Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 28. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
And in order to have some weight in this thing, when it comes out, you need to have VR equipment, right?
Well yes…
are they gonna make their own equipment?

why? there’s no use in that. oculus already did the hardest part
Activity: 140
And in order to have some weight in this thing, when it comes out, you need to have VR equipment, right?
Well yes…
are they gonna make their own equipment?
Well yes…
Activity: 70
Regulation will only take part of the profits, as resources will be spent on registration, paperwork, control and checks, while not guaranteeing anything in return - any startup and any business can be both super-profitable and unprofitable.
Almost no one has the ability to determine the purity of the project, and some access to legal markets will allow everyone to have such an opportunity, and many project founders will think before trying to just throw the community.

Nobody will lose profit, they will do the work for you, which is usually done by auditors for large investors.
Regulation will only take part of the profits, as resources will be spent on registration, paperwork, control and checks, while not guaranteeing anything in return - any startup and any business can be both super-profitable and unprofitable.
Almost no one has the ability to determine the purity of the project, and some access to legal markets will allow everyone to have such an opportunity, and many project founders will think before trying to just throw the community.
If there is an opportunity, I will definitely be in the crowdsale.
so when the sales start?

there was no official information yet, they promised to make an official announcement as soon as they decide on it.
so when the sales start?
Quite an interesting direction, as a fan of VR - I fully support the guys, maybe this is the birth of a new era for vr
over time, almost all projects will need legalization, not all, but almost all
This is a speculative market, 1 billion will be released, so the drawing cap will drop by 10 billion.
Will there anything here with bonuses for the earliest ones?
the time of sales seems to have not yet been established
Will there anything here with bonuses for the earliest ones?
I think that in the near future virtual reality glasses will be in every house like a computer or phone now, now they are doing everything so that they are accessible to everyone
Facebook is working on it. and Google.

it is so nice to dream
Developing does not mean that they have already released and are actively using it. It is possible to move virtual reality in a slightly different direction to develop such points in a larger direction.
I think that in the near future virtual reality glasses will be in every house like a computer or phone now, now they are doing everything so that they are accessible to everyone

it is so nice to dream
I was waiting for a good project with virtual reality to appear for a long time
not you alone, quite a while wanted something new about virtual reality, but decent projects with a good team are quite a bit unfortunately. This project is more compiled in my opinion, of course, while there is not enough drive, but I think the project is still ahead.

It's a sign
Pages:
Jump to: