Pages:
Author

Topic: -- [ANN] New Coin Launch - SHIT coin - SHT -- - page 47. (Read 129427 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I received 2 * 50000000.00 SHT Tongue

I am a faucet owner, but don't run a bitcoind on my server (I use the BlockChain + PeerBet API), so I cannot help you out ;c
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Hey, if you guys want a shit-pipe, err, SHT faucet it's all good but start mining this mofo.

For anyone who starts a Shit-Pipe let me know so I can put it in the OP next to the shit-pond.  Lol

might be hard to have a faucet with transaction fees of 10,000 coins per kb
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Damn. I wish I could mine right now. But I left my miner at home (USB Block Erupter, that is everything I have). Let's hope I can grab some coins when I get back.

i mined 14 billion earlier today. i sent one other guy 500 million, i could send you some too
Yeah. You would make me happy!
BFvn1YxSNYVZcR24KzuCMkPjfjtm4cRHw8

I am going to have so much shit. Grin

edit, nevermind the maximum transaction size in the qt is 99 million

I broke it.  I broke it!

I knew this shit was gonna start breaking everything with its sheer size.  Ha!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hey, if you guys want a shit-pipe, err, SHT faucet it's all good but start mining this mofo.

For anyone who starts a Shit-Pipe let me know so I can put it in the OP next to the shit-pond.  Lol
Damn. I wish I could mine right now. But I left my miner at home (USB Block Erupter, that is everything I have). Let's hope I can grab some coins when I get back.

i mined 14 billion earlier today. i sent one other guy 500 million, i could send you some too

edit, nevermind the maximum transaction size in the qt is 99 million
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
B6GKyfKmW3Vw15MqDNZo7j92rm3TfJmk6G

throw some at me?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Vlad, this shit is legendary. good idea man!

Hahhaaaaa.  Really funny shit.  And barely anyone knows about it yet.  I only wish it could be merge mined.  I'd love nothing more than a 100 Trillion ShitCoin being merge mined next to Bitcoin.  Those Bitcoin yuppies would bribe me just to kill ShitCoin.  Lol

I would ask for $100 Billion Dollars!  Mhuwahahahhahhaaa.  Lol

I gotta find someone that can do the patch and find out how much it will cost.
Vlad, this shit is legendary. good idea man!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Will start mining later on. I want some ShitCoins!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
dude dont know whats going on, mined 20 shitcoinblocks, had them confirmed and then suddenly disapared, what is that shit? lol

I wish that brilliant shit was coded into the shit but it wasn't.  Not sure what to say, you're the first to say this.

Wait a bit, maybe it's a floater!  lol...

well i can't say for certain without looking at the source code, but it sounds like to me the Proof of Shit (PoS) algorithm may be constipated, resulting in unevendistribution of the weight. muddafudda has been dispatched with a plunger to see if he can free the clog in the network.

And man, with 500,000,000 per block to start, and 1 minute blocks, you realize more than half the entire coin will be mined in 24 hours?
Man, this shit is shit.  Shitty communication too.

no it won't. it halves every 2000 blocks down to a minimum subsidy of 100,000 coins per block. minimum transaction fee is 10k so that mining can survive after subsidy minimum ends @ block 200,000 meaning after block 200,000 it will begin halfing to eventually nothing.
Code:
01:46:17

getinfo

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-takeaduker",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 14700000000.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 7462,
"moneysupply" : 1840937500000.00000000,
"connections" : 2,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "173.216.107.57",
"difficulty" : 6.76367867,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1381205272,
"keypoolsize" : 103,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

You're right.  Got mixed up in all the zeros.  It's gonna happen a lot as nobody is used to dealing with 12 zeroes.  That guy mined 10 billion not 1 trillion.  I realized it and fixed that post right before you responded.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I should have done 700 Trillion coins.   That way every man, woman and child on earth, and many of their pets, could have had 1 million ShitCoins and felt rich for once in their lives. 

Maybe next time...ScamCoin is coming, from Nigeria!
dude dont know whats going on, mined 20 shitcoinblocks, had them confirmed and then suddenly disapared, what is that shit? lol

I wish that brilliant shit was coded into the shit but it wasn't.  Not sure what to say, you're the first to say this.

well i can't say for certain without looking at the source code, but it sounds like to me the Proof of Shit (PoS) algorithm may be constipated, resulting in unevendistribution of the weight. muddafudda has been dispatched with a plunger to see if he can free the clog in the network.

And man, with 500,000,000 per block to start, and 1 minute blocks, you realize more than half the entire coin will be mined in 24 hours?
Man, this shit is shit.  Shitty communication too.

no it won't. it halves every 2000 blocks down to a minimum subsidy of 100,000 coins per block. minimum transaction fee is 10k so that mining can survive after subsidy minimum ends @ block 200,000 meaning after block 200,000 it will begin halfing to eventually nothing. right now there are 1.84 trillion coins or 1.8% of total supply minted. block subsidy is currently 125 million per block. so odds are it will take quite some time to reach 100 trillion coins.
Code:

getinfo

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-takeaduker",
"protocolversion" : 60006,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 14700000000.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 7462,
"moneysupply" : 1840937500000.00000000,
"connections" : 2,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "173.216.107.57",
"difficulty" : 6.76367867,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1381205272,
"keypoolsize" : 103,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I need some shitty nodes.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I wish that brilliant shit was coded into the shit but it wasn't.  Not sure what to say, you're the first to say this.

Wait a bit, maybe it's a floater!  lol...

Hahaahhaha.   Dude, seriously, we can't have people mine 1 Trillion shits and have them just get flushed.  This shit has to be fixed if it's really happening.  Code some Mylax in that mofo and relieve the constipation.  This is a ShitCoin not a ScamCoin.   That's next!

I wish that brilliant shit was coded into the shit but it wasn't.  Not sure what to say, you're the first to say this.

Wait a bit, maybe it's a floater!  lol...

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Edit:  dude, I just did the math.  That's 10 billion coins that just got flushed.  Lol, let me know if they float back to the top.  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Well r3wt and vlad guarantees no exchange and there is a scam somewhere

taken from main.cpp
Code:
const char* pszTimestamp = "ShitCoin - because Muddafudda deserves another coin to bitch about.";

Hahahahhahahaa.  Too predictable!

Honoured to be time stamped in another coin, that's about 10 now

Another Brit.  They're everywhere!
Pages:
Jump to: