Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 3. (Read 108113 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
in fact I chickened out.  buy 103, sell 107...
will watch & see if I should have held & consider with next previously pumped delister
Activity: 12
 Grin the market nothing to change today, i don't what happen on the next day.....
"No risk, no fun", as you say ...
my friend I checked and you are right... bought at 145, sold at 204... so only 40% gains.  I thought I set my buy at 120.  Anyway bought more at 100, sells at 900, plenty of time
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
triggered

doubled the first lot.  shooting higher this time  Smiley

hey my friend, u r talking nonsense...u never doubled, because price is at 100 sat...almost alltimelow! :-P

Greetz
Steve
triggered

doubled the first lot.  shooting higher this time  Smiley
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
getting delisted from only exchange.... no future....

I just bought some.

one more pump   Cool

I would quess couple of more pumps can happen. We can see 2K before finally delisted. Check the charts of all POLO coins to be delisted on 2.5.2017. All dumped to hell after announcement of delisting and most of them pumped several times afterwards. Whales will pump the shit out of each coin even one hour before removing from exchange. And FC will be alive 2 more weeks which is eternity in Crypto. Smiley I got in FC for 100 SATs now while I remember I was trading it at 2000-4000K levels back in 2015. If FC goes below 100SAT, I am buying it all.
getting delisted from only exchange.... no future....

I just bought some.

one more pump   Cool
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
...dead ?

It was a scam from the beginning. And I told you so when it changed to FC2, when I was ripped off by the DEV.

.. try PIVX
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
is this coin dead??
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Yeah I just made an account because I never posted on the forum before. I had no interest in posting, just reading.

I just searched 'BitCoinTalk FuelCoin' on Google, and after jumping from older ANN threads that got closed, I finally got on that one, read all the 36 pages and now I post. Nothing special.

But since I bought FuelCoins and knew informations that wasn't posted here, I thought I could be useful by posting them here.

I'm not here to reckon that you must hold. You do what you wanna do.

I just posted informations about FuelCoin news.

And since FuelCoin goal has always been to bring new people into the cryptocurrency community, I guess it's normal to see a newbie post about FuelCoin. However, I doubt many new people into the FC2 market will post here , but mostly in the Facebook group, since BitCoinTalk is a more 'technical' website than normal social medias.

No problem, he even could get postings from me as an cryptooldie! ...Wink

Its not the interesting fact, that Fuelcoin had to learn also his lessons like ALL...even ethereum and Co.
You can be sure, that the Fuelcoin from now is bring in new power. Marketing, developments, education...there are enough places you could fill, to do a part to maybe spread the word about crypto as the whole.

Fuelcoin proved it already, that a Blockchain is running and running...and running...and running...the FIRST STEP IS DONE: TRUST in the Blockchain.

Greetz
Steve

Education as its best!

https://www.facebook.com/AdeHibbert/videos/10202302529282665/

Thanks to Adrian and

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Spoken with Jackie, he says;

[17:24:28] Jackie: He is using boost version 1.57
[17:24:38] Jackie: Let him try with boost version 1.50
[17:24:50] Jackie: Fuelcoin was built with that version

I hope this helps Cheesy
@Steve - Lets check with Jackie the dev who is keeping the nodes active and updated and see if he can help with this.
I'll ask him directly myself now and see if he can help. Will post his reply here.

Activity: 1
CryptoCurrency Training every Thursday at 9pm UK Time....

Register Below...

>> http://FuelCoin.co.uk/Training

Adrian Hibbert
+44 7966 871854
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Got this from a friend of mine:

Some Ideas? He opened it in Wine from Linux.

Greetz
hello everyone my wallet version is 1.0.1.3 but it is forking and need help fixing it can anyone help?

Hello, Have you looked at the guide I wrote?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BgwuMEahmSL7Spruaxdypkx1O59JDKzw3L85KmkbGe0

Hopefully this will help you, if not, contact me in PM here or Twitter (www.twitter.com/boarddavid) and I'll try to help you.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
hello everyone my wallet version is 1.0.1.3 but it is forking and need help fixing it can anyone help?
Activity: 33
Yes, I like the pattern too!

The team is working on official fuelcoin site, fuelcoin.org

There might be a fully dedicated forum open for FuelCoin only.

And some people are building advertising tools and langing pages to promote and grow the FuelCoin community.

I like what I see at the moment, I am happy to have bought many FuelCoins. We'll see what happens next.
Activity: 289
So far so good, great pattern on the charts forming Cheesy
Activity: 33
Hey people,

so the weekly webinar is live in 19 minutes (9PM UK Time)

It's hosted from Adrian Hibbert and Gary (the founder) will be there also. People will be allowed to ask their questions in the chat.

Last week webinar brought a lot of FuelCoin purchases. Let see if that happens again.

Here is the link to watch: https://app.webinarsonair.com/hangout/attend?uuid=9f450d2ffa9c4dd28ceef9498c976a01&puuid=4a6a35dd58b146d3ad46cacebb739b7e

If you can't watch it on time, it will be recorded and posted on Adrian YouTube channel anyway: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6i3lXqPCceILVvEmvQhvbQ
Pages:
Jump to: