Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 17. (Read 129427 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
nothing yet, says out of sync and hasn't yet synced the blockchain but its stopped syncing as of yet or is it cause no one is mining (So cannot confirm the transaction?) maybe I could put my CPU to this on my server haha

Yes solo mining on cpu is posible, diffulcity is 0.     Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
nothing yet, says out of sync and hasn't yet synced the blockchain but its stopped syncing as of yet or is it cause no one is mining (So cannot confirm the transaction?) maybe I could put my CPU to this on my server haha
its syncing now Smiley I should host a permeant node on my server and solo mine with the CPU just to support the shitcoin network Cheesy tbf with the sheer amount of altcoins around, I can see why he made this! 'nobody at least admits their coin is total dogshit' has to be one of the best quotes ever! I will give litecoin its dues though as an altcoin. problem is every time I read the OP I go into hysterics. And I have to agree maybe Zimbabwe has committed a hostile takeover of shitcoin. Maybe an update to increase the max. coins??

Jacob

I sent you piece of shitcoin. Still not update of the max coin. Need exchange  Grin
its syncing now Smiley I should host a permeant node on my server and solo mine with the CPU just to support the shitcoin network Cheesy tbf with the sheer amount of altcoins around, I can see why he made this! 'nobody at least admits their coin is total dogshit' has to be one of the best quotes ever! I will give litecoin its dues though as an altcoin. problem is every time I read the OP I go into hysterics. And I have to agree maybe Zimbabwe has committed a hostile takeover of shitcoin. Maybe an update to increase the max. coins??

Jacob
read this topic a while ago and have given a few friends laughs... downloaded SHITCOIN! yeah! no block source though...

anyone fancy sending me some SHIT? Cheesy

B7XtRt81WvXKfCXJ9qug5uD1qgGWehYfWz

Maybe I should host a SHT node on my server when I have synced....

would be funny if you tried to send SHT with not enough funds and then a loud farting sound (as a fart has no shit coming out but it still comes from the rear) would be so funny hahahah

I start the wallet try now. Embarrassed

Try solo mining.
read this topic a while ago and have given a few friends laughs... downloaded SHITCOIN! yeah! no block source though...

anyone fancy sending me some SHIT? Cheesy

B7XtRt81WvXKfCXJ9qug5uD1qgGWehYfWz

Maybe I should host a SHT node on my server when I have synced....

would be funny if you tried to send SHT with not enough funds and then a loud farting sound (as a fart has no shit coming out but it still comes from the rear) would be so funny hahahah
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Best coin still live - Wallet sync and diffulcity very low - solo minig is posible.  Grin

Quite shocking to hear.  This shit just won't die, eh?  Now that's the real [crypto] shit.  Hahaha.  Oh the fun we could have if I [eventually] get the BTC.  lol
Best coin still live - Wallet sync and diffulcity very low - solo minig is posible.  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Those 3 stacked stones on that Zimbabwe 100 trillion dollar bill looks so much like ShitCoin's turd pic. 

Is this a coincedence or is Zimbabwe planning a hostile takeover of ShitCoin?  hahaha! 
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Just looking to mine some new shit.... It looks like I finaly found something. LOL
How many SHT total?

100 Trillion.

There was no bigger ShitCoin than this on the planet but I'm sad to say Zimbabwe just surpassed the quadrillion level so ShitCoin is now no longer the biggest shit on earth. <-----  This greatly saddens me!

I have wallet with last dowload blockchain, if you need i start its for you.    Grin 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Just looking to mine some new shit.... It looks like I finaly found something. LOL
How many SHT total?

100 Trillion.

There was no bigger ShitCoin than this on the planet but I'm sad to say Zimbabwe just surpassed the quadrillion level so ShitCoin is now no longer the biggest shit on earth. <-----  This greatly saddens me!

How many SHT total?

- bilions and bilions
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
How many SHT total?
Any pools or exchanges?
Maybe i added to my pool http://hollandsemultipool.nl

solo minig is possible no hash on network  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Any pools or exchanges?
Maybe i added to my pool http://hollandsemultipool.nl
I need to try the wallet. I try to send 7 million shitcoin who is interested? Valid for the first five addresses. No warranty, do not know whether it will be functional wallet. THX.  Grin

wallet no conection -
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
You could have a setup like Bitgem, but with with sweetcorn, tomato skins and peanuts.

forgotten all about this thread, just been reminded

funniest thing read all day lol
thanks  Grin

Thanks, if I get the money I'll make sure to relaunch it proper-like.

I can't code so I was spending too much maintaining a ShitCoin [pun intended].  lol
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
You could have a setup like Bitgem, but with with sweetcorn, tomato skins and peanuts.

forgotten all about this thread, just been reminded

funniest thing read all day lol
thanks  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Lol, this coin needs to be revived Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: