Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 5. (Read 108113 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There is some network marketer also promoting fuelcoin to his members, so maybe that also is the reason why there is a rise. I think many do this as they buy early then they tell their peeps to buy, treat it as an mlm.  Grin Grin
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
As the price increases I expect to see more "old" wallets coming back online, so once more this is a call to anyone who needs any help with getting their wallet working.

As some of you know, there have been forking issues with FC2. This was due to a problem with one of the wallet versions as well as not enough coins staking to keep the chain working flawlessly. We've been working to try to get more and more wallets on the correct chain (the chain the Bittrex and Chainz block explorer have always been on).

Those FC2 holders who had wallets that forked have been given tech-support and their wallets are now working correctly and on the same chain as Bittrex and Chainz.

If you have a local FC2 wallet, you need to ensure you are using the correct wallet VERSION (this is not the "Latest" version as the latest version had a problem that can add to forking issues) and you also need to ensure your wallet is on the correct Chain.

I wrote several support guides for anyone who needs them, index can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BgwuMEahmSL7Spruaxdypkx1O59JDKzw3L85KmkbGe0/edit

Fuelcoin wallet version check:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P2AiTk_5EznDH_OzM3VIN4sF9xvy4DLfGC17wt6TxYQ/edit?usp=sharing

Block Chain Check (to see if you are on the right fork):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-LjE0xRCrVZM1A3ZGotZnYxY3M/view?usp=sharing

Further to this, I am available to help with actual repairs to wallets if you are not able to do the repairs yourself.
This can either be by simply instructing you how to do it yourself, or remote access if you are trusting (I have a room full of people on Skype who will attest to my honesty and repair-skills).
Either way, just message me here to discuss further.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
This asswholes on bittrex had to put it on danger so ppl will sell at a very low before that huge pump to 2000sat today.
This bittrex guys are fuckers
Hey kobi,

it seems, we have to deal with their rules.
I think, and its not more a secret, there are ppl, who always trade these delistwarning.
If you find 3 candidates from 6 delistwarning, maybe you have luck and can increase ur bags!
just my 2 cents,

greetz
Steve
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
This asswholes on bittrex had to put it on danger so ppl will sell at a very low before that huge pump to 2000sat today.
This bittrex guys are fuckers
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Fuel on the move. Nice investment  Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Yes this coin was in danger since last week, It definitely trade more than 0.2 and it will survive that too.
Please take care of it mister dev.

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, September 30th 2016 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].
good thing i didn't sell then. my fc wallet is stuck at 7 days ago. i've done everything i should have done i think. won't move passed block 1289987
l.e. still stuck at that same block for many days. can anyone help me?
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
This market will be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

Guys you need to do something about this and quick. We lose bittrex it's over and done with!

Hmm.. they took this info down.. maybe they (bittrex) had some problems with the right fork?!
And now they got on the right one and checked it with the new block explorer?!

Anyway, seems that it's going to stay on bittrex, for now.
And some people sold on that news, which means, very cheap Fuelcoins for those, who still believe in this coin!! =D
 This market will be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

Guys you need to do something about this and quick. We lose bittrex it's over and done with!
legendary
No risk, no fun!
@metamorphin bought because I trust you  Smiley

It's a good idea to move my Fuel to staisybit.com?
actually not...its in developments. so wait and stake at ur home.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
@metamorphin bought because I trust you  Smiley

It's a good idea to move my Fuel to staisybit.com?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Here we go Roll Eyes
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
How is it possible that a wallet opened for 1 day still has ZERO connection Huh

What to do when this is the case?

I think that having a .conf file would be helping in that regard, right? (I think) ;-)

Is there one available for FC2, or what is the list of nodes (if helping for getting connexions) ?

thanks for your answers
Same goes for anyone else having problems - Send me a PM here if you need some support / one-on-one help and I'll be happy to Skype (text or call) to help fix the issue.
Certainly looks like it has forked.
Check your PM's here on BitcoinTalk, I've sent you my Skype ID. If you want to add me on Skype I'd be happy to try to help you fix it.
Rather not do it here on public forum because its a little complicated and if someone tries it without knowing exactly what they are doing, or with some form of support, they could mess it up and compromise their wallet and lose their coins.

Activity: 92
i think my wallet forked, according to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/fuel/ the current blocks are 1244150 but my wallet shows

http://imgur.com/a/sGGJo
It sounds like perhaps your wallet has forked for some reason.
I had a similar issue recently with someone elses wallet where they sent 10 coins as a test from Trex to desktop, they arrives so they preceded to send the rest of the coins which did not arrive.
Rest assured, if you spend some time on the wallet with my help you will get it working and your coins will appear.

Check this guide first, to see if your wallet is in sync with Block explorer or not.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-LjE0xRCrVZM1A3ZGotZnYxY3M/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to add me on Skype and I'll try to help you more directly than on here  (sending you a PM with my Skype handle).

Activity: 92
Thanks.
Block Explorer also shows the transaction as completed, so thats good.

Try the following;

Close your wallet.
Open "Run" from start menu (Press and hold windows Key and press R)
Open Command Prompt (Type CMD into the RUN window and press OK)
Drag and Drop the Fuelcoin Wallet-QT.exe or shortcut into the command prompt
Click at the end of the command line on the command prompt window
Type a space at the end of the line and then type the following:

-rescan

Press enter and then wait for a while, your wallet will open and re-scan the block chain and when it loads your coins should be in your wallet.

(The command line on Command Prompt should look like this, change the drive letter and file location folder etc)

it rescanned and then resynced and the 50k still did not show up
Pages:
Jump to: