Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 14. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
we need a bootstrap guys. someone please post one.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
reward is now 3000000 SHIT
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Best part of it, I have autism and told them to bog off with it XD I should 51% that coin - from that autism community XD

But as the chain is forever stalled, its gone Cheesy

Shitcoin however, lives on.

Retardcoin, maybe, but shitcoin IS the real shit. Even satoshi will admit this.

Send me y our wallet address guys, trillions of shitcoins available!

We need to pump it (the word pump is sometimes used as a british slang for fart, especially in the north)

then we need to *dump* it, by simply taking a dump.

A real, true, self-admitted, pump and *dump* coin.

Come on, lets pump this shit guys before we unload!
I am 900days away dev anything to speed up this shit? bootstrap maybe?
O this shit is really hot hot hot  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
My server still has the SHT blocks flowing. This will keep the chain moving. Autismcoin which was another shit coin barely lasted a couple of months, SHT is 3 years old and has a working and moving blockchain : - )

AutismCoin?  Unreal!

This is why I launched the shit.  Hmmmm, maybe I should launch RetardCoin specifically for the devs who put out this trash.  lol
My server still has the SHT blocks flowing. This will keep the chain moving. Autismcoin which was another shit coin barely lasted a couple of months, SHT is 3 years old and has a working and moving blockchain : - )
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Like a stubborn floater which you thought was about to flush.

Oh, the visual lulz with this coin are infinite.  Smiley)
Yup that was my video Cheesy

The node is automatically recognised without the need to addnode. I will add a SHT node on my server too, the shitcoin network will live on.

I am so honoured to have my video in the SHT open topic. Shitcoin is the shit. Shit is the shitcoin.

And to the person who kept the only backup blockchain, good man! Just when SHT was on its last legs, it has risen again. Like a stubborn floater which you thought was about to flush.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Blockexplorer  http://146.185.162.58/shit/rpcace.php 

Node- addnode=146.185.162.58

Video of mining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3cK4cge28&feature=youtu.be

ONE block now = 500 000 000 SHIT  Grin

Ok, updated.  The block reward was already set on 500,000,000.

Watched your video.  I can't believe how fast you were mining that shit.  You're ballin' Satoshi style.  lol

Thanks again, brother.
Activity: 480
Vlad2Vlad  update OP  Grin  to many users check this coin and OP is not upgrade to shit level 2  Grin

Post all the links together so I can do them all at once.  I'm busy preparing for CryotoWorld War I.  lol

Thanks guys, you're the shit. 

Blockexplorer  http://146.185.162.58/shit/rpcace.php 

Node- addnode=146.185.162.58

Video of mining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3cK4cge28&feature=youtu.be

ONE block now = 500 000 000 SHIT  Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad2Vlad  update OP  Grin  to many users check this coin and OP is not upgrade to shit level 2  Grin

Post all the links together so I can do them all at once.  I'm busy preparing for CryotoWorld War I.  lol

Thanks guys, you're the shit. 
Activity: 480
So many possibilities! Cheesy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Shame SHT doesn't have an online wallet, maybe custom paper wallets could do! On loo roll!

I might see how much it costs to make a few rolls of custom toilet paper, each sheet on the roll having the private and public key QR codes with shitcoin logo and 500 million SHT per wallet/sheet or roll. Then make a giveaway. Each roll having a different public/private keypair on the sheets.

Dude, that's the most brilliant idea I've heard of all year.  I'm jealous and ashamed I didn't think of it myself. 
Shame SHT doesn't have an online wallet, maybe custom paper wallets could do! On loo roll!

I might see how much it costs to make a few rolls of custom toilet paper, each sheet on the roll having the private and public key QR codes with shitcoin logo and 500 million SHT per wallet/sheet or roll. Then make a giveaway. Each roll having a different public/private keypair on the sheets. Costly, but hey, you always have a copy of your public private keys in your bathroom until you wipe your arse and flush them all. How many other crapcoins can say they had a physical item you can buy which supports further dev of the coin Cheesy Shitcoin will first take over bathrooms.... Then mugs, then coasters, and so on and so forth Cheesy

Sounds like such an awesome gift! If I follow through with this, I will make a giveaway to all diehard SHT fans. I am sorry, but not only has  this thread given me and anyone I showed it to laughs, it really shows just how many shitcoins there are and yet this one still just doesn't die, like stubborn skid marks on a toilet bowl.

BTC and LTC are the only two really that I feel will have any worth, UNO was a good concept but bitcoin is already a good store of wealth made a great way to get funds out of cryptsy too. LTC great for small coffee like transactions. SHT is there to step in when both of these falter, shaming all other alt(shit)coins. The blocks simply refuse to halve too, this shit just keeps coming.

As I have my server minting blocks, SHT transactions can propagate no problem, they will all be included on that 1 PC. I just couldn't let this shit die.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
where is vlad2vlad donation address for SHT? Should send some SHT to whence it came, also lets get some transactions in these blocks Cheesy

Love it, real shit, and there wasn't even a premine.

I wanted SHIT to be legit, honest shit.  To shame the many many coming scam coins I predicted way back then were coming.

I'm away from home and kid uses my laptop so I don't load wallets on it.  I especially don't wanna load SHT on it, hackers for sure gonna try to track and hack my shit.  Smiley
where is vlad2vlad donation address for SHT? Should send some SHT to whence it came, also lets get some transactions in these blocks Cheesy

Love it, real shit, and there wasn't even a premine.
Send me your address and I will send you some SHT.

Guess anyone who uses this coin loves scat with all that SHT flying!

I take it the blocks wont halve XD

Jacob
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Well this coin looks interesting.. i'm watching

LOL

Oh crap missed the shit giveaway in other thread..  Cry

I think the shitpipe stopped spewing Shit years ago. 

Which reminds me, SHT is now considered old school, real classic Shit, by crypto standards. 

Welcome to SHT:  Making [Crypto] Shit Great Again!
Pages:
Jump to: