Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 39. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Oh man it's getting kinda sad and dangerous... A lot of people can't get the verification through their phones so neucoin is telling these people to pm them their phone number, country, and Facebook url. Like regular PM through their forum? How secure is their forum that someone can just hack into an admin account and have all that juicy information?? That is very unprofessional to ask them to email or PM this info. They should just tell the people to hold off on anything until they fix the problem. Seriously, no amount of free neucoin is worth giving up your personal information like that!

Edit:

Here's the squirrel bot telling people to send their info:
We'll look into it. Please send a Private Message with your country, cell phone number and mobile service provider, the email you used to take the submit the surveys and register for MyNeuCoin and your Facebook profile URL.

I finally posted back on their forum to warn people not to give their information like this... I just got so angry that they would actually ask such a risky thing...

Neucoin: where incompetence and negligence go hand in hand.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
^ agree Tempus. They were told, they wouldn't listen.

But then again, TibanneCat might have a point here.
Maybe their primary plan was never to get rich with the coins, but with a different scheme. Looking at the current survey coin disaster, it's possible that the main goal was to collect a big amount of matching cell-phone numbers, facebook accounts and email-addresses - should be worth a couple of bucks on the black market.
Because that's a pretty decent base for all kinds of social engineering attacks, identity theft, or the like. Maybe they also collect the passwords you enter when using the web-wallet. Think about all the users that tend to reuse passwords...

Neucon: Where lies and incompetence (and maybe even cyber crimes) go hand in hand.
lol and im starting to believe that you are a nokoiner trying to make us look like fools because that is industry standard one man verification
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
^ agree Tempus. They were told, they wouldn't listen.

But then again, TibanneCat might have a point here.
Maybe their primary plan was never to get rich with the coins, but with a different scheme. Looking at the current survey coin disaster, it's possible that the main goal was to collect a big amount of matching cell-phone numbers, facebook accounts and email-addresses - should be worth a couple of bucks on the black market.
Because that's a pretty decent base for all kinds of social engineering attacks, identity theft, or the like. Maybe they also collect the passwords you enter when using the web-wallet. Think about all the users that tend to reuse passwords...

Neucon: Where lies and incompetence (and maybe even cyber crimes) go hand in hand.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Hours later, the team had to buy another 100k on bittrex, price down of course, more people jumping ship.

I'm not even sure how much survey coins are among those sales, looks like less than 5% are able or willing to claim them.
As expected, the regime created a process to stop most people from claiming the free coins.

Really curious about the final numbers, oh... wait... this is Neucon, the transparent project where numbers are faked or undisclosed.

Neucon: Where lies and incompetence go hand in hand.

The problem with the price is not that much that it's going down. It's more that there isn't potential to rise again. If we would assume that there would be good news some day and the price could rise theoretically, in fact it can't, because the team would have to sell because they need to distribute.

It's really a trap... I still don't understand how it's possible that they (team) believed it could work out.

Inflation-Update: plus 183,795,475 Coins since launch.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
My last post at the nokoin's forum gulag, let's see how long it lasts lol. I freely quoted many of you guys, hope you don't mind  Cheesy
Thank you all for exposing these type of traps that taint the whole crypto space. I'm sure many newbies would have lost money if not for all the facts you posted here!!

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/when-will-you-open-your-eyes/1980

You were duped into investing your hard earned money with grand claims of this being the next big thing. Now 1/3 of your investment has evaporated and the price just keeps going down because no one is falling for the hype. Free survey coins should be released in a few days to people who will eagerly dump them regardless the price, not to mention the billions coins that will be slowly offloaded by the team to naive newbies. When will you cut your losses?

You were dazzled with a list of rich and famous who supposedly endorsed this project. None of the big names has publicly vouched for nokoin nor seem to be interested in speaking on its behalf. For them it was just one more cheap opportunity to make a small early investment, you know, just IN CASE it made it. When you buy some S&P 500 stocks doesn't mean you stand behind all 500 companies. When will you stop worshiping cardboard standups?

You were betrayed by the founder Dan Kaufman into believing that he is a respectable and trustworthy entrepreneur despite his past legal troubles of infecting millions of computers with spyware and other less-than-stellar ventures. It is public knowledge that his previous company called their users 'trailer cash'. Now he has your money and is nowhere to be heard or seen, only to hide behind fake accounts shilling at other forums. When will you learn to not trust someone with such a dismal track record?

You were hyped with fancy words like innovation and mass adoption, but all you got was a underwhelming re-packaged Peercoin fork with zero proven innovations that would make it stand out. You also got a purposely confusing qt wallet which indirectly forces you to stake all your coins by locking them online for long periods of time. When will you understand that with nokoin, lies and incompetence go hand in hand?

You were invited to join a forum that pretended to be friendly and open, yet those who dared to ask tough questions or expose facts were banned and their posts censored. You'll find as much respect for truth and free speech here as you will in North Korea. Kim Jong Un would be jealous of all the blind faith and mindless propaganda here. When will you stop drinking that Kool-Aid?

You were promised utility since day one, services that would accept nokoin from the start. One month after launch, there is absolutely nowhere to spend your useless coins except dump it in the only one exchange left that will take it [or risk Cryptsy going Mt. Gox]. When will stop waiting for the moon that never comes and realize that you are sinking?

You were impressed with claims of a professional marketing team that would take nokoin mainstream, despite it relying on someone who has been barely able to hold on to a job for the past decade. Now Mark is silently drowning and the only 'marketing' you see is ads and unconvincing paid articles that are laughed at by readers. Even Kourosh [one of the whitepaper authors] left nokoin months ago. When will you raise your threshold of self-deception?

You were fed tales of snowflakes and unicorns when you worried about all the delays, missed targets, anonymous off-shores and dodgy actions. Now you see the list of lies just keeps getting longer, the communication keeps getting even less substantial. When will you realize you've been ripped off by a serial internet crook?

You were told nokoin would gain wide popularity and this was a fantastic chance to jump in early. Oh my, you were even told it would get one million users in the first year!! Now everyday more and more presale buyers dump their coins and walk away in utter disappointment. Per usual, their posts are deleted here but you can read their thoughts at other forums. When will you also step up and say enough is enough?

The red flags are all in front of you, but when will you open your eyes??

Farewell nokoiners, may you be wiser and luckier in your future investments.

So to get free coins I have to provide full personal details and connect with Facebook (which I don't use) and give them my phone details.

Piss off!  Angry

Yep, the founder really inspires confidence Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Hours later, the team had to buy another 100k on bittrex, price down of course, more people jumping ship.

I'm not even sure how much survey coins are among those sales, looks like less than 5% are able or willing to claim them.
As expected, the regime created a process to stop most people from claiming the free coins.

Really curious about the final numbers, oh... wait... this is Neucon, the transparent project where numbers are faked or undisclosed.

Neucon: Where lies and incompetence go hand in hand.
Activity: 406
So to get free coins I have to provide full personal details and connect with Facebook (which I don't use) and give them my phone details.

Piss off!  Angry

have to agree ... I will never use FB, so does that mean no survey coins? If that's true ... BULLSHIT!!
Activity: 23
Confirm account by SMS not work. Unable send message.

Same here  Huh

Cannot verify my wallet either due to "Unable to send text message."  The NoCoin Team can keep my shit coins anyway. Since day one it has been a waste of time. Adios!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I got my NeuCoin survey bonus today! Thanks NeuCoin!~
Yesssh I got the free Neucoin and was able to sell them at 0.00002500... that buy wall is only 1 btc now and the next one is at  0.00002375 - 7 btc... better be quick and get your free BTC!

L M A O !   

P.S.: Congrats to your great timing in general! ;-)

I guess that was one thing good about being a presale buyer... didn't have to "verify" through phone or put my personal info down. Gotta hand it to them, that is definitely one way to prevent people from collecting their free neucoin haha
legendary
Yesssh I got the free Neucoin and was able to sell them at 0.00002500... that buy wall is only 1 btc now and the next one is at  0.00002375 - 7 btc... better be quick and get your free BTC!

L M A O !   

P.S.: Congrats to your great timing in general! ;-)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

Same here  Huh
Activity: 1
I cant get the coins, because I dont have facebook. Sad
I earned coins for all 3 surveys and they never said, that you can only get the coins with facebook. Sad
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Piss off!  Angry

ACK. This is just a big rip off, nothing else. Keep your Shit-Coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
unable to send text message, might be run out of coins  Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

Who the fuck is Acorn?

Joined last week, no intro, no posts until today, (only private) now running nokoin.
http://forum.neucoin.org/users/acorn/activity
legendary

Piss off!  Angry

Uuuhh... nice. They've found a solution to "give" them out, but in combination with some requirement they can be sure, most of all User don't want to fulfill. Good solution for the market, but bad PR.

One question is then: How should there ever be a chance to go mainstream with a "give-out-strategy" if nobody want's to meet those requirements? Wasn't it planned as easy and fun?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Piss off!  Angry
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the giveaway coin already given?
Pages:
Jump to: