Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain - page 26. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Personally, I really like the idea
The market will determine how much the project is interesting to them

All these appraisers are like psychics on television.
Activity: 85
The market will determine how much the project is interesting to them
Activity: 196
No sense whatsoever
It’s too early to talk about exchanges. there wasn’t even a main crowdsale
this is not particularly encouraging
It’s too early to talk about exchanges. there wasn’t even a main crowdsale
is there a bounty to this project?
As far as I know, the bounty hasn’t been announced yet

ok. and when their tokens will go to the exchange? i looked on the website but could not find anything
At the moment, information on entering the stock exchange is not announced yet

ok. and when their tokens will go to the exchange? i looked on the website but could not find anything
So much preparation that the project can and will please the participants
Activity: 112
Im wondering how fast this app will work? im mean it is on blockchain and blockchain is pretty slow
they are using ethereum, and it is pretty  fast

but the market is only at the development stage. why are they so sure they will succeed?
there is a future for it, but one feels a very bad future for the population of the planet, many will not live in real life, but virtual life!
This is all a solid HYIP theme, on top of another HYIP theme
Another cool thing is the augmented reality that Google and Apple have already announced;)
Im wondering how fast this app will work? im mean it is on blockchain and blockchain is pretty slow

but the market is only at the development stage. why are they so sure they will succeed?
there is a future for it, but one feels a very bad future for the population of the planet, many will not live in real life, but virtual life!
This is all a solid HYIP theme, on top of another HYIP theme

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
How can I switch channels in VR? Probably with the help of thoughts.

Again you? Are u kidding my ass or what? Hit a switcher button and that will take u to another channel. Overall I think you should move on to waiter shifts and forget crypto. Network is the first virtual reality coin out there which implies that it would take you a bit of time to understand how it works and how to handle virtual stuff. You are clearly not salacious enough to step in this field. Wanna come to my andragogy class, I take pupils between 50-130 yo.
you just have to hold your eyes on the button for a couple of seconds. In general, there is nothing complicated in it. I tried it myself, the only thing for me is that I don’t like the quality of the picture
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: