Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 20. (Read 233911 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].
Next one  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

Ive been brain storming on ideas for FRK and ive got something very promising in the works, its just going to take time.

sounds very interesting
I wait with baited breath
been watching this coin along with others for a very long time
have always felt it is a rough diamond, an honest coin, an ancient coin by todays standards
has been needing something, to adapt to all the changes around
how about with it's pedigree of honesty and longevity as a pureplay anonymous addition?
not sure time is on your side as needs a shot in the arm double quick time imo
so many distractions for investors and crypto nuts
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
I need to figure out the very best thing to do.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This coin has a story, name and reputation of the developer. I think PoolMinor wants to say that it is necessary to take a step forward. I hope you understand what did coin that has potential and should not lower it.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Haha. That picture reminds me of the caucus race in Alice and Wonderland.

And I know you are trying to be an asshole to me with it, and I understand why you would feel jaded.

Ive been brain storming on ideas for FRK and ive got something very promising in the works, its just going to take time.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread
The only way to fix it is to rent a miner..

The only way to fix it is to fix the coin actually. The diff will be jumping sky high until the ppl give up on this thing. Most of them already did.

How does one fix what's not broken? The system is acting exactly how it should act. Someone jumped on it with alot of hashing power, took the diff to 18 and left. The next time a block is found it will go back to min diff.

The roller coaster effect is a problem. The gravity-well protocol you used before is/was just a patch. It is obvious now that this coin has been doomed for the last 18 months. You should probably just pull the plug, and quit justifying what is happening as a planned feature. Perhaps you should examine the block explorer to see what is actually happening as a manipulation of this "feature."

I didnt intend for it to be a "patch" I intended for it to be the solution to the problem we were having with multipools sticking our difficulty really high. People will figure out how to manipulate anything. As long as the chain is moving forward, im not going to "pull the plug". Thats not how blockchains work. There is no "plug" to pull.

You can say its been doomed for 18 months, but guess what, after 18 months with out a hovering hand, the chain is still moving forward. Thats pretty spectacular.

legendary
Franko is Freedom

The only way to fix it is to fix the coin actually. The diff will be jumping sky high until the ppl give up on this thing. Most of them already did.

How does one fix what's not broken? The system is acting exactly how it should act. Someone jumped on it with alot of hashing power, took the diff to 18 and left. The next time a block is found it will go back to min diff.

The roller coaster effect is a problem. The gravity-well protocol you used before is/was just a patch. It is obvious now that this coin has been doomed for the last 18 months. You should probably just pull the plug, and quit justifying what is happening as a planned feature. Perhaps you should examine the block explorer to see what is actually happening as a manipulation of this "feature."

I didnt intend for it to be a "patch" I intended for it to be the solution to the problem we were having with multipools sticking our difficulty really high. People will figure out how to manipulate anything. As long as the chain is moving forward, im not going to "pull the plug". Thats not how blockchains work. There is no "plug" to pull.

You can say its been doomed for 18 months, but guess what, after 18 months with out a hovering hand, the chain is still moving forward. Thats pretty spectacular.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
legendary

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

Yeah, right. If it should work this way, enjoy the show and keep mining at a high diff every time it gets stuck.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Rerouting some hash to FRK to unstick the chain and level it off for few days.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary
Really tough to move coins on the network without dedicated miners, I am certain my 300Kh/s won't make a dent in that difficulty.
Franko needs real support now - Dr Franko -, more than promises of future uses- Soon "Near Future" is not an actual time frame. Specificity in time would go a long way here. It is tough to invest in a coin that hasn't moved in 20+ hours.

Is there a windows miner for franko?
I got a core i7 that I want to mine with that's not doing anything.

Duh... ok.

I finally got the miner. I got a recent copy of the blockchain as well.

Everything seems ok. But nothing so far.

08:02:08

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 2743854,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.69271102,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 249702456,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 0
}

What's the point of mining Scrypt with CPUs now? Even if you have free electricity, there are much more profitable algos.
legendary
Is there a windows miner for franko?
I got a core i7 that I want to mine with that's not doing anything.

Duh... ok.

I finally got the miner. I got a recent copy of the blockchain as well.

Everything seems ok. But nothing so far.

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 2743854,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.69271102,
"genproclimit" : -1,  --- This number is correct for using all cores. I prefer to set this to 7.
"networkhashps" : 249702456,
"generate" : false,  --- Should say true here
"hashespersec" : 0  ----- This number should be larger than zero
}

See Notes in Bold and Red ↑↑↑↑↑
Also not very likely to be able to mine this with a cpu (luck-wise) but feel free.

Command to mine using 7 out of 8 cores.
setgenerate true 7

Must have wallet unlocked in order to actually mine. Use command below

walletpassphrase
For example: walletpassphrase DrFranko 750000

Code:

getmininginfo

{
"blocks" : 2763537,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"difficulty" : 3.28395289,
"genproclimit" : 7,
"networkhashps" : 109201351,
"generate" : true,
"hashespersec" : 11113
}
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

What is the total coin existing FRK Huh
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I'm working on something exciting for FRK in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: