Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 38. (Read 134180 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward
Anyone can help please,

I can start mn from the wallet but not from the console. The clock doesnt move so I guess my mn is not active. Last week once i got 13 NUTN rewards, that was it. Wallet also lock itself. I have made the following conf files as masternode.conf and neutron.conf and added them to the directory.

staking=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser= i put my user name
rpcpassword=and my code
server=1
listen=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=I put my public ip:9999
masternodeprivkey=xxxxx my mn private key

When I unlock my wallet, shall I choose staking or anominization ? i do not know what I am missing. Any suggestions ? Thanks forehand.
I have win wallet.

Unlock the wallet:
Code:
neutrond walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 120
and start the masternode as soon as possible:
Code:
neutrond masternode start

masternode.conf is ignored.  The code needs improvements,..., a total remake (clone PIVX code with Neutron parameters seems a good idea).
Instantx and other  (Dash) things are disabled/decorative in Neutron. Multi-masternode, masternode.conf file is one.

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Anyone can help please,

I can start mn from the wallet but not from the console. The clock doesnt move so I guess my mn is not active. Last week once i got 13 NUTN rewards, that was it. Wallet also lock itself. I have made the following conf files as masternode.conf and neutron.conf and added them to the directory.

staking=0
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser= i put my user name
rpcpassword=and my code
server=1
listen=1
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=I put my public ip:9999
masternodeprivkey=xxxxx my mn private key

When I unlock my wallet, shall I choose staking or anominization ? i do not know what I am missing. Any suggestions ? Thanks forehand.
I have win wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
ok so i am currently testing the windows wallet for running a masternode, after first payout from network the node got kicked of the masternode list. i think i had to restart the mn.
status tab still not working. still wrong payout values. little problems, but mn must run stable please Smiley

ill test the linux version next
Activity: 277
Merit: 142
Is it possible to simultaneously run masternode with staking wallet?

I run the masternode without
Code:
staking=0
option in neutron.conf. It runs, got paid in MN reward but then it found a POS block and my 25,000 NTRN masternode output splits into two 12,500 outputs.

Is it possible to lock 25,000 NTRN to run a masternode allowing other coins in wallet for POS minting?
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

So is this a release or a test? Because it says windows build isn't available, but I see a win32 build?

audiotopix, the first page of the ann doesnt include v 1.1.2
i almost missed it, no announcement or notification, did i miss the Twitter alert?
ist very late here, im tempted to test out the new Version..
i should still have parts of the blockchain, maybe sync will be quick
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Ok guys we are working really hard to try to fix things with yobit but they really have our hands tied.

They seem to refuse to talk to us:

Tickets are over a month old, no reply, but they tell users who inquire the same generic message that isn't even true.

We have 3 Devs available to help them if they would simply talk to us.

However as I have said before they are running the same Daemon that both Cryptopia and Novaexchange are with no issues.

Please do not trade NTRN at yobit until we can get their attention and resolve this.

We are firing at them on twitter,, in our slack,, here,,

I will now document all of my correspondence with them and go public with it

This is normal.
They wont respond for a few months, at best.

Go look in other threads having problems with them (90%+ of all coins listed there)

EVEN PAYING 0,5 BTC WONT MAKE THEM ANSWER WITHIN ONE MONTH.

I cant understand why ppl use yoshit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Ok guys we are working really hard to try to fix things with yobit but they really have our hands tied.

They seem to refuse to talk to us:

Tickets are over a month old, no reply, but they tell users who inquire the same generic message that isn't even true.

We have 3 Devs available to help them if they would simply talk to us.

However as I have said before they are running the same Daemon that both Cryptopia and Novaexchange are with no issues.

Please do not trade NTRN at yobit until we can get their attention and resolve this.

We are firing at them on twitter,, in our slack,, here,,

I will now document all of my correspondence with them and go public with it

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Anybody staking neutron? How are the profits coming?

I'm staking with 24300 neutron and receive around 18-24 coins/day
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Hi, Can we install this v1.1.2 on win 64 ? It says its for win 32 ! why we do not have it for win 64 ?

You don't need a special version, you can use 32bit wallet on Win64
Activity: 225

Hi, Can we install this v1.1.2 on win 64 ? It says its for win 32 ! why we do not have it for win 64 ?
Activity: 144
you can stake with any amount of coins. the more coins the faster reward but the 25k is for masternode

Thanks for the info
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
you can stake with any amount of coins. the more coins the faster reward but the 25k is for masternode
Activity: 144
the actual requirement to start staking is 25000 NTRNs or can we stake with lower amounts?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Anybody staking neutron? How are the profits coming?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Another same reply from Yobit... they are killing me.... DAMN

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience

Please answer in tickets only, don't send any answers to email! Tickets: https://yobit.net/en/support/

https://yobit.net/en/support/6183d0061d047c3985e80bf63ad97c4b2dea1561e7f1442fd146174bf5325b30">https://yobit.net/en/support/6183d0061d047c3985e80bf63ad97c4b2dea1561e7f1442fd146174bf5325b30'>https://yobit.net/en/support/6183d0061d047c3985e80bf63ad97c4b2dea1561e7f1442fd146174bf5325b30

Date: 10.09.2017 17:37

Sincerely yours,
Team of Yobit.Net
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
thank you for fixing the windows wallet so it its responsive all the time. maybe yobit now will release our coins Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How much can I stake with 5,000 coins?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
nutron recently revived we see it at a price that has increased significantly... I Hope at the end of the year at a good profit. Developed seen working on the road map. luck to the developers... I Wonder what happens on September 30?..
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

So is this a release or a test? Because it says windows build isn't available, but I see a win32 build?
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: