Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 40. (Read 134180 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
My equipment is a MAC notebook, I am in the same time when the wallet encountered a great obstacle
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
omg what a nice push  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 5
anybody else have this problem

after "Make"
Code:
src/qt/loggerpage.h:28:0: error: unterminated #else
 #if defined(Q_OS_WIN)
 ^

Code:
In file included from src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:30:0:
src/qt/loggerpage.h:1:0: error: unterminated #ifndef
 #ifndef LOGGERPAGE_H
 ^

Code:
In file included from src/qt/bitcoingui.cpp:30:0:
src/qt/loggerpage.h:73:24: warning: non-static data member initializers only available with -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++1 [enabled by default]
     qint64 qiLastPos = 0;
                        ^
src/qt/loggerpage.h:68:72: error: 'Enums::Logger::LoggerCommand' is not a class or namespace
     void SendCommand(Enums::Logger::LoggerCommand cmd = Enums::Logger::LoggerCommand::Activate);

thank you.
Activity: 20
Hello guys. Anyone has a guide on how to set up masternode on VPS? Or at least how to compile the wallet from source? Thanks a lot.

This should get you going
https://steemit.com/neutron/@oicu8/neutron-masternode-setup-on-vps
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Hello guys. Anyone has a guide on how to set up masternode on VPS? Or at least how to compile the wallet from source? Thanks a lot.

yes the docs in the official github will guide you throu
somewhere in this thread a nice guy helped me compile on linux 17.x .. you need to change some code for this ubuntu, 14.x works without i believe
take a look here and read a little further
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
good to read that audiotopix, thanks for the news and the hard work.
you know im a little unsatisfied with the current performance of the network
however, everyone can see that neutron has very good potential and it doesnt make sense to sell now.

oh wow, i just see, my linux node isnt offline.. i got paid 2 times on the 3rd and today the 6th once (yet)
this is very inconsistent and far from $4-7 a day ^^ im very happy that ull update the winners list

keep up the good work
Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to say that I have contacted yobit, I have put in a request for them to update their clients, (even though though there is no reason why their present client shouldnt be working as Cryptopia and Nova are both using the same client with no issues)

I am literally doing all I can with them short of paying a Ransom which at this point I am completely open to doing for the community.

Now with that aside,,

I announce today that I have built a development team, Eron Villerreal is our native full time Dev, and he has addressed the windows wallet debug, and the (not responding) issues, these have been fixed, among other things he has done to clean up the code and make everything run smoother. Currently he is working to make the transactions list make more sense by showing the net amount staked (post masternode payout. Once he has implemented this we will issue a release of v1.1.2

The senior members of our team are already running a beta client that is working smoothly,, Eron is also now managing our Github and we will have a new official Github soon.

Also, I have Hired Presstab (PIVX, HYP, XRA among others) Presstab has worked with us before and we started some serious work to NTRN overhauling the entire system, a network update that Ive been talking about for years is finally on the horizon,, I ran out of funding before to pay press to continue the work,, this is not the case now.

I have budgeted to take care of Press and he is devoting his efforts to NTRN, He is on in a freelance capacity but I will be developing our relationship and I will continue to hire him often as he is very capable of doing all the really heavy lifting involved.

Changes to come

Masternode IP addres limitation 2 per IP

3% devfee for every stake, enforcement will be in place any stake that does not pay a masternode or Dev fee will be rejected.

Masternode winners list will be modified, to stabilize payouts to masternodes, make them more consistent, and predictable.

Mac wallet compiling issues have already been resolved in the current beta

Not responding errors have been resolved across all clients, (in current Beta)

Any how , I will continue to pressure Yobit, and I will even get Presstab and EV To contact yobit as well, we have Devs, we have very good Devs,

And yobit will have a hard time comming up with anymore excuses,, I will resolve that issue.

Anyhow,

Presstab is onboard, new wallets soon,

EV is a baddass as well, though not known he will build his career starting here.

More to come soon

This are all great news. Thank your yobit effort it means alot for me, my money are stuck there in ntrn coins.. Looking forward for the updates comming with this team refreshment. Keep it up!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
thanks for info ... keep up the good work guys
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Hello everyone,

Firstly I would like to say that I have contacted yobit, I have put in a request for them to update their clients, (even though though there is no reason why their present client shouldnt be working as Cryptopia and Nova are both using the same client with no issues)

I am literally doing all I can with them short of paying a Ransom which at this point I am completely open to doing for the community.

Now with that aside,,

I announce today that I have built a development team, Eron Villerreal is our native full time Dev, and he has addressed the windows wallet debug, and the (not responding) issues, these have been fixed, among other things he has done to clean up the code and make everything run smoother. Currently he is working to make the transactions list make more sense by showing the net amount staked (post masternode payout. Once he has implemented this we will issue a release of v1.1.2

The senior members of our team are already running a beta client that is working smoothly,, Eron is also now managing our Github and we will have a new official Github soon.

Also, I have Hired Presstab (PIVX, HYP, XRA among others) Presstab has worked with us before and we started some serious work to NTRN overhauling the entire system, a network update that Ive been talking about for years is finally on the horizon,, I ran out of funding before to pay press to continue the work,, this is not the case now.

I have budgeted to take care of Press and he is devoting his efforts to NTRN, He is on in a freelance capacity but I will be developing our relationship and I will continue to hire him often as he is very capable of doing all the really heavy lifting involved.

Changes to come

Masternode IP addres limitation 2 per IP

3% devfee for every stake, enforcement will be in place any stake that does not pay a masternode or Dev fee will be rejected.

Masternode winners list will be modified, to stabilize payouts to masternodes, make them more consistent, and predictable.

Mac wallet compiling issues have already been resolved in the current beta

Not responding errors have been resolved across all clients, (in current Beta)

Any how , I will continue to pressure Yobit, and I will even get Presstab and EV To contact yobit as well, we have Devs, we have very good Devs,

And yobit will have a hard time comming up with anymore excuses,, I will resolve that issue.

Anyhow,

Presstab is onboard, new wallets soon,

EV is a baddass as well, though not known he will build his career starting here.

More to come soon

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
whats the eta for the new wallet?
because im sad to say that this wallet is very unstable in linux and windows.
i never got the amount which im supposed to get. server stops after 1-2 days without reason.
this is kinda frustrating.. hope the new wallet gets here soon...
I just got answer from yobit as they say it is wallet which should be fixed...

Dear User!

Support answer:

Wallet  is on maintenance.
The solution to this cryptocurrency will take some time, need to update the wallet.
We apologize for any inconvenience

I guess Devs know better on this... what should be done
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
its the slwest wallet i experienced... hours on and not sync complete, not even close
it is not the wallets fault it is because of the big blockchain. it is a very popular coin.

any solution?
New windows wallet is in test.
Heard it fixes many issues.
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
its the slwest wallet i experienced... hours on and not sync complete, not even close
it is not the wallets fault it is because of the big blockchain. it is a very popular coin.

any solution?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Yes NEUTRON masternode is generous today :-)
And even every day compared to other masternode technology
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Today was the best day for mn reward. Grin
5 times x 13.xxxx.
Previous best was 3 times with mixed with none to once. Tongue
erv
Activity: 280
This yobit thing MUST NOT BE IGNORERED and should be treated much more SERIOUS not just simple contact attempts but think of types of pressure!!! My coins are over 40 days stucked there and many people have NTRN coins there. So it is bad for the community and for this coins if this issue persist. I propose the dev to start some kind of campaing like : New thread on BTCtalk or tweeter campaing and we will support it for its voice to be heard by yobit.. just contacting it is not enough
Activity: 4
Hi, I recently started staking and just have one question that I can't find an answer to. Can you stake more than 25000 Neutrons? If so, how do you increase the amount to stake? Right now it stakes ~25000 but my wallet contains more than double that. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: