Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 46. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
Added Shitcoin to the list and hosting a download of the Windows binary: http://www.lurkmore.com/wiki/Cryptocurrency_information_and_wallet_client_downloads
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Ahahahaa.  Is that a toilet shi256 miner?  Lol, shi256,  not sha256.  Funny!

I had no idea this idea had been "floated" before.  Bums me out but it's still funny.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
You stole my coin idea =/ (you just manged to post yours first)

i do believe i was first:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sht-introducing-shitcoin-218876

You gotta be kidding me.  You actually posted about ShitCoin before me?  

Wow, I guess timing and execution counts for shit too.  Such is this shitty life.

my favorite post from that thread was

SHI-TASIC compatible?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

You gotta be kidding me.  You actually posted about ShitCoin before me?  

Wow, I guess timing and execution counts for shit too.  Such is this shitty life.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Lol, I've heard that before.  I've said that before, many times.  Either shit or get off the pot.  I decided to take a shit while you just sat there.   Ha!

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
ok people, post some addresses. i'm gonna send a huge non standard transaction and try to doublespend the output. call it an experiment

Well you have mine. Good luck with the double spend!
well double spend was unsuccessful. on the plus side, you did get 5 more coins and i paid 50,000 in transaction fees trying lol
Hahaha, but I don't see those 5 coins, lol.

yeah i tried to spend the same transaction 5 times in a row. all 5 transactions show off line. probably rejected, idk

EDIT: Yikes! i corrupted my wallet. luckily a repair wallet fixed it.
Ahahaha. Going good dude :p
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
ok people, post some addresses. i'm gonna send a huge non standard transaction and try to doublespend the output. call it an experiment

well double spend was unsuccessful. on the plus side, you did get 5 more coins and i paid 50,000 in transaction fees trying lol

They're circling the bowl with the 10 billion you mined earlier.  Another floater!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
The way the Fed is printing dollars don't be surprised to see ShitCoin go 1:1 with the old might US dollar ($).

That would be one shitty day.  No wonder the WhiteHouse loaded up on Drones, Bullets and BulletProof Hummers.  ShitCoins are gonna rule the world!  lol.

yeah i tried to spend the same transaction 5 times in a row. all 5 transactions show off line. probably rejected, idk

EDIT: Yikes! i corrupted my wallet. luckily a repair wallet fixed it.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I received 2 * 50000000.00 SHT Tongue

I am a faucet owner, but don't run a bitcoind on my server (I use the BlockChain + PeerBet API), so I cannot help you out ;c

here have some more shit
Hell yeah! Received another 50000000.00 shitty coins. This is heaven! I wanna roll in SHT and cover myself with it.
I received 2 * 50000000.00 SHT Tongue

I am a faucet owner, but don't run a bitcoind on my server (I use the BlockChain + PeerBet API), so I cannot help you out ;c

here have some more shit
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hey, if you guys want a shit-pipe, err, SHT faucet it's all good but start mining this mofo.

For anyone who starts a Shit-Pipe let me know so I can put it in the OP next to the shit-pond.  Lol

might be hard to have a faucet with transaction fees of 10,000 coins per kb

That's a real shitty fee.  BRILLIANT!

Just give away more shit to justify the shitty high fee.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I'm throwing down the gauntlet:  Let the ShitCoin wars begin!
Pages:
Jump to: