Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 9. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
You know this is gunna be a piece of shit when you read about it and laugh your ass off.

Read about it like if they ever write an article about it.  I didnt even think of that.  Now that would be amazing!  I'd post that on my wall and I've never posted anything on my walls except family pics.  This would be bigger than any college degree.  lol
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You know this is gunna be a piece of shit when you read about it and laugh your ass off.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Thx now is yobit down, i wait for yobit and start the galactic battle.

Yobit is up.  Let's hit'em up like Tupac Shakur!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Haha.  The galactic turd battle.  May only the strongest ShitCoin remain standing.  All other shitcoins [that fail the ShitCoin yardstick test] will surely die. 

If I get the money to do this it's gonna be unbelievable fun. 
Activity: 480
Merit: 250

My yobit BTC adress for donate to listing  1G4FRHbhDMWuEYu4eCdL3TJ1MgjdqMiVcq  need 0.1 BTC  pay for list SHIT

Just sent you .07 BTC.  That should be all you need now.

Let's start a massive CryptoWar!!!

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

My yobit BTC adress for donate to listing  1G4FRHbhDMWuEYu4eCdL3TJ1MgjdqMiVcq  need 0.1 BTC  pay for list SHIT

Just sent you .07 BTC.  That should be all you need now.

Let's start a massive CryptoWar!!!
Activity: 360
Well, I have to admit the Devs are at least honest at what they plan to do lol. Let the pump and dump begin?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
wallet stuck at block 960339
any node

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
wallet stuck at block 960339
any node
legendary

Why not pay yobit to list shit? It's listing about 600 shit coins already and most of them had to pay to get added. Half of their networks are frozen which makes them shitter than shitcoin. Shitcoin will have to get listed then lose all its miners if it's to be as shit as the shittest yobit coins.The competition to be the shittest coin is ferocious.

Coming from Behind?  Hahaha!

How much to list it?  I don't have much but maybe I can do a fundraiser.  Maybe they'll accept SHT.  

You've successfully sent 0.03726 BTC (worth $19.98 USD) to 1G4FRHbhDMWuEYu4eCdL3TJ1MgjdqMiVcq.

Thansk alot if i sell my lisk bounty, i go to shit strike to mars Grin

not mars! uranus

Why not pay yobit to list shit? It's listing about 600 shit coins already and most of them had to pay to get added. Half of their networks are frozen which makes them shitter than shitcoin. Shitcoin will have to get listed then lose all its miners if it's to be as shit as the shittest yobit coins.The competition to be the shittest coin is ferocious.

How much to list it?  I don't have much but maybe I can do a fundraiser.  Maybe they'll accept SHT.  

You've successfully sent 0.03726 BTC (worth $19.98 USD) to 1G4FRHbhDMWuEYu4eCdL3TJ1MgjdqMiVcq.

Thansk alot if i sell my lisk bounty, i go to shit strike to mars Grin
legendary

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

What a cute little project.  You got swag, Vladi!  Wink

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 2 business day
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 1 business day + mail alert to all users

free I test  - no list

legendary
I'd prefer cryptopia to yobit.

but it costs ~2,000,000 DOT about .98BTC. also they rejected another coin
Valorbit (VAL)   Total coin too high

So my guess it would fail here also.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I'll donate up to $20.00 just so everyone can see my SHIT

I'll match that.  It would be great just to see it listed. 
legendary

Coming from Behind?  Hahaha!

How much to list it?  I don't have much but maybe I can do a fundraiser.  Maybe they'll accept SHT. 

I'll donate up to $20.00 just so everyone can see my SHIT
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Coming from Behind?  Hahaha!

How much to list it?  I don't have much but maybe I can do a fundraiser.  Maybe they'll accept SHT. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Wow half TH/s! till last week was somenting like 0.5 MH/s

we made this a 10x in one week!

I wonder if we can do another 10x jump?  Smiley

now we added a 25% more

from 0.5Th/s to 0.75 Th/s!
Pages:
Jump to: