Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official - page 42. (Read 196191 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Does anybody know how much Coins that are? Thousands? Hundredthousands? 

5 million Grin

o   approximately 5 million NeuCoins will be distributed no later than October 23 that were earned for taking surveys prior to launch (the actual number will depend on the number of survey-takers who pass through the user verification process)

Oh wow... that's a lot more than I expected. They should begin to build some buy-support for it. At the current price of 0.000029 that would be 145 BTC.

Will be interesting to see what they'll do. I bet: They won't give out 5 Mio Coins. I don't expect that they'll give out just 1 Mio. But if they do it, the price will drop before.

Oh yeah,...   Ouch.
Dan better raid MrNuks for more bitcoin  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

5 million Grin

o   approximately 5 million NeuCoins will be distributed no later than October 23 that were earned for taking surveys prior to launch (the actual number will depend on the number of survey-takers who pass through the user verification process)

Oh wow... that's a lot more than I expected. They should begin to build some buy-support for it. At the current price of 0.000029 that would be 145 BTC.

Will be interesting to see what they'll do. I bet: They won't give out 5 Mio Coins. I don't expect that they'll give out just 1 Mio. But if they do it, the price will drop before.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

5 million Grin

legendary
This thread becomes more and more interesting:

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-price-down/1962

Pretty funny.

One guy suggesting that investors just buy more to try to prop up the price.

Yeah, buy when everyone else is selling.  Good idea.  Tongue

Darteous still a believer.

Others think we need more time to give nokoin a chance.

Yes, it's an interesting and entertaining Thread. If things go wrong in a project there are always three kind of Community-Members:

- real believers
- "unreal" believers... they don't show that they're concerned
- those who show their concerns

The thing about it is: Most of those who show optimism are concerned. Optimism in Neucoin is like music on the titanic.

Here is the next interesting question:

"Hi @Sandrine,

As we are approaching the one month mark, I was wondering if you could give an update as to how the survey and award coins will be distributed, how verification of claims for the coins will be done and such.

Thanks,

Copenman"

http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-distribution-update-what-s-up-next/1954/3

Will be fun to watch how they buy it back on the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
This thread becomes more and more interesting:

Pretty funny.

One guy suggesting that investors just buy more to try to prop up the price.

Yeah, buy when everyone else is selling.  Good idea.  Tongue

Darteous still a believer.

Others think we need more time to give nokoin a chance.
I agree, this is just another shitcoin but why do people waste so much time repeating it again and again. sad motherfuckers

because they keep advertising it and its so clownish that its hard not to hate on it.

Yeah!  Grin

This neucoin shit is great drama again and it hasn't even started. Later will be more drama. Looking forward to it. That's one of the main reasons to be in crypto. Better than television.  Tongue

Neucoin "investors" prepare your anus!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I agree, this is just another shitcoin but why do people waste so much time repeating it again and again. sad motherfuckers

because they keep advertising it and its so clownish that its hard not to hate on it.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Gollo, nokoin investor.
"Neucoin is dead. Or do u see anyone working? Forum is dead also. So forget ur money. I hope that some fake pump is comming to sell my coins After that i forget this coin"

No, I don't see anyone or anything working.
We are in the pump phase right now.
The market is being heavily supported by "team" right now. Without this intervention the price would have already tanked much lower. IMO

Even Darteous knows the "price will keep falling."

Of course, Alexhiggins732 the nokoin miner, advises you "keep buying to support the price." He would, he wants to sell.
But how could small buyers keep up wlth the 100% compounded interest rate. Already 155million nokoin mined since launch.
They can't.

When the free nokoin flood the market, look out.
1 week to go.

stevenCW,
"our ONLY option with PoW mining now active AND survey coins coming is to cut our losses and get out."

(all quotes from nokoin investors!)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
It's even worse then I thought it would be. Not only do I see my rough guess, that there's only one dev, confirmed, but apparently an inexperienced one also.
The quickly made QT wallet with the intention to bring people to the "Growth Account", was the straw that broke the camel for me.
Very well found, mr. Holmes  Wink and I am also still waiting for my survey reward, IF I'll get it (big questionmark) to also put it into my QT wallet.

Hey, no problem. Smiley
I'm waiting for the survey coin also.

That may be the next fiasco
May be (purposefully) too hard to claim.
nokoin team doesn't seem to want the Masses to have any. IMO.

No getnokoin.com
Deferred survey rewards
No distribution to other crypto coin users
Barely even any tipplng by the team on their forum
legendary
Very well found, mr. Holmes  Wink and I am also still waiting for my survey reward, IF I'll get it (big questionmark) to also put it into my QT wallet.
legendary
More an more are disappointed:

Neucoin price down
it would be nice if mods and devs would open their mouth about how we can keep the price UP. Not just talk when they were trying to sell the price at the presale and please don't piss on my head and tell me its raining talk about price not the future.......................... thank you. personally i think it is because people are mining then dumping for btc............

@Newbie: It's just because people are losing hope. They (most of them) know that when the price goes down with 100,000 on the free market and the Neu-Team has to buy on the market, and at the same time they're staking + 151,072,842 new Coins, there is not much possibility for a healthy recovery. The reason is simple: If the price should rise again, the Neu-Team has to distribute/sell Coins. They're holding most likely >98% and it's getting worse.

And at the same time there are some risks: What will happen with the survey-Coins? What will happen when the Angel and Seed - Investors get their restricted Coins?

The only possible reason for a high price would be a pump. But there is just one entity that could do that: The Team. Will they do that? They fear that many who bought it would take it as a opportunity to get out... Also: It would be obvious.

Under the line there is not that much hope and they know that and that's just one reason why they don't want to talk about all that and the price-question. The difference between this project and legit projects is: Legit projects will get better over time because of development and progress. Neucoin will get worse, because of the distribution, the inflation and the scam-impression.

"Allergic to false promises."
Gizfreak, does that mean you are done with nokoin now?

You bet. I mostly give a sound plan the benefit of the doubt. Well the doubt just won Wink

hey Gizfreak, I thought you were into Neucoin. What happened?

He dumped his NoKoin.

I think he calls it NeuCrap  Grin

But not out yet,
Gizfreak balance    5,823.475024 NEU
http://www.neucoin.io/address/Ne6idHhXEKiDnW3fr3wxVM8kj9KnZJeayx
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

You bet. I mostly give a sound plan the benefit of the doubt. Well the doubt just won Wink

He dumped his NoKoin.

I think he calls it NeuCrap  Grin

He dumped his NoKoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: