Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 50. (Read 129427 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Yes Vlad, I helped Grin

Thanks bro.  PM me your BTC addy.

Ok gonna love to see this coin being merge mined the shit out of with Bitcoin via merge mined. 

Bitcoin has 21 million coins.  We have 100 Trillon. Now that's the SHIT.  Bhahhahahahaaa.

Satoshi ain't got shit on SHT!

oh its not merge mined though... we don't make those.

What the F?  That was the deal from the beginning man.  Oh man!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Is that massive turd in the QT Toilet on fire?  Bahahahhahaaaa.

Here we come, Cryptsy!!!

100 Trillion!   We're gonna need 5 exchanges.  Ha!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Yes Vlad, I helped Grin

Ok gonna love to see this coin being merge mined the shit out of with Bitcoin via merge mined. 

Bitcoin has 21 million coins.  We have 100 Trillon. Now that's the SHIT.  Bhahhahahahaaa.

oh its not merge mined though... we don't make those.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Yes Vlad, I helped Grin

SPECS(README.MD)

SHITCOIN BITCHES!

500,000,000 per block reward, halving every 2000 blocks.

Minimum block reward 1,000,000 coins.

Maximum of 100,000,000,000,000 ever coins.

.0001% stake after 69 days

RPC/P2P Ports = 8505/8506

taken from main.cpp
Code:
const char* pszTimestamp = "ShitCoin - because Muddafudda deserves another coin to bitch about.";
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Yes Vlad, I helped Grin
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I love throwing processing power down the drain. It would be the funniest thing on the planet if a serious mining farm was to get hacked and mine this for any period of time. Anyone who do this and proves it can expect 0.1 BTC from me (farm has to be at least 10 Terahashes in size and provably taken over. (offer expires first month of shitcoin release)

Lol, that's funny.  But the thing is, I'm making it merge mined with Bitcoin.  But that doesn't mean a huge farm can't get stuck in SHT.  Lol.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
I love throwing processing power down the drain. It would be the funniest thing on the planet if a serious mining farm was to get hacked and mine this for any period of time. Anyone who do this and proves it can expect 0.1 BTC from me (farm has to be at least 10 Terahashes in size and provably taken over. (offer expires first month of shitcoin release)
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Love it!

This is the most interesting happening all year!

Hahahaaaa.

This says a lot.   No joke.  This is the first honest ShitCoin in the history of CrapCoins.  Lol.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
randomly 100 blocks in a row will have 0.1 SHT, normal blocks will have millions
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
so coooooooooooooool!

Reserved  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Love it!

This is the most interesting happening all year!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Make a logo with a character popping out coins into a toilet....LFMAO

Man, I wish I could design.  I would have a blast with this.

I just got a PM saying the coin is just about done.  I gotta pay the coder and I still don't have a shitty logo.  Lol.

I would do a small premine to pay people for stuff like logos but then everyone will shit on SHIT and since this is not a SCAM coin I can't do a premine, which means I'm stuck again paying out of pocket BTC which sucks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Make a logo with a character popping out coins into a toilet....LFMAO
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
put obamas face on it..Huh

Hahaahhaaaa.  No, that's NIGs.  After SCAMS we'll launch NIGs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
put obamas face on it..Huh
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
here's a logo

It has a dollar sign!

It has a dollar sign cause the $ is circling the bowl.  BRILLIANT!!!!
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
here's a logo

It has a dollar sign!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Features:

Make the coin have 300 confermations on the minted block to make is as painful for multipools as possible..
Make the minted block size from 1-?Huh (100000000) randomly to make coin choose always show it as unprofitable.
Make it so that every time you open you wallet it has a chance to randomly flushes 10% of your wallet back into the blockchain...
Every transaction that come into your wallet sounds like a "plop" sounds, every time you send a trx it plays a "flush" sound
Wallet.dat should be named "toilet"
Make it so that every time you open send a transaction it has a 20% transaction fee that flushes back into the blockchain...

Hahahaa.  Those are some really funny ideas. I'll take a closer look at them.  Not sure about the 300 confirmations.  While that is unbelievably shitty, and it would mess with pools, it would really suck to have to wait 3 days for your coins to confirm.  That's not the kind of shit I would want in my ShitCoin.  Lol
Pages:
Jump to: