Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 59. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
If I wanted to set up multiple nodes, do I need them to be separate IP addresses?  I was thinking about setting up a server with multiple logins and setting up a node in each login.

You can run multi MNs off the same IP address. Need to change to a different port/folder for each MN/ multi bat file to start the each MN. If your pc has a powerful processor and enough ram 7 to 10 MNs without any problem.

Thank you.  Are there instructions somewhere that I can follow?

I found this long time ago for a different coin. Great informations for beginner to setup multi MNs.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointx-masternode-guide-for-beginners-1116861

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
If I wanted to set up multiple nodes, do I need them to be separate IP addresses?  I was thinking about setting up a server with multiple logins and setting up a node in each login.

You can run multi MNs off the same IP address. Need to change to a different port/folder for each MN/ multi bat file to start the each MN. If your pc has a powerful processor and enough ram 7 to 10 MNs without any problem.

I found this long time ago for a different coin. Great informations for beginner to setup multi MNs.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointx-masternode-guide-for-beginners-1116861

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

If I wanted to set up multiple nodes, do I need them to be separate IP addresses?  I was thinking about setting up a server with multiple logins and setting up a node in each login.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
Could not find means the QT doesnt see/read the masternode.conf but WHY? Its there and its not empty and yes its masternode.conf not masternode.conf.txt

BECAUSE it's not there in ntrn, it uses only a portion of darkcoin mn system.
i wrote already before that ntrn mnodes is bullshit,
i could run em only as separate wallets, and operate thru rpc and custom scripts.
all that crap was made for hype only, profit-wise simple staking wallet is better
Where are the directions to set up a masternode?

edit: found it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15064731
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
Slack is up,

to anyone that wants an invite, pm me your email addy
brand new
Hello folks,

Can someone tell me why the neutron-qt doesnt recognize the masternode.conf? My masternode.conf is there with the following information:
Alias IP:9999 Masternode Privkey Masternode output Masternode index
But when I type "masternode list-conf" in the console it gives me just an empty message like the masternode.conf isnt there or like its empty...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11435503
Activity: 124
Hi all again..

Having spoken with some coders, it was (apparently) a permissions issue... re did them, and wallet is NOT crashing...

But now, the problem is that I'm not staking... in over 16 hours, not a single one...

I've done a pastebin from a partial (towards the end) of the debug.log in case someone can highlight if there's any "visible" problems...

https://pastebin.com/gruG36Qn

Thank you all for your help...

Regards!!

Willy
Nothig's changed appart from the usual damned Windows updates.. and yes, I have been running MN's on them with no issue until recently...

Strange, no??

Willy
www.neutroncoin.com
Hello all.

First of all, thanks to Audiotopix and the rest of the team for their consisten background work.

I'm sorry to have to ask this, but I'm having severe probs with my MN's.. They are crashing, on different computers, after havind dloaded a new whole blockchain...

This had never happened before, not sure if it might have to do with a late MS update, or maybe all of my computers are "borked".

Please let me know if this error means anything to you guys, and how could I resolve it..

Faulting application name: Neutron-qt.exe, version: 1.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x3731352f
Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.7601.17744, time stamp: 0x4eeaf722
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00009f40
Faulting process id: 0x1698
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2c75baebc9b01
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Willy\Desktop\Neutron-qt-v1.1.0.1\Neutron-qt.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
Report Id: d6002963-334f-11e7-b805-406186f44cba

Awaiting your news...

Regards all!!

Willy

Hmmm,

I havent seen this before, and I can tell you that it is not due ro anything going on in the backend.

Have you changed anything recently on these machines? And have you been running nodes on these machines before with no issue?

Hello all.

First of all, thanks to Audiotopix and the rest of the team for their consisten background work.

I'm sorry to have to ask this, but I'm having severe probs with my MN's.. They are crashing, on different computers, after havind dloaded a new whole blockchain...

This had never happened before, not sure if it might have to do with a late MS update, or maybe all of my computers are "borked".

Please let me know if this error means anything to you guys, and how could I resolve it..

Faulting application name: Neutron-qt.exe, version: 1.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x3731352f
Faulting module name: msvcrt.dll, version: 7.0.7601.17744, time stamp: 0x4eeaf722
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00009f40
Faulting process id: 0x1698
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2c75baebc9b01
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Willy\Desktop\Neutron-qt-v1.1.0.1\Neutron-qt.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
Report Id: d6002963-334f-11e7-b805-406186f44cba

Awaiting your news...

Regards all!!

Willy
brand new

How can i add?

I saw those nodes, i try enter in the debug console window

It shows me :
21:27:21

Method not found (code -32601)

in conf file (Neutron.conf)

Search in both installed folder and appdata folder, doesn't have the .conf there ;/

close wallet/daemon
in NTRN's appdata folder where wallet.dat located create text file Neutron.conf,
(precisely Neutron.conf, not Neutron.txt or Neutron.conf.txt, ...)
with this content:

listen=1
addnode=188.77.220.250:32001
addnode=86.46.54.198:32001
addnode=74.118.192.18:32001
addnode=85.236.191.153:32001
addnode=62.109.23.145:32001
addnode=82.146.40.21:32001
addnode=81.177.26.193:32001
addnode=85.172.60.17:32001
addnode=85.175.216.200:32001

start wallet
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
because crypto is not rare out there, plenty to choose from

Yeah, plenty, but quantity doesn't necessarily mean quality  Tongue

Also, the current ntrn price (500 sats) is very good for buying
www.neutroncoin.com
yeah i'm blind after 8 hours looking in that fcking monitor, read my edit above

as per rareness "Newly minted coins, will be very very useless" lol,
because crypto is not rare out there, plenty to choose from

This statement is also not accurate. You can trade your newly minted coins for whatever you want, all while retaining your initial investment, without running costly hardware and soaring electricity bills,

Quite far from useless, you seem rather grumpy, you should go get some sleep : )
brand new

How can i add?

I saw those nodes, i try enter in the debug console window

It shows me :
21:27:21

Method not found (code -32601)

in conf file (Neutron.conf)
www.neutroncoin.com

I created a slack Channel Yesterday, I will add the info shortly.

The reward Halving is dynamic, by the halving it will have halved. I will look into getting you a better description, and make the necessary changes to reflect this. New NTRN Coins will be very scarce, and it is getting more so every day. This is also why NTRN is undervalued.

I do believe the 7% annual was from the original version pre masternodes,, I will straighten this out.

Thanks.

no way it's 7%.

for the time being full stake:  40 - 40*(nHeight % 1000000)/2000000

right now it's simply 40 - 40*nHeight/2000000

so the later you come the less you can get.

https://github.com/audiotopix/Neutron/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1286

That is correct, and again another reason why NTRN is becoming more rare, and is undervalued,, the 7% was from the original dev work, and was pre masternode changes,, I have omitted this from the OP, and will correct the information asap. Anyone willing and able to help calculate these figures would be appreciated and rewarded a bounty.

*Im glad its not 7% that wouldn't be as rare,, which wouldn't drive the value up based on scarcity.

well as you see it's not rare, after 1mil blocks it won't be rare at all lol

That statement is not accurate at all, Newly minted coins become more and more rare as time goes on. The total supply at block 10,000,000 equaling 68,000,000 coins. We are currently near block 850,000 with a total supply of 27 million coins in circulation, from here on the rate of newly minted coins will only drop more and more.

A total supply of 68,000,000 is actually very small in comparison to many other coins, with less than half of that in existence now.

Newly minted coins, will be very very scarce.

www.neutroncoin.com

I created a slack Channel Yesterday, I will add the info shortly.

The reward Halving is dynamic, by the halving it will have halved. I will look into getting you a better description, and make the necessary changes to reflect this. New NTRN Coins will be very scarce, and it is getting more so every day. This is also why NTRN is undervalued.

I do believe the 7% annual was from the original version pre masternodes,, I will straighten this out.

Thanks.

no way it's 7%.

for the time being full stake:  40 - 40*(nHeight % 1000000)/2000000

right now it's simply 40 - 40*nHeight/2000000

so the later you come the less you can get.

https://github.com/audiotopix/Neutron/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1286

That is correct, and again another reason why NTRN is becoming more rare, and is undervalued,, the 7% was from the original dev work, and was pre masternode changes,, I have omitted this from the OP, and will correct the information asap. Anyone willing and able to help calculate these figures would be appreciated and rewarded a bounty.

*Im glad its not 7% that wouldn't be as rare,, which wouldn't drive the value up based on scarcity.

brand new
Pages:
Jump to: