Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 7. (Read 129363 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
I unclogged my shit toilet. So it's up and running. no connections yet.
I have so much shit my balance is neg

I run my wallet. you have to match shit   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
I unclogged my shit toilet. So it's up and running. no connections yet.
I have so much shit my balance is neg
Activity: 364
I am moving house and disconnected my home hosted server with my SHT node a few weeks ago when I boxed it up. Could someone else put theirs up to ensure the shitcoin network works during the move? its been down for a couple of weeks during moving, we need someone to keep it alive while my node is down! The node will be down until the 29th when my new connection is installed in the new house.

If someone or a group wishes to pay me 0.1 BTC, I will host a node on a VPS for a year, this includes the time taken to upkeep it and that! Or I can host my 95% uptime node on my home server for free as I have been doing. This coin is still the most awesome altcoin after Litecoin and monero.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

So they were paid the money they ask for to list a coin, and they haven't listed SHIT yet?

What a shit exchange. Adding "no guarantee in case of compilation issues" to their terms is sneaky. Were they paid before they changed their terms? They should list it. or return the money if they were using the old terms when they got paid.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days + mail alert to all users (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

Your alias cracks me up everytime I see it.  lol

Not sure what's going on with Yobit.  SHT is a sha256d [bitcoin] clone so it should compile without problems, although I'm not a techie.  I'm curious what's taking so long and whether they've given up on it.  I was pretty excited to see this crazy experiement actually listed. 

Yobit should refund you.

It's changed its terms for listing a coin again without any advance warning. This is the title of a thread by hodlcoin's dev, and he's clearly not happy with the yobit's coin listing service.

"Paying YObit to list is like paying somebody to punch you in the face"

They listed his coin for .1BTC, then wouldn't update their wallet when he forked, and now they disabled deposits and withdrawals.

Also their new policy is charging for every update, which could rapidly get expensive.

A few months ago, I was considering paying YOBit to get listed. HOdlcoin didn't have an exchange and everybody was eager to trade. "Paying YObit to list is like paying somebody to punch you in the face", Fuzzbawls cheerfully remarked. Fuzzbawls is older and wiser than me. Or at least I hope he's older, cause he's certainly fucking wiser. I couldn't see the downsides, so I paid up the .1BTC. Fuck I wish I hadn't. Their incompetence and dishonesty are destroying HOdlcoin.

The problem came we updated the coin. We gave them a weeks notice of the upcoming fork, they just ignored it, and left trading open on the old branch. They took deposits on the old chain and when they eventually updated to the new chain, they couldn't meet their obligations. Now they don't have enough HODL to cover their deposits. Rather than resolve the situation, they've left trading open, but disabled deposits and withdrawals. This is causing a lot of uncertainty for HOdlcoin, and it is difficult for the coin to grow because of it.

YObit has also now announced a new policy of charging for every update - so expect a neverending stream of requests for more BTC to continue support for your coin. Who knows what they'll charge for next? Maybe they'd be better off trying to charge for NOT listing your coin. That would certainly be better value.

And if you have funds on YObit? Don't. You're gonna get bitten sooner or later. Whether it is through their incompetence or dishonesty, you'll eventually get punched in the face too.

We had problems to get it on our Gentleman Club Mining Pool, there seems to be shit broken. I think yobit has the same issues
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I foresaw the coming of many worthless pointless shitcoins but I haven really kept up lately.

Then I got this email and as I was reading thru the list of coins I could only imagine the mindless stupidity that actually cooked up most of these abominations. 

Someone needs to bring WAR to crypto before it'S destroyed by greed and human stupidity. 

C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.

The following coins will be removed on 30.11.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day (6 BTC for last 30 days):

AnarchistsPrime [ACP], AtenCoin [ATEN], BiosCrypto [BIOS], BlueCoin [BLU], BitMoon [BM], BoostCoin [BOST], BowsCoin [BSC], Bitquark [BTQ], CryptBit [CBIT], CryptoEscudo [CESC], Isotope [XTP], PayCon [CON], Credits [CRE], DigiEuro [DEUR], Droidz [DRZ], EverGreenCoin [EGC], EmiratesGoldCoin [EMIRG], FastCash [FCH], FujiCoin [FJC], AlphabetCoinFund [FUN], FutCoin [FUTC], President Johnson [GARY], Goldmaxcoin [GMX], GPUCoin [GPU], Kcoin [KC], KiloCoin [KLC], KhanCoin [KNC], LinkedCoin [LKC], LiteStarCoin [LTS], MobileCash [MBL], NucleusChain [NCL], OTCCoin [OTX], PrimeChain [PRIME], PeaceCoin [PEC], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Revenu [REV], ResumeoShares [RMS], TeslaCoilCoin [TESLA], SportCoin [SPORT], Syndicate [SYNX], VectorCoin 2.0 [VEC2], WorldLeadCurrency [WLC], PokeChain [XPOKE], BitZeny [ZNY].

Please, trade, sell or withdraw these coins before removal date, after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

We will not remove coins which will reach minimum trading volume requirement.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, C-CEX.com Team.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Any future for shit?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

That sucks.  Got all excited about getting SHT listed.

I'm not gonna bother with the .1 BTC, if they're that hard up for cash they can just keep my money.  It makes no difference in my life.

Thanks for the update! 
Activity: 22

So they were paid the money they ask for to list a coin, and they haven't listed SHIT yet?

What a shit exchange. Adding "no guarantee in case of compilation issues" to their terms is sneaky. Were they paid before they changed their terms? They should list it. or return the money if they were using the old terms when they got paid.

• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days + mail alert to all users (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)

Not sure what's going on with Yobit.  SHT is a sha256d [bitcoin] clone so it should compile without problems, although I'm not a techie.  I'm curious what's taking so long and whether they've given up on it.  I was pretty excited to see this crazy experiement actually listed. 

Yobit should refund you.

It's changed its terms for listing a coin again without any advance warning. This is the title of a thread by hodlcoin's dev, and he's clearly not happy with the yobit's coin listing service.

"Paying YObit to list is like paying somebody to punch you in the face"

They listed his coin for .1BTC, then wouldn't update their wallet when he forked, and now they disabled deposits and withdrawals.

Also their new policy is charging for every update, which could rapidly get expensive.

A few months ago, I was considering paying YOBit to get listed. HOdlcoin didn't have an exchange and everybody was eager to trade. "Paying YObit to list is like paying somebody to punch you in the face", Fuzzbawls cheerfully remarked. Fuzzbawls is older and wiser than me. Or at least I hope he's older, cause he's certainly fucking wiser. I couldn't see the downsides, so I paid up the .1BTC. Fuck I wish I hadn't. Their incompetence and dishonesty are destroying HOdlcoin.

The problem came we updated the coin. We gave them a weeks notice of the upcoming fork, they just ignored it, and left trading open on the old branch. They took deposits on the old chain and when they eventually updated to the new chain, they couldn't meet their obligations. Now they don't have enough HODL to cover their deposits. Rather than resolve the situation, they've left trading open, but disabled deposits and withdrawals. This is causing a lot of uncertainty for HOdlcoin, and it is difficult for the coin to grow because of it.

YObit has also now announced a new policy of charging for every update - so expect a neverending stream of requests for more BTC to continue support for your coin. Who knows what they'll charge for next? Maybe they'd be better off trying to charge for NOT listing your coin. That would certainly be better value.

And if you have funds on YObit? Don't. You're gonna get bitten sooner or later. Whether it is through their incompetence or dishonesty, you'll eventually get punched in the face too.
legendary

I just open it once in a while for SHITs and giggles. Grin

Any peers? My wallet won't connect for SHIT

shit is dead? I can host a full node if need be for a bounty. inbox message me if you need this guys

I think so, and besides I think even if it was still running now. I don't want to invest there. The name speaks for himself SHIT COIN . Haha its funny reading those bullshit features of it. And I think the price was manipulated so you will have more risk when investing to this coin. Good Luck to all of you. Cheers !
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

shit is dead? I can host a full node if need be for a bounty. inbox message me if you need this guys

I think so, and besides I think even if it was still running now. I don't want to invest there. The name speaks for himself SHIT COIN . Haha its funny reading those bullshit features of it. And I think the price was manipulated so you will have more risk when investing to this coin. Good Luck to all of you. Cheers !
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

legendary
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

hahaah this thread is legendary, one of the most honest threads ive seen under "Altcoin ANN" ! Grin

The cure for getting Shitcoin listed on Yobit, Polo, and others is launching 3 global megarounds of a 4th GenesisRebirthICO =>

Volumes will go through the roof, interest will spread to the masses and even the NYSE and CBOE will surely list it Grin

Haha, thanks!

Are you joking about the megarounds ICO?  Not even sure how to do that given the coin is already 3 years old.

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

hahaah this thread is legendary, one of the most honest threads ive seen under "Altcoin ANN" ! Grin

The cure for getting Shitcoin listed on Yobit, Polo, and others is launching 3 global megarounds of a 4th GenesisRebirthICO =>

Volumes will go through the roof, interest will spread to the masses and even the NYSE and CBOE will surely list it Grin

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 22

Is SHT still getting listed?

Yobit not work, not reply to suport - i dont know when by listed  Cry

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Is there a shitcoin faucet? lols It should be called toilet!

I think we called it a shitpipe but we're flexible around here.  Smiley

I think that pipe/toilet ran dry a long time ago.  We'll see about getting one up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is there a shitcoin faucet? lols It should be called toilet!
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
Anyone buying SHIT? I have 99 M. PM me your offers. Prefer 0.35 BTC.

I need TRILLIONS!!!

Take these 99 M as a start.
Pages:
Jump to: