Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 35. (Read 134196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Ntrn is making great prograss and I am in for the long term. Glad to hold it and see what is feature is going to be for the project.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
i think u should update your wallet cause that issue has been fixed. mine uses only kb now
i'm using the one on github... 1.2
V1.1.2 should have fixed this issue.
Check debug.log if it if in gigabytes.
Backup wallet.dat / blk0001.dat / txlevedb folder then delete neutron folder in appdata\roaming.
Relaunch neutron v1.1.2 and copy back the files/folder back to neutron folder.
i open the wallet 1.1.2 and when i check the version , on tab about nêutron, it says v1.1.1.0-unk
That's same for me.
Did you check debug.log file?
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
i think u should update your wallet cause that issue has been fixed. mine uses only kb now
Backup wallet.dat / blk0001.dat / txlevedb folder then delete neutron folder in appdata\roaming.
i open the wallet 1.1.2 and when i check the version , on tab about nêutron, it says v1.1.1.0-unk
Activity: 434
why neutron uses a lot of hd ? it eat easily around 100gb of hd... its a problem ? why this wallet uses a lot of hd ?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Ok guys we are working really hard to try to fix things with yobit but they really have our hands tied.

They seem to refuse to talk to us:

Tickets are over a month old, no reply, but they tell users who inquire the same generic message that isn't even true.

We have 3 Devs available to help them if they would simply talk to us.

However as I have said before they are running the same Daemon that both Cryptopia and Novaexchange are with no issues.

Please do not trade NTRN at yobit until we can get their attention and resolve this.

We are firing at them on twitter,, in our slack,, here,,

I will now document all of my correspondence with them and go public with it

This is normal.
They wont respond for a few months, at best.

Go look in other threads having problems with them (90%+ of all coins listed there)

EVEN PAYING 0,5 BTC WONT MAKE THEM ANSWER WITHIN ONE MONTH.

I cant understand why ppl use yoshit.

Thank you devs for treating this issue serious. Please continue your efforts and lets hope that they will resolve the issue and release the coins... I am so happy for NTRN continous progress and in same time I know my coins are stuck at yobit..
Activity: 67
Merit: 52
what's happening with the wallet in yobit? will the team be able to do something about it or are they just going to let yobit keep the coins or what? It's concerning not knowing how is this being deal with.

Please check post post 895 Audiotopix explained the Yobit issue
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21809829

Please join the slack group for the most up to date news, and constant support.

https://join.slack.com/t/ntrn/shared_invite/enQtMjM5MTkwMzY5MTI2LWQ1NDE5NzY0NmJmZjQwYzI2YWRkNjc5NGU3N2Q1MjM1YThhMjY1NGE0YzY3ODlhZTVhOWUwMjk2YzAwNTRkYWM
Activity: 303
what's happening with the wallet in yobit? will the team be able to do something about it or are they just going to let yobit keep the coins or what? It's concerning not knowing how is this being deal with.
Hi, Thanks for the info, we wait anxiously for the new futures and hopefully updated new wallet. I have problems with this wallet. I cant stake nor run masternode. Every 5 min it says not responding and the wallet freezes.
I don't understand why your wallet is not staking.
I assume you have at least 25000 coins, since you mentioned you couldn't run a masternode.
Any sync'ed wallet with that amount of coins(I was able to stake with hundreds of coins) should be able to stake as it is(no conf file needed).

I dowloaded the new wallet version 1.1.2 and I have still same freezing problem, it says not responding. It takes half an hour to respond a click.
I have a neutron.conf file which contains only staking=1

The staking pil is green but its not staking. When I run masternode the time doesnt change, Its always on 00:00

Any suggestion ? anyone had the same problem with the wallet ?

You don't need any conf file, even staking=1, just for staking, but the existence of conf file is fine.
Your wallet should be staking if the dot with arrow is green.
You should be able to estimated time of staking if you put your mouse cursor on the dot.

For masternodes.
Did you try to run the masternode on a windows wallet?
Did followed this instruction and made a masternode.conf?
https://steemit.com/altcoin/@renk/guide-on-how-to-setup-a-neutron-usdntrn-masternode
Your port is open?
Is your wallet unlocked if you encrypted it?
The freezing issue is not completely fixed on the last version, v1.1.2.
It was much alleviated compared to previous version, but still continuously happening.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am having wallet freezing issues. I have downloaded version V1.1.2 (Neutron-qt_v1.1.2_win.exe) from both the Neutron website and Git hub. Each wallet when I run it and check About Neutron for the version it tells me it is v1.1.1.0-unk. Do I have the correct download? Thanks.

Edit: I deleted my .conf file with all my old nodes and it seems to have worked.
Edit Edit: Nope still freezing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Today we broke the one millionth block, as you all may know there is no halving, the block reward dynamically reduces over time.
there is a never sudden "halving". This is one of the things I enjoy about NTRN.

Please remember Our Dev crew is working on several things for our next release,
A couple of those things are a 3% dev fee, improved masternode system, (making payouts more consistent and predictable)
1 masternode per IP restriction

We are also working on changing how the transaction list shows transactions to show the NET not the Gross, post Dev Fee and masternode payout.

Also looking at making the balance held in a masternode wallet aside from the locked collateral stake as well.

Our web and business guru "Specter" also has something really neat he is working on and it will be launched soon,

We are taking a "Education" initiative and have something really neat coming soon.

More to come, stay tuned

Please join us in Slack and say Hello!

https://join.slack.com/t/ntrn/shared_invite/enQtMjM5MTkwMzY5MTI2LWQ1NDE5NzY0NmJmZjQwYzI2YWRkNjc5NGU3N2Q1MjM1YThhMjY1NGE0YzY3ODlhZTVhOWUwMjk2YzAwNTRkYWM

Hi, Thanks for the info, we wait anxiously for the new futures and hopefully updated new wallet. I have problems with this wallet. I cant stake nor run masternode. Every 5 min it says not responding and the wallet freezes.

You need to go get v1.1.2 then, The freezing issues have been fixed as well as the debug,, Link is in the OP

I use 1.1.2 v. Unfortunately the same issue. Greenhope said the wallet doesnt need neutron.conf file. I wonder if I need to add nodes ? Maybe thats the issue. I will delete the conf file and start staking as I am not able to run masternode. It takes half an hour to close wallet now. When I click on exit it says not responding.

Any help will be appreciated ...

V1.1.2 The (Not Responding) issues have been fixed,, The seednodes are active there is no need for addnodes, or even a .conf file

I would ask you to check and make sure your not running v1.1.1 or lower,, and again no .conf is needed
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Today we broke the one millionth block, as you all may know there is no halving, the block reward dynamically reduces over time.
there is a never sudden "halving". This is one of the things I enjoy about NTRN.

Please remember Our Dev crew is working on several things for our next release,
A couple of those things are a 3% dev fee, improved masternode system, (making payouts more consistent and predictable)
1 masternode per IP restriction

We are also working on changing how the transaction list shows transactions to show the NET not the Gross, post Dev Fee and masternode payout.

Also looking at making the balance held in a masternode wallet aside from the locked collateral stake as well.

Our web and business guru "Specter" also has something really neat he is working on and it will be launched soon,

We are taking a "Education" initiative and have something really neat coming soon.

More to come, stay tuned

Please join us in Slack and say Hello!

You need to go get v1.1.2 then, The freezing issues have been fixed as well as the debug,, Link is in the OP

I use 1.1.2 v. Unfortunately the same issue. Greenhope said the wallet doesnt need neutron.conf file. I wonder if I need to add nodes ? Maybe thats the issue. I will delete the conf file and start staking as I am not able to run masternode. It takes half an hour to close wallet now. When I click on exit it says not responding.

Any help will be appreciated ...
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
I don't understand why your wallet is not staking.
I assume you have at least 25000 coins, since you mentioned you couldn't run a masternode.
Any sync'ed wallet with that amount of coins(I was able to stake with hundreds of coins) should be able to stake as it is(no conf file needed).

I dowloaded the new wallet version 1.1.2 and I have still same freezing problem, it says not responding. It takes half an hour to respond a click.
I have a neutron.conf file which contains only staking=1

The staking pil is green but its not staking. When I run masternode the time doesnt change, Its always on 00:00

Any suggestion ? anyone had the same problem with the wallet ?

www.neutroncoin.com
As a person that has quiet a few masternodes I do not see a problem with that as long as there is a clear road map and progress report as to what is going to be accomplished with the funds. As a coin that only does $15k vol. per day on the markets we need to take things to the next level.

We are taking things to the Next level.

visit www.neutroncoin.com

look at our growing team,

Visit us on Slack.

And also be sure to follow our newest releases here:

https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron/releases
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
As a person that has quiet a few masternodes I do not see a problem with that as long as there is a clear road map and progress report as to what is going to be accomplished with the funds. As a coin that only does $15k vol. per day on the markets we need to take things to the next level.
Pages:
Jump to: