Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - NEW EXCHANGE] | www.CoinMarket.io | OFFICIAL THREAD - page 37. (Read 143440 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Support is unavalible for the next hours (the person posting this does not have access to *everything* and its friday night in europe).

You mean you guys are trying to have a life and run an exchange!  That's just crazy talk.

No worries here, If I'm using a BETA product, I understand what that means..  Keep up the good work I'm loving this exchange.

Yeah!  How DARE you leave the house!!!!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Support is unavalible for the next hours (the person posting this does not have access to *everything* and its friday night in europe).

You mean you guys are trying to have a life and run an exchange!  That's just crazy talk.

No worries here, If I'm using a BETA product, I understand what that means..  Keep up the good work I'm loving this exchange.
Activity: 51

Edit : Its sorted guys, for some reason first time confirmation hadnt worked, its all good now

I still have not received an email nor my BTC.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I used your site to buy some DigiBytes and everything went great! Thanks for offering DigiBytes unlike many other places!

I did notice that when withdrawing coins, there is that (click here to auto-fill maximum) button, but clicking it gives some kind of error. Other than that I was perfectly happy with your site Smiley
Activity: 7
Hello
I withdrew from my 49999 NOBLE coinmarket.io and 29999 DGB, but I did not receive the confirmation email, it may be my username is not bound to a valid mailbox, please help me to deal with.
My username is leoweiwei.
Thanks in advance
Activity: 3
Hello
I have made 1 deposit trade and btc withdrawal with small (0,02 BTC) amount in coinmarket to test and worked perfect, next i do a bigger deposit trade and withdrawal, confirmed by mail and blockchain isnt showing any movement for that address. It apears in my trade history but not on my wallet either, where are my BTC? user name is tsousa

Thanks in advance

Edit : Its sorted guys, for some reason first time confirmation hadnt worked, its all good now
Activity: 13
Hello, I haven't recieved my withdrawal confirmation e-mail.

"intertangled" intertangled at gmail.com
I have not received my withdraw email.

"rurki"

Any status on my transaction?

Thank you
We are canceling todays maintenance due to high volumes on the markets.
No downtime expected tonight.
Activity: 84
My withdraw confirmation mail has not arrived

nick "krypto1973" 
We have manually confirmed your withdraw requests (3 of them).

I did not receive an email to confirm   email   krypto1973 at gmail.com
The coins have moved to your destinations. Next time check the spam folder, gmail should not have problems with us.

all ok
Transfer 4 h at coinedup
Activity: 49
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Incredible site.  Its working so smoothly now. Awesome.  Thanks.
I have not received my withdraw email.

"rurki"

nick "krypto1973" 

The coins have moved to your destinations. Next time check the spam folder, gmail should not have problems with us.

nick "krypto1973" 

nick "krypto1973" 
Trading fee raised to 0.15% - to help expanding the team and creating the best exchange ever.

nick "krypto1973" 
Pages:
Jump to: