook pledged to defeat falsehoods and I, for example, watched with interest exactly how corporations with the most powerful computing capabilities are going to do it.
the blockchain technology has come into the sphere of content creation / distribution. And this is really important.
and why?
coz we live in the informational Middle Ages. Uncontrolled accumulation of content. Remember Nietzsche: “Another generation of readers, and the Spirit itself will begin to stink”? It is now noon of the generation of authors.

I dont understand, are you saying there is a decrease in writing. coz then you're wrong. In April 2017, 84 million posts were posted on WordPress blogs alone. This is more than any person, including Wasserman, can read for life.
and how many publications from these 84 million do not duplicate each other in whole or in part?
In the current conditions it is impossible to know.
the blockchain technology has come into the sphere of content creation / distribution. And this is really important.
and why?
coz we live in the informational Middle Ages. Uncontrolled accumulation of content. Remember Nietzsche: “Another generation of readers, and the Spirit itself will begin to stink”? It is now noon of the generation of authors.

I dont understand, are you saying there is a decrease in writing. coz then you're wrong. In April 2017, 84 million posts were posted on WordPress blogs alone. This is more than any person, including Wasserman, can read for life.
and how many publications from these 84 million do not duplicate each other in whole or in part?
and why?

and why?
and why?
Activity: 196
that is, 2 different tokens are created. One of which is designed to pay for watching a video to someone who broadcasts it, right?
why do we need blockchain to create content anyway?

it preserves the copyright and makes sure you get paid for everything you create
Blockchain and the death of the author
the wind blew from the other side
that is, 2 different tokens are created. One of which is designed to pay for watching a video to someone who broadcasts it, right?

it preserves the copyright and makes sure you get paid for everything you create
Blockchain and the death of the author

Can anybody explain in simple language why we need tokens here?? the white paper is written so hard that the brain can be broken!
as I understand tokens will be used for paying content creators, those who create virtual reality videos and publish them for others
create and earn on it

earn how much?
this I don't know
tokens will serve to reward content authors.
so I can share the content no matter what I’ve created?
there will be an editor who will decide what to publish
Can anybody explain in simple language why we need tokens here?? the white paper is written so hard that the brain can be broken!
as I understand tokens will be used for paying content creators, those who create virtual reality videos and publish them for others
create and earn on it

earn how much?
this I don't know
so I can share the content no matter what I’ve created?
create and earn on it

earn how much?
this I don't know
create and earn on it

earn how much?
this I don't know
create and earn on it

earn how much?
Pages:
Jump to: