Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 33. (Read 108123 times)

legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
hmm not too much action here. is there another ANN page im missing? perhaps an irc?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
MineP.it FuelCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://fuel.minep.it:3366 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Thanks you for adding my request for sha coin to be supported you got my hash moving over.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
MineP.it FuelCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://fuel.minep.it:3366 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Activity: 196
8pool.dtdns.net OP
SHA-256 is a good Algo
I will mine it use my 1T*5 machines

Up
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
SHA-256 is a good Algo
I will mine it use my 1T*5 machines
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Trying to sync the FUEL wallet but I'm not getting any connections, using the latest source code and addnodes in the OP. Anyone have some working addnodes?

We are open to more pools if anyone would like to create one let us know.

Very easy solution here, provide some working addnodes! I've been trying to add a FUEL pool for a week but not much I can do without working connections...

Ours are synced. PM us if you are still having this issue.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Trying to sync the FUEL wallet but I'm not getting any connections, using the latest source code and addnodes in the OP. Anyone have some working addnodes?

Very easy solution here, provide some working addnodes! I've been trying to add a FUEL pool for a week but not much I can do without working connections...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Yes, It seems they are burning FuelCoin. A good and big pump is coming!!!
Activity: 273
I don't know if anyone here noticed..... but FUEL is on fire on Bittrex Cool
Activity: 212
what is the bounty for press releases... and help to get more seo traffic to the main site of fuel...

Pm me...
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Wallet has been updated to show correct network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers, for better profitability calculations

Pity the Pool!  FuelCoin (FUEL) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center
- USA based

http://fuel.pitythepool.com

We will pay to create a merged mining pool. Please PM if interested.
legendary
Activity: 952
How about someone making a merged mining pool with UNO/BTC/UNB etc ?
Activity: 296
Good to know.
Also there is roughly 9k gh difference from multipool (10kgh + vs 1kgh +) to pitythepool which mght be contributing to the long time since last block found

For the network, as having only 2 pools, it should be better to have a 50-50% mine distributions, so it can prevent (accidental) 51% attack problem.
Activity: 296

pitythe pool seems broke no blocks for almost an hour and seems last blocks found by unknown and no shares submitted for blocks. Looks like pool needs fixing.
multi-pool working nice

The pool is working fine, however the cron jobs take a pretty long time to update with new blocks and payout information.  Not sure why, it has always been this way, the wallet is very slow responding to RPC calls.

multi-pool has cron set to 1 minutes for statistics/mainternance and 4 minutes for payouts
Activity: 182

pitythe pool seems broke no blocks for almost an hour and seems last blocks found by unknown and no shares submitted for blocks. Looks like pool needs fixing.
multi-pool working nice

The pool is working fine, however the cron jobs take a pretty long time to update with new blocks and payout information.  Not sure why, it has always been this way, the wallet is very slow responding to RPC calls.

Good to know.
Also there is roughly 9k gh difference from multipool (10kgh + vs 1kgh +) to pitythepool which mght be contributing to the long time since last block found
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

multi-pool working nice

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
stratum+tcp://fuel.multi-pool.info:3341

??
legendary
Activity: 1400

multi-pool working nice

Same here but I can't connect to multi-pool anymore. Did something change with their port or stratum?

Nevermind. I am back up.
Pages:
Jump to: