Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 42. (Read 134180 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Hello all,

A few things,

I have heard all of your issues and I am working hard to get it all straight. There are major developments on the horizon.

We understand there are issues with the windows wallet being buggy, that will be fixed, we understand there are display issues among others, this will all be fixed.

I want to let you know

Based on our slack team, we have agreed to implement a 3% DEV fee on all stakes, period. This insures constant funding for development.

We will be redesigning the entire masternode system,, not the math, but how it is deployed, it is our goal to employ the (apple) method and make it as easy as possible for everyone.

Stakes shown in the wallet will be adjusted, instead of showing total stake before masternode payout, you will only see the amount you gained unless you click for transaction details.

The debug file that grows uncontrollably will be fixed,,  among other changes.

*Masternodes will be limited to 2 per IP,, unless you all suggest to me why this should differ*

It is my goal to bring you a premier staking coin, a premier masternode coin, and I will do just that. We have come a long way from where we started. We will continue on, NTRN is worth your time and investment, we are a long term staking coin, this is a digital piggy bank, and this project will continue forever.

Your thoughts are welcome, your suggestions are encouraged.

My take:

Im really surprised to find these problems at a coin this old.
But glad the problems are adressed now. Any time perspective here? Week? Month? Year?

Id normally slaughter the idea of dev fee's, but considering its a no-premine this is not unreasonable.

2 nodes per IP sounds good.
Its not too many, and it gives the chance of a litt extra steady payout without ruining the de-centralization of nodes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Hello all,

A few things,

I have heard all of your issues and I am working hard to get it all straight. There are major developments on the horizon.

We understand there are issues with the windows wallet being buggy, that will be fixed, we understand there are display issues among others, this will all be fixed.

I want to let you know

Based on our slack team, we have agreed to implement a 3% DEV fee on all stakes, period. This insures constant funding for development.

We will be redesigning the entire masternode system,, not the math, but how it is deployed, it is our goal to employ the (apple) method and make it as easy as possible for everyone.

Stakes shown in the wallet will be adjusted, instead of showing total stake before masternode payout, you will only see the amount you gained unless you click for transaction details.

The debug file that grows uncontrollably will be fixed,,  among other changes.

*Masternodes will be limited to 2 per IP,, unless you all suggest to me why this should differ*

It is my goal to bring you a premier staking coin, a premier masternode coin, and I will do just that. We have come a long way from where we started. We will continue on, NTRN is worth your time and investment, we are a long term staking coin, this is a digital piggy bank, and this project will continue forever.

Your thoughts are welcome, your suggestions are encouraged.

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
YOBIT

2 days have passed - no changes ((

Can not withdraw coins

http://s010.radikal.ru/i314/1708/e5/573166e29e74.png
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
If https://ntrn.masternodes.pro/advanced/list shows my node with status "New" - does node work? Is it enough to be sure, that node works?

"NEW" means it just started.
Check couple of hours later, it should show 'enabled" unless something is wrong.

it Shows enabled - so i just have to wait, right?

Check your address from Necleus Network from your wallet.
You should be fine if active time is getting increased for your wallet.
It could go offline soon if your active time stay 00:00.
If https://ntrn.masternodes.pro/advanced/list shows my node with status "New" - does node work? Is it enough to be sure, that node works?

"NEW" means it just started.
Check couple of hours later, it should show 'enabled" unless something is wrong.
Activity: 206
Merit: 102
step forward

How serious are we supposed to take this?
WTF is up wth the weird 5-7gb logging of something that seems like staking-info.

Really, I do not have this problem, 14 days of logging 8 MB.

Seems solved now in https://github.com/audiotopix/Neutron

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

There is something seriously wrong with this MN system ...

Rewards change from what it reports... a lot of weird shit happening.
Suddenly after 24 hours one of the nodes get a reward

+1683.68012 NTRN
But coin control shows +13,66..

And again.. one has no idea if its really running.
msaternodes.pro showed both nodes as "enabled" for almost 2 days.. only 1 got those weird rewards. The other is getting nothing.
Now they are both reported as offline.
So i start them again.... running blind just crossing fingers.

WTF is up wth the weird 5-7gb logging of something that seems like staking-info.

Yes it is a known bug and DEV said it would be solved in the next update

There is something seriously wrong with this MN system ...

Rewards change from what it reports... a lot of weird shit happening.
Suddenly after 24 hours one of the nodes get a reward

+1683.68012 NTRN
But coin control shows +13,66..

And again.. one has no idea if its really running.
msaternodes.pro showed both nodes as "enabled" for almost 2 days.. only 1 got those weird rewards. The other is getting nothing.
Now they are both reported as offline.
So i start them again.... running blind just crossing fingers.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

My Neutron masternode give 5 rewards per days, 70 neutrons paer days  Smiley
Great !
Wait and see new wallet soon, i hope !
Activity: 253
Merit: 101

Already have a DEV working on smoothing out the wallet, and fixing the debug,,, We are much more current on slack,,,

And I have something else up my sleeve as well, more soon.

tight
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com

@audiotopix  Tell your team they should work on the wallet...

It seems borked to me. Running some masternodes, getting POS rewards, even tho staking=0   ... funny thing was that in the the TX list it said mn rewards, but in the available coins with coincontrol you could clearly see it was pos values added. (+18 instead of the 200-800 listed in transactions)

Here's a few thing that should be fixed/improved.

*The list
of nodes under "Nucleus Network" should be sortable. Now it seems random af and is a nightmare to scroll through.

*The status
under "my nucleus nodes" seems completely useless.
There is no way to get any indication that its working or not except run around and look for your adress in lists form 3rd party sites?

*The logfile problem
Currently many users are avoiding this by write protecting the log file.... but really.... This seems to ignore a potential big problem.
This also leads to small hangs and the wallet to act laggy.

Maybe time to consider requiring uniqe IP for masternodes?  
54.166.168.230 runs 40 nodes on the same site....  
There even a 127.0.0.1 active for 2 days...

Already have a DEV working on smoothing out the wallet, and fixing the debug,,, We are much more current on slack,,,

And I have something else up my sleeve as well, more soon.

It seems borked to me. Running some masternodes, getting POS rewards, even tho staking=0   ... funny thing was that in the the TX list it said mn rewards, but in the available coins with coincontrol you could clearly see it was pos values added. (+18 instead of the 200-800 listed in transactions)

*The list
of nodes under "Nucleus Network" should be sortable. Now it seems random af and is a nightmare to scroll through.

*The status
There is no way to get any indication that its working or not except run around and look for your adress in lists form 3rd party sites?

*The logfile problem
Currently many users are avoiding this by write protecting the log file.... but really.... This seems to ignore a potential big problem.

You can check the status of your ms by searching the wallet address.
https://ntrn.masternodes.pro/advanced/list

Other than that, I have same issue.

*The list

*The status

*The logfile problem

At YObit, time is very random, it is always very slow.
And how long to wait for updates ?
I'm sure because I already received it for other crypto at YObit
This is a standard YObit message  Smiley
I also wrote to the YOBIT
They write that they want to receive updates from developers

1.1.1 Is it a new or an older version?

----------------------------------------------------
YOBIT ANSWER

Dear User!

Support answer:

Deposit / withdrawal of coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, developers are not in a hurry to send updates
- Therefore, in order to avoid losing users' funds, the network is not available.
If you have updated coin sources, please send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly fix the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacting our support team.

Please answer in tickets only, do not send any answers to email! Tickets: https://yobit.net/en/support/
just visited the new site and it looks good and it is good to hear that you still trying to get yobit to fix there wallet

my masternode paid two times an since then there is nothing!
anyone knows that Problem ?

Check if your mn is really running or went offline.
Check if you find your address on Neucleus Network from Neucleus tab.
Check your masternode wallet address at masternode.pro.
Put the address on the search box.
https://ntrn.masternodes.pro/advanced/list

Restart the wallet if it is running and you were not paid over 24 hrs.
Pages:
Jump to: