Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 36. (Read 196191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
How many of you have dumped the free survey coins?

I think, the most of those who writes in this thread never touched Neucoin.

The chart looks like as if everybody would dump it. The buywalls are melting.

Yes buywalls are melting fast, there was a big buywall at 2300 now it's almost gone.

It's gone, price still decreasing - and it goes without saying, that the Neucon regime/team is still the only buying party.

I really would like to know how many Coins are still out there, in the hands of in real/independent Investors...

Imagine where the price would be if they would've really sold the whole ICO to the public. ;-)

Or imagine if they would distribute really what they stake everyday. Since launch: 236 Mio new Neucoin.

236% inflation out of market-perspective.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Yes buywalls are melting fast, there was a big buywall at 2300 now it's almost gone.

It's gone, price still decreasing - and it goes without saying, that the Neucon regime/team is still the only buying party.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Activity: 545
Merit: 500
Maybe I have rocks in my head, But I like this price, worth A throwing in a BTC at least.....

That's pretty altruistic of you, providing liquidity for those with brains, or remorse to dump into.

You do understand the maths, right?  Or have you been injecting marijuanas?

legendary

legendary
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 630
The first reaction!!!

ophelie:

Hi,

We're currently restructuring our mining infrastructure, hence the slowed down network for a few hours. When relaunching the client, it mined while syncing. This is why it mined a longer chain than the one with the PoW blocks that got orphaned. I'm taking measures so it doesn't happen again and we'll be removing this behavior from the client in a future release.
Keep in mind that while a glitch caused by the foundations NeuCoins today is obvious to the network, it will become less and less important as we continue distributing NeuCoins.

Please not that neucoin.io doesn't handle reorganizations properly (we noticed this while looking for discrepancies between our own blockchain explorer and neucoin.io a few weeks ago). I agree that it is interesting to be able to look at orphaned blocks / chains - and if some of you would like that feature, we definitely will add it to our own.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/24

legendary
Maybe I have rocks in my head, But I like this price, worth A throwing in a BTC at least.....

Good luck with that. ;-)
I AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
how do I get the results of the first survey. $ 25?
Activity: 574
How to collect the coins from the survey if you're stuck at: Connecting to facebook...
legendary
The first reaction!!!

ophelie:

Hi,

We're currently restructuring our mining infrastructure, hence the slowed down network for a few hours. When relaunching the client, it mined while syncing. This is why it mined a longer chain than the one with the PoW blocks that got orphaned. I'm taking measures so it doesn't happen again and we'll be removing this behavior from the client in a future release.
Keep in mind that while a glitch caused by the foundations NeuCoins today is obvious to the network, it will become less and less important as we continue distributing NeuCoins.

Please not that neucoin.io doesn't handle reorganizations properly (we noticed this while looking for discrepancies between our own blockchain explorer and neucoin.io a few weeks ago). I agree that it is interesting to be able to look at orphaned blocks / chains - and if some of you would like that feature, we definitely will add it to our own.

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/24
legendary
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/21

alexhiggins732: "I apologize for throwing around word like fraud and pointing my finger at the foundations which hold these addresses, and perhaps I am being too loose with such terms, but the longer I wait the more infuriating this becomes."

No, Alex, it's okay to use those kind of words when you refer to Neucon and the NoKoin regime.
I can only advise everybody to start reading this thread from page 1. Grab a beer and invest the time.

I agree. But most wont spend the time.

Whatever this turns out to be, nokoin control this centralised network. You are ALWAYS under their control?
They can change history anytime they like, IF they want to.
They own 99% of the trust.
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/technical-questions-and-clarifications/531/18

Alex, what I don't really understand is...

alexhiggins,
"Malicious or Incompetence? I don't care to debate.... honestly. I just want it fixed..."
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/19

...You want this fixed so you can carry on, regardless of fraud or incompetence?

Sorry I dont get it.
Is it all about profit? (I can only assume nokoin pow is very profitable for you?) or what else motivates you here?
(If you believe in nokoin long term, why wouldn't you care about fraud?)

He is a miner and wants to make some money as long as it goes. I can't blame him for that.

Everybody without a horse in this race already know what it is.. and that nobody should touch it. In fact it's already dead - like a zombie.

I agree, as a miner he needs to make money. No problem there.
Just wondered if that was the only motivation to not care if he's been defrauded upto now.

By exposing this "irregularity", the question of fraud needs answering regardless weather Alex cares or not. "Others" will care to know.
If mining nokoin (pow) IS all about profit, and Alex has been defrauded, then I would think he should at least "care" to note that fact.

I think he does care and he already called it fraud, even if he does it subtile. He could have hide it what he didn't. That he made it obvious for everybody to see, including some possible scenarios so that everybody can come to own conclusions, is enough.

And now everybody can think about the question why there is no reaction and no explanation or some information from the team since 20 hours.

Hey I'm not trying to knock Alex,
Just trying to understand why malicious behaviour, leading to fraud does not matter. 

I know. Didn't want to say that, just round off what you said. ;-)

I respect his candour.

The silence from nokoin is far more substantial.
Not even an acknowledgement of Alex concerns.
All team and mods seem to just disappear.
As Alex stated the longer he waits for an answer, the more frustrated he is/will become.

They are still there, but I believe they're leaving. Maybe some members already left the sinking ship. And I'm sure, they all regret. In 10 years, when everybody will google their names, the Neucoin-story will be still there.

Activity: 812
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/21

alexhiggins732: "I apologize for throwing around word like fraud and pointing my finger at the foundations which hold these addresses, and perhaps I am being too loose with such terms, but the longer I wait the more infuriating this becomes."

No, Alex, it's okay to use those kind of words when you refer to Neucon and the NoKoin regime.
I can only advise everybody to start reading this thread from page 1. Grab a beer and invest the time.

Whatever this turns out to be, nokoin control this centralised network. You are ALWAYS under their control?

alexhiggins,
"Malicious or Incompetence? I don't care to debate.... honestly. I just want it fixed..."
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/3-5-hours-of-transactions-removed-from-the-block-chain/2057/19

...You want this fixed so you can carry on, regardless of fraud or incompetence?

Sorry I dont get it.
Is it all about profit? (I can only assume nokoin pow is very profitable for you?) or what else motivates you here?

He is a miner and wants to make some money as long as it goes. I can't blame him for that.

Everybody without a horse in this race already know what it is.. and that nobody should touch it. In fact it's already dead - like a zombie.

Just wondered if that was the only motivation to not care if he's been defrauded upto now.

By exposing this "irregularity", the question of fraud needs answering regardless weather Alex cares or not. "Others" will care to know.
If mining nokoin (pow) IS all about profit, and Alex has been defrauded, then I would think he should at least "care" to note that fact.

I think he does care and he already called it fraud, even if he does it subtile. He could have hide it what he didn't. That he made it obvious for everybody to see, including some possible scenarios so that everybody can come to own conclusions, is enough.

And now everybody can think about the question why there is no reaction and no explanation or some information from the team since 20 hours.

Hey I'm not trying to knock Alex,
Just trying to understand why malicious behaviour, leading to fraud does not matter.

I respect his candour.

The silence from nokoin is far more substantial.
Not even an acknowledgement of Alex concerns.
All team and mods seem to just disappear.
As Alex stated the longer he waits for an answer, the more frustrated he is/will become.

legendary

alexhiggins,

Sorry I dont get it.

alexhiggins,

Sorry I dont get it.

legendary

alexhiggins,

Sorry I dont get it.

alexhiggins,

Sorry I dont get it.

legendary
No official reply at all from neucoin team about what alexhiggens found :-/ I recall sandrine saying "once the coin is launched the floodgates (communication) would open again". Heck their Twitter wasn't even updated since October 15... You would think they would have let people know their Survey coins were released. Their is literally nothing you can do with the coin except lock it away in a growth account or sell it for Bitcoin. Facebook HTML5 games do not take more than 7, 5, 3 or even 2 months to make. The launch was supposed to be 2 months ago and they told us that the game was getting made since then. The problem is they probably don't have an API to connect to their web wallet and have no idea what to do since their head dev kuroush is gone.

There's 4 btc left on .00002300 and then the next one is 12 btc for .00002200 ...

Before they gave out the survey coins I said that they couldn't give them out, because people would dump them but they also can not hold them back.

What they did is some kind of middle ground. They gave them out but without leading any attention on that. And it's obviously not that easy to get them.

So, nobody can say they didn't give the coins out, but it's also not too much what they had to give out. It could be called smart, but what it shows is desperation.

By the way: They still need a lot of money...
https://blockchain.info/address/3MrNuksZ1VePU3dGiSQFiouWerJUJgDkfH
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Pages:
Jump to: