Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 4. (Read 108123 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 251
Is the pos so low to stop hyper inflation ? But is it not too low ? Should it not be higher than that ? I dont know I just feel that way.
But it is doing well I looked at the volume and many btc worth has been traded already in just one day. Good job.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
There has been a total volume of over 140 BTCs in the last 10 days.

Big rise in FuelCoin activity.

I think and hope it's the begining of a 'new' life for FuelCoin
Activity: 2
Hi everyone  Smiley

I have a techie question please if anyone can answer it?
If the fuelcoins were recently moved and they are staked, the stake weight returns to 1 and then slowly climbs, how is this determined and how long will it take for the stake to reach the maximum?

In wikipedia it says this but when I stake the weight is still very small, do I have to wait for 1 month of coin age or something like that,

Weights

The weight of every address starts at 0. When an address provides a signature, its weight increases so that after several signatures, the weight approaches the number of coins in the address as of the last signature block. For example,
New weight = 0.9 * Old weight + 0.1 * Balance
If a signature is not provided by the address in a signature block, its weight decreases:
New weight = 0.9 * Old weight

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Yeah I just made an account because I never posted on the forum before. I had no interest in posting, just reading.

I just searched 'BitCoinTalk FuelCoin' on Google, and after jumping from older ANN threads that got closed, I finally got on that one, read all the 36 pages and now I post. Nothing special.

But since I bought FuelCoins and knew informations that wasn't posted here, I thought I could be useful by posting them here.

I'm not here to reckon that you must hold. You do what you wanna do.

I just posted informations about FuelCoin news.

And since FuelCoin goal has always been to bring new people into the cryptocurrency community, I guess it's normal to see a newbie post about FuelCoin. However, I doubt many new people into the FC2 market will post here , but mostly in the Facebook group, since BitCoinTalk is a more 'technical' website than normal social medias.

No problem, he even could get postings from me as an cryptooldie! ...Wink

Its not the interesting fact, that Fuelcoin had to learn also his lessons like ALL...even ethereum and Co.
You can be sure, that the Fuelcoin from now is bring in new power. Marketing, developments, education...there are enough places you could fill, to do a part to maybe spread the word about crypto as the whole.

Fuelcoin proved it already, that a Blockchain is running and running...and running...and running...the FIRST STEP IS DONE: TRUST in the Blockchain.

Greetz
Steve
Yeah I just made an account because I never posted on the forum before. I had no interest in posting, just reading.

I just searched 'BitCoinTalk FuelCoin' on Google, and after jumping from older ANN threads that got closed, I finally got on that one, read all the 36 pages and now I post. Nothing special.

But since I bought FuelCoins and knew informations that wasn't posted here, I thought I could be useful by posting them here.

I'm not here to reckon that you must hold. You do what you wanna do.

I just posted informations about FuelCoin news.

And since FuelCoin goal has always been to bring new people into the cryptocurrency community, I guess it's normal to see a newbie post about FuelCoin. However, I doubt many new people into the FC2 market will post here , but mostly in the Facebook group, since BitCoinTalk is a more 'technical' website than normal social medias.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Hey,

I am newly registered member here, but I've been reading BitCoinTalk forum here and there for a while.

I just want to say hi to FuelCoin community.

I bought a lot of FuelCoins at an average of 2000 satoshis.

I know some people will call me dumb ass haha.

I did this because the new FuelCoin marketing director is Adrian Hibbert, an online affiliate marketer. I know he has a big team and he is mostly behind the huge marketcap increase of FC2 in the last week.

Him and Gary tell that it's only the begining. We'll see Smiley.

They did a live webinar last thursday that you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2BFgveTZAM

They plan to do a webinar like this every week (Thursday 21:00 BST) to welcome the new people in and explain them all about FuelCoin. They also want to do a weekly webinar to give technical support (Bittrex exchange, how to setup a wallet, any technical question).

Here is his new Facebook group about FuelCoin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/347207958961479/?fref=ts

I hope you not shilling it seems very suspicious that your first post is in an Ann like this claiming to have an investment especially since you say you only have just registered. So you reckon we must hold huh ? I don't think I will after reading some of the comments.
Hey,

I am newly registered member here, but I've been reading BitCoinTalk forum here and there for a while.

I just want to say hi to FuelCoin community.

I bought a lot of FuelCoins at an average of 2000 satoshis.

I know some people will call me dumb ass haha.

I did this because the new FuelCoin marketing director is Adrian Hibbert, an online affiliate marketer. I know he has a big team and he is mostly behind the huge marketcap increase of FC2 in the last week.

Him and Gary tell that it's only the begining. We'll see Smiley.

Adrian marketing landing page about FuelCoin is there: http://fuelcoin.co.uk/

They did a live webinar last thursday that you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2BFgveTZAM

They plan to do a webinar like this every week (Thursday 21:00 BST) to welcome the new people in and explain them all about FuelCoin. They also want to do a weekly webinar to give technical support (Bittrex exchange, how to setup a wallet, any technical question).

Here is his new Facebook group about FuelCoin: https://www.facebook.com/groups/347207958961479/?fref=ts
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
No problems mate, we're working on getting a new website together along with probably a new ANN here to do with it and requesting this ANN be closed / directed to the new one, but I've been trying to get through to the Admins here to see if its possible to just get access to the OP account since he's been offline for over a year and everything is now out of date...

Great to see progress on this coin again. I hope you're able to get a hold of it. Let me know if not, might be able to pull some strings.

Tell us more about ur "strings"

Greetz
Steve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Ahh yes, I remember now why I never come back here.

Keep smiling. Fuelcoin code is working since over 2 years without a break now.
But I like humorous postings, because its always healthy for my circulation! :-D

Greetz
Steve

No worries, not going to let a troll get to me Wink
legendary
No risk, no fun!
No problems mate, we're working on getting a new website together along with probably a new ANN here to do with it and requesting this ANN be closed / directed to the new one, but I've been trying to get through to the Admins here to see if its possible to just get access to the OP account since he's been offline for over a year and everything is now out of date...

Great to see progress on this coin again. I hope you're able to get a hold of it. Let me know if not, might be able to pull some strings.

Greetz
Steve

Keep smiling. Fuelcoin code is working since over 2 years without a break now.
But I like humorous postings, because its always healthy for my circulation! :-D

Greetz
Steve

Greetz
Steve

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

Greetz
Steve

Activity: 20
FYI, I was advised that the Chainz block explorer node is running at 5.196.190.82 (by Chainz themselves) so that should be a good addnode= or connect= for folks still having trouble syncing.

Good to know. Will add this to the Config File and put it in my shared config file too.
Thanks.
FYI, I was advised that the Chainz block explorer node is running at 5.196.190.82 (by Chainz themselves) so that should be a good addnode= or connect= for folks still having trouble syncing.
Was just logging in to say that Steve.
KashKing - Please do tell what strings (PM me if its better?)

DM'ed, sounds like it won't be as much help as I anticipated Sad
Activity: 328
Was just logging in to say that Steve.
KashKing - Please do tell what strings (PM me if its better?)
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Steve

There is some network marketer also promoting fuelcoin to his members, so maybe that also is the reason why there is a rise. I think many do this as they buy early then they tell their peeps to buy, treat it as an mlm.  Grin Grin

"Buy early"? Fuelcoin is over 2 years old, lol.

Thanks for the links to the correct wallets, I could only find 1.0.0 or the broken one Tongue Many thanks.

EDIT: OMFG you made a bootstrap too, you're now my favorite person in the world.
There is some network marketer also promoting fuelcoin to his members, so maybe that also is the reason why there is a rise. I think many do this as they buy early then they tell their peeps to buy, treat it as an mlm.  Grin Grin

"Buy early"? Fuelcoin is over 2 years old, lol.
Pages:
Jump to: