Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 29. (Read 108123 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
something is wrong with the pool http://fuel.multi-pool.info - no response :/

it should be only some random delay in replay from apache server, but the stratum is working.
Unfortunately Fuel get mpos to fail often (8 times a day at least), but I implement an automatical recovery to the pool and during this time the server is working very hard with mpos.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
something is wrong with the pool http://fuel.multi-pool.info - no response :/
Activity: 756
Let's get some FUEL to fill the tank, and prepare TO THE MOON.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Watchlist
Total time logged in: 16 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
If anyone would like to join the p2pool I am offering a bounty of 10 fuel per day. Per gh/s the p2pool isn't displaying the local rate properly but if you look at the pool rate it is currently at 1th/a which is correct. I have 5 any miner s1's on the pool. And would be happy to get some more people on there. To start mining use your fuelcoin wallet address for username and anything for a password. 99.236.215.227:9222/static/index.html
Stats are listed there. And I am working on getting them to display on port 3333 as well.
Please set a difficulty on your worker when you join by adding \1+1 for every gh/s on your miner.

If you have an ant miner s1 it would be like this

Pool : 99.236.215.227:3333
Username : (fuelcoin address)/200+200
Password : anything

Adding the difficulty is important it seems so that you aren't submitting shares too small.

i have finally figured out most of the problems and would love to get some miners on the p2pool. the bounty is still open and i am offering 10 fuel per every gh/s added. i am thinking about donating 10-25k fuel per day to anyone mining on the p2pool and it will be distributed among the miners based on how much work they are doing. i will also make it possible that others will be able to donate this same way if they want to support the miners on the p2pool just like bitcoin had done in the past.

the stats are available here http://99.236.215.227:9222/static/index.html
and you can follow the above ^^ to get connected.
legendary
Activity: 964
If anyone would like to join the p2pool I am offering a bounty of 10 fuel per day. Per gh/s the p2pool isn't displaying the local rate properly but if you look at the pool rate it is currently at 1th/a which is correct. I have 5 any miner s1's on the pool. And would be happy to get some more people on there. To start mining use your fuelcoin wallet address for username and anything for a password. 99.236.215.227:9222/static/index.html
Stats are listed there. And I am working on getting them to display on port 3333 as well.
Please set a difficulty on your worker when you join by adding \1+1 for every gh/s on your miner.

If you have an ant miner s1 it would be like this

Pool : 99.236.215.227:3333
Username : (fuelcoin address)/200+200
Password : anything

Adding the difficulty is important it seems so that you aren't submitting shares too small.
Activity: 273
I'm holding 9miliion of this babies, i have great confidence, devs are working hard and steadily.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
8 billion coins and a 30sec block time... now thats a system that could FUEL a global economy.  Everyone should hold at least 5000k of these babies.  If the devs keep producing, hold 10x to 100x more.
Activity: 938
FuelCoin Giveaway

I'm giving away 500 FUEL to everyone who wants to see this worthwhile coin grow!

Details: http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/fuelcoin-giveaway-500-fuel-person/

NO ADDRESSES IN THREAD PLEASE.

yeah, giveaway Smiley
i'm gonna fuel if i have fuelcoin

thanks for the giveaway Smiley

Activity: 308
Interesting about Fuelcoin Smiley

Looks promising and have a great team.

I hope Fuelcoin be one of the best Cheesy
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I am still mining this coin, trading some on the exchanges also and giving some away as a bonus to my ebay customers...I am down to 7k fuelcoin now from 600k

Had over 400k coins when it was still at 5 sats... then it went up to 8 sats and I sold most of my coins... then it went up to 32 sats and I was like damn... but now it is sitting around 14-21 sats up and down...

I will hold all my coins now tho.. that I am mining
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
Hi, FuelCoin. How are you? Cheesy Congratulations! Your coin still survive until now. I like it.
I'm enjoying trade your coin on many exchange. Good job!
Activity: 280
Who cares?
Activity: 273
Yes, something is happening
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Have pointed one of my rigs to FUEL under impression of everyday twits about this coin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
please use the fuel to keep the environment! lol? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
What is this?Very few people seem to know.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

good coin all we need is good support Smiley cheers !

Amen to that. So many coins do nothing but line the devs' pockets. FUEL is actually trying to do some good.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

good coin all we need is good support Smiley cheers !
Pages:
Jump to: