Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW FuelCoin - FC2 Re-Distribution x11/pos 2% interest - page 36. (Read 108123 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Nice coin, but needs help marketing wise just to get on people's radar. And, of course, getting on even the remotely decent exchanges would change things immensely.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Well, I just bought a couple of millions, good to have @altcointoday onboard having more than 5k followers, now let's see how we can hype this coin.

Any news on Bittrex / Mintpal?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Spread the word about #FUEL on Twitter, on giveaway forums (where there are some swell #FUEL giveaways happening, btw), and to all your friends! Fuel the jet! #FTJ
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Fuelcoin (FUEL) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Fuelcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pity the Pool!  FuelCoin (FUEL) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- DDOS protection
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center
- USA based

http://fuel.pitythepool.com

Activity: 182
FuelCoin's premine is being held by a third party, the reputable AltcoinToday (@altcointoday). This will ensure that the coins are not dumped on any exchange.  Feel free to tweet at them and ask for verification.  The companies backing it are US-based Sembro and Nxt generation Ltd. in the Netherlands. 

If you and altcointoday start # hashtagging your tweets you will get alot more visibility.
Tags like
#Fuel #Fuelcoin #Altcoin #escrow #USA #Giveaway #promotion ..... throw in some #BTC #Bitcoin

this makes your post show up anytime anyone searches any of those key words.

Good to see some movement  Wink

Activity: 59
FuelCoin's premine is being held by a third party, the reputable AltcoinToday (@altcointoday). This will ensure that the coins are not dumped on any exchange.  Feel free to tweet at them and ask for verification.  The companies backing it are US-based Sembro and Nxt generation Ltd. in the Netherlands. 
Activity: 212
So what is the latest news on this coin...
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Thanks I was waiting for it, btw 50% premine is really too much, I hope FuelCoin won't be dumped at some point like most others...
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Hey, I compiled a Mac wallet for FuelCoin. It's available for download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fsiqfl2cjj620u2/FuelCoin-Qt-0.8.8.0-Mac.zip

If you'd like to send me the bounty, my addr is FkxvZgjmeciphz8VppDWy74SoZ8VafjUM8 - Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
FuelCoin is backed by both a U.S. Company and Dutch Corporation.

And how do you back such claims?

I am personally in charge of this charity initiative for the U.S. based company.

So , how about you tell us which company is that? Of course you have no idea...
Also , 50% premine , people thinking this is true are probably idiots.
Activity: 212
I want to see this... I was mining... and and mining... lets get this coin up in exchanges...
Fuel coin just broke 900 Satosis on allcoin exchange!
Twitter updated: @FuelCoinNEWS. BIG progressions will be happening over the weekend. We have just teamed up with a well-known promotional expert and giveaways will begin tomorrow and last all through next week! Show your support by mining FUEL and following us on Twitter to stay up to date on our initiatives.
Activity: 280
Charity Project coin,hope better Smiley
Activity: 280
Any offer for chinese translation?I am also a market manager from www.ecoinfund.com
pm me if you any interest Smiley
Altcointoday will start promotions for FuelCoin early next week so get ready for some hype and pick up some cheap Fuel while you still have a chance!
Hi Everyone,

We are talking with mintpal and bittrex to have it added to the system when they get the chance.  We will also be contacting altcointoday and several other social media news sources for crypto-currencies to get some more exposure and offer some giveaways to grow support. Keep tuned and get ready for some some free FUEL
Activity: 17
50% for donation, the price will never grow up.
Activity: 17
Already mining ?
Pages:
Jump to: