Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 18. (Read 233908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

Franko Roadmap
  • Immediate
    • Update to 0.10.2
    • Add BIP 65
    • 5 Stratgeically placed Permanent nodes
    • Add block explorers to the nodes
    • Forum Relaunch
    • IRC Relaunch
    • Cryptolina conference
    • Franko  webwallet with build in USD->FRK
    • Get new website translated
  • Intermediate
    • EXP.life (Gamified microemployment platform)
    • Entrance (Trustless Third party login system)
    • Payment Processors
    • Chinese exchanges
    • Marketplace
    • Auction house
    • Escrow service
    • Cart Solutions
    • Relaunch Franko Folders
    • Franko Commercials
    • Sponsoring Events
    • Franko Meetups
  • Longterm
    • Low Orbiting Franko Nodes
    • Incentivized Meshnodes
    • Resource Libraries
    • Public Gardens
    • Franko commercials in all major media outlets
    • Sponsor Politicians
    • Become the worlds currency

http://forum.frankos.org/index.php?topic=37.0

Something im exploring now is adding EVM (smart contracts) to FRK.

Pump n Dump groups are having a field day on Yobit. Today was the turn of FRK price went from 0.00004 to 0.007 very little volume though.

wow really?

Ive been thinking lately, how would the FRK community feel if we migrated to a different platform?

Well thats the thing, Expanse as a platform is slightly more well suited for the ideas ive came up with, however what I have been looking into is forking counterparty once they get the EVM working and creating cross chain transactions betweek exp and frk.

Other ideas ive came up with were to turn FRK into real shares of a corporation. Not sure what it would offer yet but something.

As for the twitter, I have basically just turned it into my personal account because that is what its been for a while now.

I'm working on something exciting for FRK in the near future.

The only way to fix it is to rent a miner..

Anyone here still waiting on these empty hopes?

Seems this project has been swept under the rug:

Franko    May 11, 2013, 08:07:12 PM
Aiden    April 05, 2014, 02:24:18 PM
Expanse September 07, 2015, 11:28:20 PM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

May i suggest the dev consider getting in touch with a more balanced and definitely an alternative reputable exchange to host FRK i.e., http://cryptopia.co.nz/

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Bittrex just announced delisting, without any possible exception.....

Is really Yobit an alternative as an exchange?  (I personally doubt and never trusted this platform).

I was following this coin for some time and supporting (minimally right) the project.

Could we have an update with the news from Bittrex?
Activity: 42
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear FRANKO Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 43
Happy New Year guys!

Need some help to start Franko mining pool.
My cur[Suspicious link removed] has only 512 mb memory, thai is not enough, so need your investitions in this ambitious project.
Please send donations to bitcoin address: 147dMrEfzPGt7fTz5pecfJFMokB7Jq7SZ5
At the moment need 0.02 BTS for first three month guys.
Thanks.
Activity: 746
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].
Next one  Sad

Looks like danger is back... better quickly sell to yourself again; save this ship for another 2 more weeks.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC.

Looks like they are extorting  requiring additional 25% over the last time they threatened de-listing.

That is indeed what they are doing. Shits a real shame. I actually just wd all i had there and probably going to end up just closing my account.

I am about to put a new buy order for this coin as it seems to me
there is still hope in a future for it.

Am I correct?

What if it is finally delisted from Trex?
Is there some alternative plans

Personally I don't see Yobit as an option.

Thanks to dev to share a little ;-)
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].
Next one  Sad

Looks like danger is back... better quickly sell to yourself again; save this ship for another 2 more weeks.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 9th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 14 days exceeds 0.5 BTC.

Looks like they are extorting  requiring additional 25% over the last time they threatened de-listing.

That is indeed what they are doing. Shits a real shame. I actually just wd all i had there and probably going to end up just closing my account.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
Next one  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
https://www.blockexperts.com/frk

The block explorer hosting period has expired. Please contact support to renew the hosting period.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
it would be nice to see developer put all his energies into this solid, aged coin for next few weeks/months
actions speak louder than words
I still have hopes for this coin amongst a backdrop of 90% of other coins as just pump and dump and scamcoins.
this is probably most honest coin out there and all it's history

however I feel dev has took on too much with aiden and expanse etc

this needs to be the primary coin for a time again, it was the first and the one you gave your name to

That's true it is and why im working on the project that will take FRK into the next realm of existence.

great. please keep thread updated with progress, news, ideas as one of a few coins I have always been interested in, for years
legendary
Franko is Freedom
it would be nice to see developer put all his energies into this solid, aged coin for next few weeks/months
I still have hopes for this coin amongst a backdrop of 90% of other coins as just pump and dump and scamcoins.

this needs to be the primary coin for a time again, it was the first and the one you gave your name to

That's true it is and why im working on the project that will take FRK into the next realm of existence.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

legendary
Franko is Freedom
I found the problem!! You are one of those people who think they are an investor because they bought some coins on an exchange. That makes sense.

If you havnt actually gave the dev money to build something then you arnt an investor, you are a speculator. You didnt invest in the project you bought an asset hoping to sell it whenever the price went up. Its time to learn what you are and arnt. What you arnt, is an investor.

"where are your commits"

Ive been a collective member since it first started doing my part yet ive never seen you around until now.

Oh yeah. A collective member. Sounds cool. I guess you didn't pay any membership fees to support the development for all these years. You didn't write any code either. Sure you're the right person to ask others for their contributions and tell them to gtfo. Case dismissed.

Except she did. She personally helped me run 5 of the 10 permanent nodes and helped me mine when the chain would get stuck artificially high by multipools.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
I found the problem!! You are one of those people who think they are an investor because they bought some coins on an exchange. That makes sense.

If you havnt actually gave the dev money to build something then you arnt an investor, you are a speculator. You didnt invest in the project you bought an asset hoping to sell it whenever the price went up. Its time to learn what you are and arnt. What you arnt, is an investor.

"where are your commits"

Ive been a collective member since it first started doing my part yet ive never seen you around until now.

Oh yeah. A collective member. Sounds cool. I guess you didn't pay any membership fees to support the development for all these years. You didn't write any code either. Sure you're the right person to ask others for their contributions and tell them to gtfo. Case dismissed.
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
So you owned 20k FRK, why didnt you participate in providing a service or something for FRK? Why didnt you actually contribute? Instead of contributing, you want to just fud up the bitcointalk.

How would you make it better?

I contributed by buying these coins from the miners. If you expect investors to get busy developing services for your coin in addition to their investments, you won't get far.

Want to make it better? Fix the diff adjustments or even replace that ASIC abused scrypt algo with something GPU friendly. Slow down the chain, it's almost 3 million blocks already.

Bittrex says right now: "The last block update occurred 1561 minutes ago."

If you think that's ok, I'm out of suggestions.

Ya calling crypto currencies or assets "shitcoins" is such a sophomoric cringe-worthy thing to do m8. Contribute or gtfo.

I'm sure you contributed a lot. Where are your commits?

"where are your commits"

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
So you owned 20k FRK, why didnt you participate in providing a service or something for FRK? Why didnt you actually contribute? Instead of contributing, you want to just fud up the bitcointalk.

How would you make it better?

I contributed by buying these coins from the miners. If you expect investors to get busy developing services for your coin in addition to their investments, you won't get far.

Want to make it better? Fix the diff adjustments or even replace that ASIC abused scrypt algo with something GPU friendly. Slow down the chain, it's almost 3 million blocks already.

Bittrex says right now: "The last block update occurred 1561 minutes ago."

If you think that's ok, I'm out of suggestions.

Ya calling crypto currencies or assets "shitcoins" is such a sophomoric cringe-worthy thing to do m8. Contribute or gtfo.

I'm sure you contributed a lot. Where are your commits?
Activity: 752
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Pages:
Jump to: