Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 10. (Read 129427 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Important announcement:  If SHT gets listed then phase II of my secret genius 3 year plan will kick into effect.  The ShitCoin yardstick WILL go into full-effect.  Any crypto with a lower marketcap than SHT will be attacked, cripple, killed and destroyed with extreme prejudice!  No exceptions!!!

Just as originally promised nearly 3 years ago. 

Time to Make CrytoWorld Great Again!

Mark it, ya shitters!!!

Why not pay yobit to list shit? It's listing about 600 shit coins already and most of them had to pay to get added. Half of their networks are frozen which makes them shitter than shitcoin. Shitcoin will have to get listed then lose all its miners if it's to be as shit as the shittest yobit coins.The competition to be the shittest coin is ferocious.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Wow half TH/s! till last week was somenting like 0.5 MH/s

we made this a 10x in one week!

I wonder if we can do another 10x jump?  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Wow half TH/s! till last week was somenting like 0.5 MH/s

we made this a 10x in one week!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Just finished couple of pages here. This coin is a hero for sure. Smiley BTW, love the attitude.

When alts start dying, no shits will be given.  A 3 year notice was enough.  Smiley

Welcome to the Crypto Hero Zone, brother!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Just finished couple of pages here. This coin is a hero for sure. Smiley BTW, love the attitude.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I want to invest in shitICO. Where do I send my money?

SNAP!!!

Why didn't I think of that shit scam?  lol

Maybe we'll find a way.  Like for every alt-coin killed by the Shitcoin yardstick we can give away some SHT ICO coins.  We'll figure out a way to make this shit fair for everyone as long as Shitcoin is the last remaining Shitcoin on earth.  Then it will have to flush itself.  Or maybe go on display in some CryptoWorld museum.  Smiley
Activity: 441
Bigboss
I want to invest in shitICO. Where do I send my money?
WHat's this shit?

I want my 500.000.000 back!

Sorry, we have a no shit back policy!!!  lol

SHIT!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
WHat's this shit?

Sorry, we have a no shit back policy!!!  lol
WHat's this shit?

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Important announcement:  If SHT gets listed then phase II of my secret genius 3 year plan will kick into effect.  The ShitCoin yardstick WILL go into full-effect.  Any crypto with a lower marketcap than SHT will be attacked, cripple, killed and destroyed with extreme prejudice!  No exceptions!!!

Just as originally promised nearly 3 years ago. 

Time to Make CrytoWorld Great Again!

Mark it, ya shitters!!!
Activity: 364
Sounds perfect. Thing is even having SHT valued at a single satoshi will make the market cap insane Cheesy I will be a millionaire.

if it ever gets added it would be on a LTC or DOGE market as 1 sat BTC is way too much.

Of course, I was taking the micky Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
any exchanger accept this shitcoin  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Sounds perfect. Thing is even having SHT valued at a single satoshi will make the market cap insane Cheesy I will be a millionaire.

if it ever gets added it would be on a LTC or DOGE market as 1 sat BTC is way too much.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Submitted request to exchange Cheesy

if sht actually gets added and we do well I'm gonna have to formulate a plan to use the Shitcoin yardstick to weigh and measure every alt in cryptoworld and kill anything that doesn't pass the shit test.  hahahaa.

just like I promised 3 years ago.  lol
Submitted request to exchange Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
but this shit is getting stronger!

This is definitely some strong shit.

Can you imagine if this actually makes it to exchanges?  Bahahahaaa!

send request https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/  

If this hits an exchange, then real shit happens. However, trading against BTC is not worth. The shit needs multiple trade pairs to shit

lets try cryptopia
Activity: 420
but this shit is getting stronger!

This is definitely some strong shit.

Can you imagine if this actually makes it to exchanges?  Bahahahaaa!

send request https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/  

If this hits an exchange, then real shit happens. However, trading against BTC is not worth. The shit needs multiple trade pairs to shit
Pages:
Jump to: