Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 19. (Read 129427 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
r3wt. let's do it. ill contribute the merged mining patch so it can be used with PolyMYR
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
I need some shitty nodes.

I need them too Sad
I found many 3.000.000 block on my CPU - only in wallet type setgenerate true.  Grin

How do I set up all? what miner? And so  on.. ?

Download wallet, synchronize, and in console wallet type setgenerate true (look help wallet), and now you mining on cpu - solo. Grin

Ok. I have downloaded but it wont sync Sad I herd i need to write some nodes or something ? Cheesy
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
I found many 3.000.000 block on my CPU - only in wallet type setgenerate true.  Grin

Download wallet, synchronize, and in console wallet type setgenerate true (look help wallet), and now you mining on cpu - solo. Grin

This is best coin for solominig - I have 1GH/s and a find ALL off new block  Grin

Difficulty is 0.0002 !

Only I mining this coin?

How to mine it ? I dont now where to get miner for this shit Cheesy
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Im actually crying /ROFLing IRL can barely type rightnow
I need to try a new version of the wallet. I try to send one million shitcoin who is interested? Valid for the first five addresses. No warranty, do not know whether it will be functional wallet. THX.

Here's My Address: BEjuYfqmpyWGf61qZ9FrnaN7zepNW9QkSB

You may as well send me 100,000,000 Smiley That's the shit Smiley

My wallet is broken, i negative balance (-30000000). Shit not make sent - exception not coin in balance to sent. Is ther creator coin to repair this?

The creator of SHIT is a dipSHIT focused too much on iXcoin so he ain't fixing shit.

Kinda the whole premise behind ShitCoin, eh?

Yes, but I wanted to share the shit out of others, but because of the error can not send. Then I'll head over heels in shitcoin itself. Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I need to try a new version of the wallet. I try to send one million shitcoin who is interested? Valid for the first five addresses. No warranty, do not know whether it will be functional wallet. THX.

My wallet is broken, i negative balance (-30000000). Shit not make sent - exception not coin in balance to sent. Is ther creator coin to repair this?

The creator of SHIT is a dipSHIT focused too much on iXcoin so he ain't fixing shit.

Kinda the whole premise behind ShitCoin, eh?
PLS make new version wallet  Grin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 345
The image is too funny.The author is funny?

I advise you to have development or real

No funding at the moment.  I'm not a programmer so it costs a lot to develop a coin.  I'm working on several things and if things work out I will definitely do more with this coin.

Thanks for your interest!

Does  it cost much money to set up a node? Is there a way of doing it with your home computer, or do you have to rent server space and set it up there?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

No funding at the moment.  I'm not a programmer so it costs a lot to develop a coin.  I'm working on several things and if things work out I will definitely do more with this coin.

Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
shit...
Pages:
Jump to: