Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [w/ OPENSOURCE FRK ATM!][NEW WEBSITE Design] - page 21. (Read 233911 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is there a windows miner for franko?
I got a core i7 that I want to mine with that's not doing anything.

Duh... ok.

I finally got the miner. I got a recent copy of the blockchain as well.

Everything seems ok. But nothing so far.

08:02:08

getmininginfo

08:02:08

{
"blocks" : 2743854,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.69271102,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 249702456,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 0
}
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is there a windows miner for franko?
I got a core i7 that I want to mine with that's not doing anything.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
lol still got 1K Frankos <3
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
which nodes are active for franko?

addnode=195.154.223.134:7912
addnode=198.27.81.114:7912
addnode=108.61.10.90:7912
addnode=193.227.134.111:7912
addnode=104.236.163.203:7912
addnode=146.0.32.101:7912
addnode=98.115.147.74:7912
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
which nodes are active for franko?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Franko is Freedom
Thats a crazy low number! At that price one could buy every frk in existence for like 2 btc.

I guess the market showed the confidence level they had in FRK.

I wish FRK would have done a better job at capturing the hearts of the community. FRK suffered from being too honest during a time where nearly everyone wanted to get rich quick and honest hard work wasnt really valued. Had frk launched like 6 months earlier it would of done a lot better. Frk had and has its die hard fans, ones that still believe in the original, romantic ethos of crypto like decentralization, and honest currency. I'm so grateful for everyone that contributed to the community and contributed to the discussion. The ideas we came up with over the last 3 years will shape the future forever. Although FRK seems to be coming to an end for now, the ideas we dreamed of migrated to a platform they can actually exist and grow on. The limited scripting language in btc/frk made it so cumbersome to implement the FRK ideas.

I need to reevaluate the purpose of FRK's now. I'm open to all suggestions.
Sounds like an obituary Grin
Someone sold cheap, but someone bought cheap 100k Shocked It was only 140 mining days.
Whatever it was, but FRK works for more than three damn years.

hahaha Its not an obituary I promise. I'm not going to let it die, I'm still going to maintain the chain and in the meantime im going to search for a new reason for FRK to exist. Ive got a few ideas but im eager for any and all input. One thing I was thinking was starting a corporation and letting FRK represent the shares in that corporation, idk we can do something, in the meantime im just going to continue the maintenance I have been doing and keeping the chain ever moving forward. Because you are right, 3 years for a crypto to stay alive is in itself an accomplishment.

Franko is a great, solid coin with a great brand, graphics and history
I wish you would spend 50% of 'cointime' and developing etc on this coin and 50% on expanse
plus on your twitter for frankocurrency, let us know plans and work going on on Franko
would be great as seen nothing about Franko on that feed for a longtime

we can all keep faith if we see ongoing devwork, ideas and progress ongoing
thanks for everything so far, excited you may pick up workrate aain for this unsung hero of a coin. when I see that I will try and buy a decent holding.

Well thats the thing, Expanse as a platform is slightly more well suited for the ideas ive came up with, however what I have been looking into is forking counterparty once they get the EVM working and creating cross chain transactions betweek exp and frk.

Other ideas ive came up with were to turn FRK into real shares of a corporation. Not sure what it would offer yet but something.

As for the twitter, I have basically just turned it into my personal account because that is what its been for a while now.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Thats a crazy low number! At that price one could buy every frk in existence for like 2 btc.

I wish FRK would have done a better job at capturing the hearts of the community. FRK suffered from being too honest during a time where nearly everyone wanted to get rich quick and honest hard work wasnt really valued. Had frk launched like 6 months earlier it would of done a lot better. Frk had and has its die hard fans, ones that still believe in the original, romantic ethos of crypto like decentralization, and honest currency. I'm so grateful for everyone that contributed to the community and contributed to the discussion. The ideas we came up with over the last 3 years will shape the future forever. Although FRK seems to be coming to an end for now, the ideas we dreamed of migrated to a platform they can actually exist and grow on. The limited scripting language in btc/frk made it so cumbersome to implement the FRK ideas.

Someone sold cheap, but someone bought cheap 100k Shocked It was only 140 mining days.

hahaha Its not an obituary I promise. I'm not going to let it die, I'm still going to maintain the chain and in the meantime im going to search for a new reason for FRK to exist. Ive got a few ideas but im eager for any and all input. One thing I was thinking was starting a corporation and letting FRK represent the shares in that corporation, idk we can do something, in the meantime im just going to continue the maintenance I have been doing and keeping the chain ever moving forward. Because you are right, 3 years for a crypto to stay alive is in itself an accomplishment.

Franko is a great, solid coin with a great brand, graphics and history
I wish you would spend 50% of 'cointime' and developing etc on this coin and 50% on expanse
plus on your twitter for frankocurrency, let us know plans and work going on on Franko
would be great as seen nothing about Franko on that feed for a longtime

we can all keep faith if we see ongoing devwork, ideas and progress ongoing
thanks for everything so far, excited you may pick up workrate aain for this unsung hero of a coin. when I see that I will try and buy a decent holding.
legendary
Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338
XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

Maybe add it to the Alexandria.io platform?

http://alexandria.io/browser/#/352b3ce95968fab43f154429f5ac39cd2e9474422d5385da1608319ab5b2544a
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

legendary
Franko is Freedom

legendary

Edit:
I sold about 8k on Bittrex a couple of weeks or so ago.
The rest I sold OTC via a paper wallet, crypto-currency can be anonymous if traded like normal fiat paper.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
legendary

On bittrex 10k volume.

I sold it OTC (paper wallet to cash is the best way when the blockchain tends to get stuck)
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
legendary
Good thing I already sold my 100K FRK.

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Also fixed dirtydiggers and mined a few blocks with my blades. Ancient ancient things. But they worked and the chain is moving again. If yall have any suggestions let me know. im open to all of them.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

It certainly isn't helpful that neither block explorers are currently working.

https://www.blockexperts.com/frk

https://coinplorer.com/FRK

BlockExperts has always been a scam site, setting up an explorer, receives bounty, and then lets the site expire. Pick a coin any coin, they are experts alright.

I can pay any bounty needed for new block explorers and such just let me know. Also i'll look into the nodes not syncing and ill restart the nodes I do have up just in case.
legendary

It certainly isn't helpful that neither block explorers are currently working.

https://www.blockexperts.com/frk

https://coinplorer.com/FRK

BlockExperts has always been a scam site, setting up an explorer, receives bounty, and then lets the site expire. Pick a coin any coin, they are experts alright.
Pages:
Jump to: