Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.0.1 available now. - page 63. (Read 134095 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
That is a fake mail, it's a scam, Poloniex haven't hold any ICO's for years.

check out this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammers-claiming-to-be-poloniex-but-are-not-1736145

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Received this today:

Poloniex Exchange <[email protected]>
8:52 AM (14 hours ago)

to info
Hi,

I am Busoni admin of Polo Exchange,

On May 2nd we are de-listing coins from the exchange.

We have been reading through your thread and are wondering if you would like to be added to our exchange. We feel we could bring a lot of attention to your project from our customer base.

We currently offer:

Coin addition: 1 BTC
Holding of ICO: 2 BTC

Please let us know how you feel of our offer,

Regards
Tristan D' agosta

Im thinking this is a fraud attempt.

Anyone know this cat?

The email is a gmail.com one, it's fake. I also highly doubt POLO charge to get listed.

Also is there a roadmap for this project? I am interested to see where this is going.

It's poloniex not poloneix you nigerian prince bastard!  Cheesy Grin Cheesy Wink
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
Received this today:

to info
Hi,

We have been reading through your thread and are wondering if you would like to be added to our exchange. We feel we could bring a lot of attention to your project from our customer base.

We currently offer:

Regards
Tristan D' agosta

Anyone know this cat?

The email is a gmail.com one, it's fake. I also highly doubt POLO charge to get listed.

Also is there a roadmap for this project? I am interested to see where this is going.
Activity: 686
Merit: 512
www.neutroncoin.com
there is a significant increase of volume and price.  I wonder whats causing it?

bags causing it lol
this crypto is completely useless so the only game is P&D

I disagree, NTRN is not useless, it is a digital currency that stakes on its own weight, with minimal resources used.

The main use of NTRN is as a digital piggybank, to generate interest on an investment, and capitalize on that amount for holding and trading. Its that simple, and thats why I like it.
www.neutroncoin.com
I ask this exchange to list neutron

https://coinsmarkets.com/index.php

let me know if you think it is a good idea

Sure, Why not? the more the merrier!
www.neutroncoin.com
Any plans for getting this back on bittrex? The volume seems to be going up lately.

Thats a tough one, in time perhaps, I would be more interested in moving to poloniex.
www.neutroncoin.com
Received this today:

to info
Hi,

We currently offer:

Regards
Tristan D' agosta

Anyone know this cat?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Check the posessive vs. plural in your announcement, for example "Coin Spec's" should be "Coin Specs".

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 519
so whats the total supply of Neutron? is it 26 mil? is it 68 mil? I'm confused

Presstab explorer has the correct total supply little bit over 26M.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/index.php

Thanks. Main post states roughly 68 mil and its little bit confusing.

I'm gonna invest some more in this coin. With price this cheap and good developer, I don't see many risk here.

main post states "Total Coin supply @ Block 10,000,000"
what's confusing ?

Total Coin supply @ Block 10,000,000 =  Roughly 68,000,000 coins

still can't understand what's confusing here.
it's an estimate of how many coins will be at block 10M.
do you prefer different height for an estimate or what ?

I would prefer it showed total supply now, then what it will be years from now.

i guess nobody posts realtime data in bct.
10M is years from now, all current data available in BE.
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NTRN/api.php
Activity: 10
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
how many collateral amount for masternode?
brand new

I'm gonna invest some more in this coin. With price this cheap and good developer, I don't see many risk here.

what's confusing ?

Total Coin supply @ Block 10,000,000 =  Roughly 68,000,000 coins

still can't understand what's confusing here.
it's an estimate of how many coins will be at block 10M.
do you prefer different height for an estimate or what ?
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
I ask this exchange to list neutron

https://coinsmarkets.com/index.php

let me know if you think it is a good idea
That's not 100%.  Cryptopia has never lost a coin and wallet's I had downloaded did.   I've heard the other horror stories but you can't put them in that category bud.

I know Cryptopia is relatively ok, i was referring to the hypothetical (and quite horrifying) situation where coins that were held in offline/cold wallets storage while a hard fork happened were rendered useless by remaining on an old, pre-fork blockchain.

I know that that holding a coin comes with responsibilites, and one of them is always following news/updates about that coin regularly   Tongue

Anyway, let's wait and see what news is coming up with NTRN  Grin

brand new

what's confusing ?
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
I see an ATH market cap, we could see a 10x-50x growth in the near future  Smiley

I read something about a Hard Fork a few pages ago and it says "Post Fork stakes that cannot be verified as having paid masternodes, will be rejected."

I intend to keep some for cold wallet (the 1.1.0.0 one), and i don't have enough for a Masternode, can i keep them in the wallet, or should i leave the NTRN in the exchange (Cryptopia)?
(i don't wanna lose my coins  Cry )

Good Luck Dev!!!  Cool

You should ALWAYS keep your coins in your local wallet locked with a strong password (at least 16 signs).
Then unlock your wallet "For staking only".
Also create a private key, save it and keep it save somewhere, USB stick for example. If you forget your password or your wallet.dat gets corrupt you can import your private key and generate a new fresh unlocked wallet.dat and get access to your coins. And again... NEVER leave any of your coins on any exchange, they can lock your coins anytime and you could lose your coins forever.

I hope I could help.

Yeah, exchanges aren't really very safe.Anyway, i've heard scary stories from other altcoins, of people losing all of their coins because they didn't swap in time when there was a "hard fork"

Ok, then i suppose there'll be a clarification regarding this mysterious "Hard Fork" or if there'll be any problems if i have under 25k in a wallet Grin

That's not 100%.  Cryptopia has never lost a coin and wallet's I had downloaded did.   I've heard the other horror stories but you can't put them in that category bud.
Activity: 10
Any plans for getting this back on bittrex? The volume seems to be going up lately.
I see an ATH market cap, we could see a 10x-50x growth in the near future  Smiley

I read something about a Hard Fork a few pages ago and it says "Post Fork stakes that cannot be verified as having paid masternodes, will be rejected."

I intend to keep some for cold wallet (the 1.1.0.0 one), and i don't have enough for a Masternode, can i keep them in the wallet, or should i leave the NTRN in the exchange (Cryptopia)?
(i don't wanna lose my coins  Cry )

Good Luck Dev!!!  Cool

You should ALWAYS keep your coins in your local wallet locked with a strong password (at least 16 signs).
Also create a private key, save it and keep it save somewhere, USB stick for example. If you forget your password or your wallet.dat gets corrupt you can import your private key and generate a new fresh unlocked wallet.dat and get access to your coins. And again... NEVER leave any of your coins on any exchange, they can lock your coins anytime and you could lose your coins forever.

I hope I could help.

Yeah, exchanges aren't really very safe.Anyway, i've heard scary stories from other altcoins, of people losing all of their coins because they didn't swap in time when there was a "hard fork"

Ok, then i suppose there'll be a clarification regarding this mysterious "Hard Fork" or if there'll be any problems if i have under 25k in a wallet Grin
copper member
Activity: 35

(i don't wanna lose my coins  Cry )

Good Luck Dev!!!  Cool

I hope I could help.
Pages:
Jump to: