Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 4. (Read 134087 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
@everyone we have turned on the protocol enforcement spork and are now solely v3.0 protocol 60019, next we will change the devfee address via spork, and then lastly we will turn on masternode winners enforcement. All has gone well and we are very pleased with how smooth everything has gone regarding this network update. Certainly the smoothest transition we have ever had.  We are seeing much less forking issues, if any at all. It looks as though we have solved those issues. All nodes and explorer are lining up nicely, all winners lists are synced well, we will activate the remaining sporks over the next week or so. Once  everything is on and done we will finally be ready to move forward with ATOM, and from there once we have our network operating at it's best we will be looking deeper into uses and utility as our main focus. We appreciate each and every one of you who have hung out and stood with us through the bear market and all of cryptos ups and downs. Thank you for being here, and Thank you for your continued support! Neutron will prove itself to be a mainstay in the cryptospace, we will never give up and never surrender!
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Hello there,

masternodecap.com has updated Neutron (3.0.0)!
Nodes monitoring and stats for $NTRN.

You can especially be warned when :
  • the status of a node changes
  • your nodes get rewarded
  • an upgrade of your wallet is available

Happy masternoding!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Appreciated your announcements, your works as well as works of all Neutron coin's team members to build up new wallet for the mandatory update. It is so good to see you release it during those days when massive massacre on altcoins occured. I think in different ways that the release is a very smart and good preparation for the coming season of altcoins, that we all waited for last more than two months (the latest bull run of altcoins occured too long ago, back in April this year).
www.neutroncoin.com
Our latest update is ready! please update all wallets and masternodes asap
This is a mandatory update to be enforced at an undisclosed time.

https://github.com/neutroncoin/neutron/release
s

www.neutroncoin.com
 On Wednesday June 26th All services for Neutron will be placed into maintenance mode, Once we have verified that all services are stopped we will begin updating the Neutron seednodes and the explorer to a new protocol version 60019 (v3.0) once we have updated the seeds we will begin connecting clients internally first, we will reach out to community members that are present to join us as well. Once we have everything in order we will release v3.0 (60019) to the public and have all exchanges and services update as well. Please note all old versions of Neutron software will be refused a connection to us, any protocol other than 60019 will not connect. Any version that does not have the proper mnpaymentskey will not connect, and version that does not pay the correct devfee address will not connect. Refused connections will recieve a 24 hour ban. All enforcements will be true. This will likely cause protocol 60018 to fork off on it's own. Any work generated during this time will not be valid on the  real chain protocol 60019. We advise that you shut down your masternodes and staking wallets  and either participate with us during this shift, or shutdown and wait for the public release of v3.0 protocol 60019, any attempt to connect to us with outdated Neutron software will result in a 24hour ban and further hinder your ability to update even if you have protocol 60019 as your ip will be banned for 24 hours from the time you tried to connect. So please, either stay tuned here to participate with us, or shut down all wallets and masternodes on Wednesday June 26th. Thank you.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
I received some NTRN as airdrop at panda bot and I was curious about this coind and check it out. It's surprisingly well done, it's NOT shitcoin and I hope it's a nice coin to stake. I always look for a good staking coin, so I'll try this one.

Congrats, coin team.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I had this coin for about 2 years now. This is probably one of the best, if not, the best community coin out there. I believe Neutron is here to last. Thanks for the hardwork Neutron Team.
www.neutroncoin.com

Neutron (NTRN) Has been Listed:

Vault.Investments : A new shared masternode platform managed by the PAWS team.

TXbit, 3 markets, BTC, ETH and XLR

Pecuniaplatform.io: Most affordable Masternode Hosting $1.99 a month (You retain your keys and coins)

and is on its way to Altmarkets!

There will be a large update this summer, look out for more info soon,

Neutron v3.0 ATOM is on its way.

Thank you for your continued support.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello People, let's vote for "Neutron(NTRN)" in TOP MASTERNODES
Our coin: "№17 Neutron(NTRN)" https://l2rx.com/index.php?limit=50&sort=0&page=1#NTRN
www.neutroncoin.com
Pecunia is offering a special to the NTRN node community.
$1.99 a month to host your node.
Cheaper than anywhere else and you retain your keys and coins.

Move your nodes to pecuniaplatform.io

www.neutroncoin.com
Neutron has been listed on TXbit with 3 trading pairs
BTC
XLR
ETH

https://www.txbit.io/Trade/NTRN/BTC

www.neutroncoin.com
Hey everyone, NTRN is now available for hosting on the Pecunia platform.
You can host your Neutron masternodes for $2.69 a month which is half the price of anywhere else!

pecuniaplatform.io
masternode hosting $2.69
you retain your keys!

Stay tuned for more news coming soon!
www.neutroncoin.com
From another Thread, I thought the general point is important.
Version 2.2.2 coming soon.
It is good to see you being actively again after around more than one week, audiotopix. The verison 2.2.2 is highly expected, at least for me. By the way, I would prefer to suggest you to use quote block for your post above, because it seems that you made double posts with same contents, that likely violate forum rule. You made first post in my topic, so it will be better and you will be fine if you use quote block in the topic.
This rule #12:
12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

I fixed it. And I would like to point out that I am extremely active every single day in our Discord Server.

Just because I dont post in Bitcointalk everyday does not at all mean that I am not active.

Bitcointalk is no longer the front line it used to be. While still important, I focus more on direct interaction with our Discord community.

You are all welcome to join us, https://discord.gg/5S6sYNf
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
From another Thread, I thought the general point is important.
It is good to see you being actively again after around more than one week, audiotopix. The verison 2.2.2 is highly expected, at least for me. By the way, I would prefer to suggest you to use quote block for your post above, because it seems that you made double posts with same contents, that likely violate forum rule. You made first post in my topic, so it will be better and you will be fine if you use quote block in the topic.
This rule #12:
12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).
www.neutroncoin.com
I am looking at the wrong way or it is touched "zero" already? So shame, it has hit $0,75 and now it is almost dead. I am so sorry for its HOLD'ler.

The price and volume is certainly low, very low, but the coin and all of us that are working on it, and hang out in our community are not.

When cryptopia got robbed our main market was gone,, it put us in a limbo.

Since then we have listed to many exchanges and even opened our own , www.star-dex.com

We just won a community vote on TXbit with over 1000 honest votes,

We are one of the busiest servers that utilize pandabot,, and we are continuously active in all mediums including Github.

I do not artificially pump neutrons price or Volume, never have and never will,, we will never abandon our project, regardless of its daily volume or current price.

We have been $1.24 before and we will be again. We do not quit, we will never quit, we are here to stay for the long term, and That is what makes Neutron a good possible place to stake some coins.

We will never abandon the project, our devs are like family,, myself nor any of our current team members will quit because of the price or volume, we know that in time we will be just fine.

We are NOT DEPENDANT on NTRN price and Volume.

and that is how and why we will survive for many many years.

Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
congratulations on winning the vote and entering the new exchange - the moon will soon  Wink
www.neutroncoin.com

Listing Announcement

Neutron is now available to trade on txbit.io

$BTC: https://txbit.io/Trade/NTRN/BTC
       $ETH: https://txbit.io/Trade/NTRN/ETH
       $XLR: https://txbit.io/Trade/NTRN/XLR

www.neutroncoin.com
www.neutroncoin.com
@everyone with the new deployment of checkpoints, we are upgrading the network. If you are not updated please do so now. This is your last warning, last call, if you are still running protocol 60017 or lower, you will be Permanently banned from our Network really SOON, your wallet will not sync and you will be forced to upgrade. We are deploying our next stage to get the network humming like a well-oiled machine. Great things are coming, but these GREAT things do take time. Thanks everyone for your cooperation, your understanding, and your support.
Pages:
Jump to: