Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 3. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
I think we need to do it, Bitcoin Diamond is apparently something else coming... Bitcoin Shit - BTS is something we so need to make xD

Any coders wanna help out? 

Let’s do minimum 100MB blocks and all the bells and whistles. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think we need to do it, Bitcoin Diamond is apparently something else coming... Bitcoin Shit - BTS is something we so need to make xD
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I think we need to fork the bitcoin blockchain again called BTS (Bitcoin Shit). The first on Bitcointalk to think of Bitcoin Shit (BTS) inspired by SHT. Should be the SHT devs who get onto this, and make the best bitcoin fork on earth, that will promise the earth, and deliver shit. I see a new trend of 'alts' coming, which will be a fork of the original BTC blockchain and promise to be the new bitcoin. Lets just do unlimited size blocks, segwit 2x, AND equihash algorithm for fine asic resistance while we are at it. Add in a starting difficulty of '0' so everyone can get in there. Everything these 'forks' will promise yet screw up on.

We need to jump the Bitcoin Fork Crapcoin train. Imagine that? I can see 'forks' like BTG becoming more common, i can almost feel it now. CrapCoins have sunk to a new low, so we need to get in there! FREE COINS! YEAHHHH! I mean a PREMINE of BTG? Seriously?

I love how SHT has never died. I still have billions somewhere... Plus the block reward seems to go back up, messing with numbers.  The endless stream of crapcoins grows faster than the worlds shit piles, but now they wish to take a shit on BTC too... Lets at least do it and be honest here...

I couldn't resist posting this.

That would be fun and we can even design a better fork than anything out there right now. 

Any coders wanna help out?  We can totally be the shit of Bitcoin.  Why not help out the brand a bit?   Kiss
Activity: 364
I think we need to fork the bitcoin blockchain again called BTS (Bitcoin Shit). The first on Bitcointalk to think of Bitcoin Shit (BTS) inspired by SHT. Should be the SHT devs who get onto this, and make the best bitcoin fork on earth, that will promise the earth, and deliver shit. I see a new trend of 'alts' coming, which will be a fork of the original BTC blockchain and promise to be the new bitcoin. Lets just do unlimited size blocks, segwit 2x, AND equihash algorithm for fine asic resistance while we are at it. Add in a starting difficulty of '0' so everyone can get in there. Everything these 'forks' will promise yet screw up on.

We need to jump the Bitcoin Fork Crapcoin train. Imagine that? I can see 'forks' like BTG becoming more common, i can almost feel it now. CrapCoins have sunk to a new low, so we need to get in there! FREE COINS! YEAHHHH! I mean a PREMINE of BTG? Seriously?

I love how SHT has never died. I still have billions somewhere... Plus the block reward seems to go back up, messing with numbers.  The endless stream of crapcoins grows faster than the worlds shit piles, but now they wish to take a shit on BTC too... Lets at least do it and be honest here...

I couldn't resist posting this.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

I was transferred some shitcoin but the current 48h has not received yet. Hope you can help?
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
This is quite interesting. Sometimes it is not about roadmap and returns on investment. You got to have fun with Crypto as well. Read about this coin and couldn't help smiling. Not sure if this pump and dump coin, may be yes.

If the airdrop starts, may be we can make some money from this coin.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
airdrop - dump - pump Smiley nice game
Activity: 254
Can't wait for the airdrop  to make a shit ton a cash Cheesy
Activity: 57
at last someone not lied and sayd true about coin Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Like like play the shit is moving up rather than the natural downward direction
Activity: 27
love this coin! heard about it recently. the true SHITCOIN LOLOL - just picked some SHIT up myself lol
Activity: 126
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I saw information about SHIT))
I thought it was a joke!)
But it's true!
so Interesting theme   Roll Eyes
Activity: 82
An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR Shit coin.
Activity: 210
SHIT token. Listed on exchange! Free airdrops.
Hey DOUCHBAG, you hijacking my shit??!!??!!

That's not how this works!!!

Vlad2Vlad, we are sorry for what we've done Sad We should have talked to you before doing anything.

For some reason it seemed like a great idea to pay homage to the cool coin you've created and do a free airdrop to the holders of your coin. We mentioned your coin in the token announcement and we even mentioned that we wanted you, the coin dev, to do airdrop distribution for us. This was a shitty idea and we want to apologize.

We're cancelling the SHIT token distribution to SHT coin holders, we have no intention of doing anything unfriendly towards the great coin or the community you guys have here. We changed our distribution rules, from now on tokens will be airdropped only to the people who invested in the bad ICOs. We wish the best of luck to the cool coin your guys have!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
We are launching the SHIT token, the companion of the original SHT coin. SHIT token will be ERC-20 token designed for the shitty ICO space. This is the main SHIT token thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shit-token-listed-on-exchange-free-airdrops-999-trillion-tokens-2174052

We are planning distribution to all the holders of the original SHT coin. The more SHT coins you own the more SHIT tokens you will receive. We have shitload of the tokens to give away. But we need help from the SHT coin community. We are offering sweet 5 Trillion bounty to somebody who's willing to help us.

Here is the bounty:
  • Help us distribute tokens to the holders of the original POW SHT coin: 5 Trillion SHIT.
    We prefer coin dev to do it or an active member of the community. You need to create a snapshot of the blockchain, verify coin ownership using signed messages, keep verifiable public record of the distribution. We will provide tokens, but you need to send them out (think fees).

Please PM or contact in the main thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shit-token-listed-on-exchange-free-airdrops-999-trillion-tokens-2174052

Hey DOUCHBAG, you hijacking my shit??!!??!!

That's not how this works!!!
Activity: 210
SHIT token. Listed on exchange! Free airdrops.
We are launching the SHIT token, the companion of the original SHT coin. SHIT token will be ERC-20 token designed for the shitty ICO space. This is the main SHIT token thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shit-token-listed-on-exchange-free-airdrops-999-trillion-tokens-2174052

We are planning distribution to all the holders of the original SHT coin. The more SHT coins you own the more SHIT tokens you will receive. We have shitload of the tokens to give away. But we need help from the SHT coin community. We are offering sweet 5 Trillion bounty to somebody who's willing to help us.

Here is the bounty:
  • Help us distribute tokens to the holders of the original POW SHT coin: 5 Trillion SHIT.
    We prefer coin dev to do it or an active member of the community. You need to create a snapshot of the blockchain, verify coin ownership using signed messages, keep verifiable public record of the distribution. We will provide tokens, but you need to send them out (think fees).

Please PM or contact in the main thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-shit-token-listed-on-exchange-free-airdrops-999-trillion-tokens-2174052
Activity: 49
Hey How do i download a miner to start mining SHITcoins? I dont find a working link
Activity: 486
Been waiting for hours now to get this wallet synced to the network but it still says "no active connections" and it still says OUT OF SYNC. Can somebody tell me if something is currently wrong with this shit? Grin
test
addnode=81.162.194.236

Where do I add this this? Or where do i put this information you gave me?

to shitcoin.conf

I will put this inside the roaming\shit folder right? I added the conf file for it was not there in the first place. I will let you know if this worked. Thank you very much.

It really does not make sense to create a CONF file with only that addnode on that file (the one you gave me above). Is there like a complete list of what to put on that CONF file? Appreciate the help.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Where's brown paper?
Activity: 486
Been waiting for hours now to get this wallet synced to the network but it still says "no active connections" and it still says OUT OF SYNC. Can somebody tell me if something is currently wrong with this shit? Grin
test
addnode=81.162.194.236

Where do I add this this? Or where do i put this information you gave me?

to shitcoin.conf

I will put this inside the roaming\shit folder right? I added the conf file for it was not there in the first place. I will let you know if this worked. Thank you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: