Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 32. (Read 108123 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
The new logo is nice, very professionnal, good job guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
if there is anyone who is interested in helping make a pool for FUEL i have a server firewall. and a spare computer available i can install ubuntu on. i dont have too much knowledge but enough. anyone care to take a shot at it with me?

I can spare some scripts of Multi-Pool software that let you set up a pool in short time. Their are not finished, but can be a starting point.

i think i may have figured out what i need to get the p2pool running Smiley the payments would be automatic already. no signup would be required.

I have spoken with @altcointoday and we are going to make an effort to get it going as soon as possible. plans are to have a p2pool so that it is unable to get ddosed. and would be therefore a bit more stable. i would be running the server from my pc at home. BUT i have business network equipment throughout, firewall aswell as a quad core server handling connections. which should be more than enough to get us up and going on a stable ddos proof server.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
if there is anyone who is interested in helping make a pool for FUEL i have a server firewall. and a spare computer available i can install ubuntu on. i dont have too much knowledge but enough. anyone care to take a shot at it with me?

I can spare some scripts of Multi-Pool software that let you set up a pool in short time. Their are not finished, but can be a starting point.
legendary
legendary
and now the pool is not responding well. shares are being rejected and pool hashrate is down. i didnt even notice thanks to the auto refresh -_- back to multi-pool ! LOL
legendary

Wallet has been updated to show correct network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers, for better profitability calculations

Pity the Pool!  FuelCoin (FUEL) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center
- USA based

http://fuel.pitythepool.com

pity the pools auto refresh stats are still not working properly.
legendary
okay. i wasnt able to gain enough coins in time but i am saving. hopefully i will be able to get the 5 mil then. i only have about 1th/s to use.

Contact @altcointoday and talk to him (I will let him know you are interested).  I am sure he can work something out if you are truly interested in becoming part of the long-term Fuel Campaign! PM me if you encounter any issues.

i am slowly trying to become a bit more involved with a few projects. i am currently only saving for mining equipment and already have enough to upgrade my hashrate. if they offer an upgrade path for the s1>s3 it would be amazing. and i would be alot further ahead. ill try and contact them today Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
okay. i wasnt able to gain enough coins in time but i am saving. hopefully i will be able to get the 5 mil then. i only have about 1th/s to use.

Contact @altcointoday and talk to him (I will let him know you are interested).  I am sure he can work something out if you are truly interested in becoming part of the long-term Fuel Campaign! PM me if you encounter any issues.
legendary
New Logo has officially been launched along withe the beginning of our re-branding campaign.  Here's what is new:

10% of the pre-mined coins are to be set aside explicitly for future charity donations.  We will compile a list of charities (at least 5) and host a public forum for voting and debate on the one to choose.  Then we will hold a CPO (Charity Public Offering) to raise the capital to donate straight from the pre-mined coins.

Ability to join the Fuel Board by holding a wallet balance of at least 5 million Fuel coins that will be monitored regularly.  Members of the Board will participate in active discussions for the advancement of Fuel coin and vote on such changes.

The remaining 90% of the pre-mine will be used to initiate our grassroots level marketing campaign to spread awareness to the general public about bitcoin, fuelcoin, and virtual currencies in general.  This "Matrix" plan will incorporate group leaders from around the world to hold interactive meetings and increase virtual currency users worldwide.

We are also going to be creating an IRC for Fuel within the next few days.

i thought that the board was for 3mil +?

Initial members who responded to @altcointoday and joined are grandfathered in at 3 Million. However, from now on additional board seats require a minimum wallet balance of 5M
legendary
New Logo has officially been launched along withe the beginning of our re-branding campaign.  Here's what is new:

10% of the pre-mined coins are to be set aside explicitly for future charity donations.  We will compile a list of charities (at least 5) and host a public forum for voting and debate on the one to choose.  Then we will hold a CPO (Charity Public Offering) to raise the capital to donate straight from the pre-mined coins.

Ability to join the Fuel Board by holding a wallet balance of at least 5 million Fuel coins that will be monitored regularly.  Members of the Board will participate in active discussions for the advancement of Fuel coin and vote on such changes.

The remaining 90% of the pre-mine will be used to initiate our grassroots level marketing campaign to spread awareness to the general public about bitcoin, fuelcoin, and virtual currencies in general.  This "Matrix" plan will incorporate group leaders from around the world to hold interactive meetings and increase virtual currency users worldwide.

i thought that the board was for 3mil +?

legendary
Fuelcoin was removed from whatmine. anyone know why? and thanks for the irc update.

We had no idea it was on Whatmine. But it is currently on voting for coinwarz with 51 votes so hopefully it is on that Site soon.

why not contact whatmine and ask them why they removed fuelcoin from their site....?

yupp Smiley it was jumping between MZC and FUEL as the number one thing to mine for a while. and i did contact them Smiley but only through twitter. if someone wants to email?

Ok so the coin was not removed from the site then... if not that is good news.... we need more miners... Smiley

WOW my bad... i screwed up. i didnt have bittrex selected as one of the exchanged. but just so everyone knows #fuel is on whatmine

Also PityThePool's auto refresh does not work. it gets quite anoying having to refresh the page. and not being able to see the hashrate moving
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Fuelcoin was removed from whatmine. anyone know why? and thanks for the irc update.

We had no idea it was on Whatmine. But it is currently on voting for coinwarz with 51 votes so hopefully it is on that Site soon.

why not contact whatmine and ask them why they removed fuelcoin from their site....?

yupp Smiley it was jumping between MZC and FUEL as the number one thing to mine for a while. and i did contact them Smiley but only through twitter. if someone wants to email?

Ok so the coin was not removed from the site then... if not that is good news.... we need more miners... Smiley
legendary

MineP.it FuelCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://fuel.minep.it:3366 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Thanks you for adding my request for sha coin to be supported you got my hash moving over.

Hi .. I joined your mining pool last night and love the interface and the gui layout really cool.... I tried mining Fuelcoin with my little 12+ GHS miners... and in a 12 hour period I only mined like 230+ coins and when I use my little 12 GHS miners on another pool I get 5 x as many coins in a 12 hour period.... any idea why...

I like to test new pools with my tiny miners before I rent a rig to point there..

But can't work out why I get so much less coins on your pool over the other fuelcoin pool that I am using...?

legendary
hmm not too much action here. is there another ANN page im missing? perhaps an irc?

We will be launching an IRC over the next week to increase communication. Please stay tuned.
Pages:
Jump to: