Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 49. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Network hash is going up fast, word is getting out:  this is hot shit!  Lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
gpu,cpu,sha256? Huh

SHA256 but people are mining billions of coins now with their CPU's.

Sorry but I think scrypt is gonna get killed when Bitcoin gets the ETF and pops to $1,000 so I wanted to future proof this shit. 
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
gpu,cpu,sha256? Huh
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Can we get a shit-pool going, err, I mean, a shit-puddle?  Lol.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Selling 1,100,000,000,000 SHITS for BTC  Grin

What's that, 1 trillion?  Hahahaa.  Already?  I just noticed the first problem with the 100 Trillion deal.  Many will never read the number right since nobody is used to seeing 12 zeros.  

And I wonder if there are any other limitations like certain wallets or programs which are not coded for that many ridiculous zeros.  Satoshi never knew the limitless stupidity of people and their shitty creations.  Hahaa!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Screw merge mining, Shit coin needs merde mining.  Grin

Lol... I love it.  Words with friends can be fun.

And yes, merge mining merde with wifecoin is perfect.
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
Selling 1,100,000,000,000 SHITS for BTC  Grin
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Screw merge mining, Shit coin needs merde mining.  Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
What about merge mining with Wifecoin?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Haha, if it were that easy bte would be merge mined right now. Good luck on the patch, lol.

Plenty of coins added the merge mine patch:  ixCoin is one of them.  It's all open source so I thought if you're doing a new coin from the get-go then adding the patch would be very straight forward.

Oh well, now I'll see what happens.
Activity: 308
You're most welcome, and thank you!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
PM with BTC addy sent. Thanks in advance for whatever you send. You're welcome to PayPal me too if you'd rather.

Not that I'm playing devil's advocate here but merged mining is a bitch and a half. Its not as simple as just simply adding it in, a merged mined coin must accept other coin's blocks as its own and such. There's a reason BTE still hasn't been "patched," although we've heard for months its "coming," because its not a trivial process.

Just sent you the .5 BTC.  Thanks for your help, bro!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Haha, if it were that easy bte would be merge mined right now. Good luck on the patch, lol.

Shitcoin fails from the start, I love it.
Activity: 308
PM with BTC addy sent. Thanks in advance for whatever you send. You're welcome to PayPal me too if you'd rather.

Not that I'm playing devil's advocate here but merged mining is a bitch and a half. Its not as simple as just simply adding it in, a merged mined coin must accept other coin's blocks as its own and such. There's a reason BTE still hasn't been "patched," although we've heard for months its "coming," because its not a trivial process.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
How long would it take to add the merge mine patch?

I need a guy who knows how to do it right.  Anyone?  Buehler?  Lol.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
100 Trillion.

Hahaahhaha.  I can't stop laughing.   Cause I really got sick of seeing, 1 billion, 100 billion 700 billion.  Oh shit, screw everyone, let me see someone beat 100 Trillion.   Hahahaa!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Did you assume all sha256 could be merge mined? Be honest.

No.  They need a patch.  But I specified from the get-go.  Now I have to pay to add the patch.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Did you assume all sha256 could be merge mined? Be honest.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
A sad day in crypto world.

Sad?

This coin is the shit.  Mine the shit out of it.

This shit is now LIVE.

I'll update the OP header.
Activity: 434
A sad day in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: