Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 100. (Read 233954 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
why is anyone defending this coin.

I get it you want to pump and dump this premine but dont you realize you could match this level of halfa** release and just release your own coin. Cant you git pull then copy and paste and do a few edits???

Rather than defend it you could release your own coin and get a bigger share of the initial blocks by design

Why?

Insiders.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
mining windows with 1 second polling, 0/11 accepted. Block rate appears to be ~1 second
0/30 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
why is anyone defending this coin.

I get it you want to pump and dump this premine but dont you realize you could match this level of halfa** release and just release your own coin. Cant you git pull then copy and paste and do a few edits???

Rather than defend it you could release your own coin and get a bigger share of the initial blocks by design
Activity: 56
my windows miner don't work either
Activity: 84
mining windows with 1 second polling, 0/11 accepted. Block rate appears to be ~1 second
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
Can't connect miner up on Windows, meh, same settings as the other 500 recent alt coins which all worked fine...
So far it compiles, once you create the obj directory. It is not the first recent coin to fail to include obj dir.

-MarkM-

I followed the official instructions and it doesn't compile:

https://github.com/franko-org/franko/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt

bullshit release
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
mining on Win7 now,0/1 accepted so far Smiley
just for curiosity:

what is wrong in my config ?

rpcuser=FM6rCj11qWTaxidT3TeNnQi7NFRVk9dw3x
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

rpcport=7912
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
addnode=8.8.8.8
addnode=8.8.4.4
addnode=77.101.119.112
addnode=174.50.248.26
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
So far it compiles, once you create the obj directory. It is not the first recent coin to fail to include obj dir.

-MarkM-
Activity: 266
can't get it to sync with the network, do I need to forward a port?
PLEASE DO NOT MINE THIS, THE SOURCES DO NOT COMPILE, THIS IS ANOTHER FAIL WITH PREMINING LAUNCH

stufu...

Code:
cd ~/ ; git clone https://github.com/franko-org/franko.git ; cd ~/franko/ ; mkdir src/obj ; sh share/genbuild.sh src/obj/build.h ; cd src ; make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- ; mv frankod ~/

Says the guy who instamined BitBar

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2110713
Activity: 42
won't compile QT under linux

yeah, i can't compile too, probably intended

yeah the coin it was based on compiled so it must of been sabotaged after the initial compile and then released

Stuck between a wallet phishing scam and an obvious premine.
Activity: 115
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Meh, this is better than RoyalCoin, at least the guy made a nice looking site!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
mkdir obj

I notice the first post said nothing about initial difficulty so yes I expect the plan is to mine it at zero difficulty for four hours...

Really though anyone who wants a fast-blocks coin should just merged-mine GeistGeld, it is still very easy, a single GPU can get coins no problem, and you still get your bitcoins too of course instead of wasting hashes.

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
will give this one a rest... coins need to be at least a bit innovative after recent hype-production, doubt people will jump on them in minute forever
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
PLEASE DO NOT MINE THIS, THE SOURCES DO NOT COMPILE, THIS IS ANOTHER FAIL WITH PREMINING LAUNCH

stufu...

Code:
cd ~/ ; git clone https://github.com/franko-org/franko.git ; cd ~/franko/ ; mkdir src/obj ; sh share/genbuild.sh src/obj/build.h ; cd src ; make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=- ; mv frankod ~/
Pages:
Jump to: