Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016] - page 12. (Read 30048 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is it noon in Chicago already?  Grin Ouoo 10 AM ,two more hours and we re ready.....

GET READY ONE MORE HOUR!!  Grin

I'll make the official announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Is it noon in Chicago already?  Grin Ouoo 10 AM ,two more hours and we re ready.....
Activity: 153
sorry, you cant replace cable. you cant even unseat it just a little. but thats besides the point....

what is the eli5 of this coin? It is made to be easier for users to use? pretty sure everyone is working on this with much bigger teams.
To be used as a token to buy your service? You just cut out millions of customers you wish to 'unplug' that cable service.

Good luck tho. Always appreciate people trying rather than blatant scams.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN BOUNTY: Make our Sigs

Hey guys putting together the Sig campaign now. I need someone who knows how to create sophisticated Sigs similar to the Wave/Lisk Sigs. If you know PM me ASAP! Thanks guys. Will answer other posts soon. Remember first come FIRST SERVED. ICO starts this Thursday at 12pm SHARP.

#LetsMakeSense

I'm ready to earn some signature freebies! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hello guys,

@Official ICO on April 14th at 12pm noon (CST) (Chicago)
How many SoLCerts can I have with 0.5 btc?

How it works that day please, tia

thank you! great roundup, man..
very excited about the response once marketing efforts ramp up : )

Absolutely backupp. No thank you for your early support. We are trying to bring a different and responsible tone to the crypto space. And I am glad our supporters all seem like stand up people. We want to encourage that especially as we start to grow and the general public starts to percieve us. Perception and first impressions are everything so thank you.

That's the biggest challenge for this project. It takes awhile to understand the model Somomon is proposing, so marketing efforts really need to go into overdrive.

You might want to also message Icocountdown to get included, I'm not sure if there is a few. 1 day to go!

Yes TA that's true. And our early supporters such as yourself have made the marketing that needs to happen that much easier for us. There are firms that specialize in KickStarter success and because of our Pre-Sale and what is to start tomorrow. We will have the funds to do this the right way. There is still much work to be done but we will be fine. Again thank you  Smiley

ICO starts in less than 24 hours #LetsMakeMoreSense
Activity: 448

That's the biggest challenge for this project. It takes awhile to understand the model Somomon is proposing, so marketing efforts really need to go into overdrive.

You might want to also message Icocountdown to get included, I'm not sure if there is a few. 1 day to go!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
nice to feel your enthusiasm, solomon! ..you got the essential for succeeding
i would love to get more information about this project.

what will motivate people to pledge for the kickstarter and what will be advertised as the campaigns aim?[/li][/list]
what will be sollars unique features making them more suitable to compensate content creators than already established coins?[/li][/list]
how will it be possible to control the price of one sollar to be exactly one usd?[/li][/list]
what happened with the "held off forbes article" you mentioned in an earlier post?[/li][/list]
do you have other devs on board?[/li][/list]
you said you were in contact with centralized exchanges, is there a centralized exchange interested in offering a btc/solcerts pair or are you talking about a btc/sollar pair in the far future?[/li][/list]

it would be nice to hear from you Smiley would love reading answers to some of these.

Hey thanks man! I appreciate your support and the compliment!

We all know another Ethereum is coming. People can feel it. I'm just happy we are now in a real position to make a real change for regular people. And its because of people like you supporting this project  Smiley

Most of your wonderful questions can be answered by many of the content posted to our YouTube channel. Or the general FAQs page on the OP.

1. what will motivate people to pledge for the kickstarter and what will be advertised as the campaigns aim?
2. what will be sollars unique features making them more suitable to compensate content creators than already established coins?

Consider checking out the project overview video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-c8KHgH-tI
And the newest video in terms of suitability in comparison to already established coins. There is a reason why already "established" coins are established only in programmers' heads and not in mainstream American's heads. It takes much more than Code for a currency to succeed. And in marketing circles they call that a Holistic approach: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr7nE3iIWuU&nohtml5=False

NEW MONEY: Help us Build the Ultimate Replacement to Cable

If we market that KickStarter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ correctly to the American consumer. This project and our currency WILL BLOW UP. Consider checking out our KickStarter vids: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 We go into depth about how we plan to pull this off.

How will it be possible to control the price of one sollar to be exactly one usd? As mentioned earlier there are already plenty of stability mechanisms that exist on the market currently including our own at Bitshares with the BitUSD mechanism. This is not to talk of the newest mechanism that will launch soon from the eMunie team by the other mad genius programmer named Dan (They all seem to be named Dan... or Vitalik)

Our project long term will look to find a happy medium between Dan and Dan's mechanism. One is used as insurance against the system for mainstream consumers (BitUSD). The other is used for autonomous and stable creation against the Dollar (eMunie). One has been open sourced for a while. The other will be shortly after launch.

But remember that is all long term.

Short term we need to focus on Hollywood and building real utility for mainstream consumers there. All the code to do that is already built, not just in my community Bitshares but also all the other wonderful currency communities building these sorts of open source technologies. Blockchain is really a commodity now. So what really matters (which no one is unfortunately talking about) is message, marketing and execution. That is what we are bringing that is different. We've done the hard work with technology now its time for a better focus on marketing, messaging and execution.

Consider checking out Part 2 and 3 of the SoLCert video series:

What happened with the "held off forbes article" you mentioned in an earlier post?
Still coming. Patience. All in due timing promise.

Do you have other devs on board? Yes I am part of the Bitshares community and two of our community firms will be contracted out to gear the MUSE blockchain technology towards our end goals. The firms are MUSE and Cryptonomex the original programmers of Bitshares. You can check out their pages on the Original Thread post. They will also be featured in our KickStarter video.

You said you were in contact with centralized exchanges, is there a centralized exchange interested in offering a btc/solcerts pair or are you talking about a btc/sollar pair in the far future? That is what we are currently figuring out now. The pair will be BTC/SOLCERT not Sollars. That will not be a pair for a while and will be marketed strictly towards mainstream consumers. We've divided the demographics we are appealing both assets too. Obviously this is strategic. Hope this info helps and thank you for your support.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
nice to feel your enthusiasm, solomon! ..you got the essential for succeeding
i would love to get more information about this project.

• what will motivate people to pledge for the kickstarter and what will be advertised as the campaigns aim?
  • what will be sollars unique features making them more suitable to compensate content creators than already established coins?
  • how will it be possible to control the price of one sollar to be exactly one usd?
  • what happened with the "held off forbes article" you mentioned in an earlier post?
  • do you have other devs on board?
  • you said you were in contact with centralized exchanges, is there a centralized exchange interested in offering a btc/solcerts pair or are you talking about a btc/sollar pair in the far future?

it would be nice to hear from you Smiley would love reading answers to some of these.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I haven't had the best luck with projects built on BitShares (endless delays). I look forward seeing this project break the curse. Smiley  Great start so far.
Hey Solomon, awesome project. Just one question, why don't the pre-sale purchasers get a bonus? I would think you would bless us first, since we were there from the beginning..beginning.  Huh

Hey CryptoDv! Thanks for being one of the early supporters! I appreciate your support and others  Smiley

Its tricky isnt it. Trying to make sure everyone is satisfied. The truth is though the early tiers in itself was a bonus. As that is a price most would kill to pay now and some are kicking themselves that they didn't. Of course they kick themselves now that we are starting to blow up. Trust me I've got the PMs to prove it  Grin

The FOMO is real lol Its amusing to see it in real time. And of course people who doubt now will be kicking themselves 6 months to a year down the road when this really blows up due to our KickStarter and other efforts. Its the same thing that happened with Ethereum. We are doing the SAME EXACT thing. If anyone remembers early 2014 when Vitalik and Charles came onto the scene with that 10 minute inspiring video. You will see we are simply playing the same marketing game just gearing it towards what truly matters. Not reaching other programmers, but reaching regular everyday people. 

Anyways let's see how the ICO goes. Not promising anything now but we will see. Remember though you like everyone else who got in early will now also have access to the bonuses for the new tiers. We are not baring you from it as you can participate. This way everyone can benefit in some way. Just gotta put a little more skin in the game. You wont be disappointed though. Because when you introduce this to Grandma and she instantly gets it... That will be the new definition of a Hallmark moment  Cheesy

And you didn't even have to say the word "blockchain". Hope this info helps.

#LetsMakeSense #PoweredByBitshares

Haha, awesome response brother. Thanks and good luck. See you on the other side!  Cool

Hey thanks Broski! For your support too! See you on the other side  Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hey Solomon, awesome project. Just one question, why don't the pre-sale purchasers get a bonus? I would think you would bless us first, since we were there from the beginning..beginning.  Huh

Hey CryptoDv! Thanks for being one of the early supporters! I appreciate your support and others  Smiley

Its tricky isnt it. Trying to make sure everyone is satisfied. The truth is though the early tiers in itself was a bonus. As that is a price most would kill to pay now and some are kicking themselves that they didn't. Of course they kick themselves now that we are starting to blow up. Trust me I've got the PMs to prove it  Grin

The FOMO is real lol Its amusing to see it in real time. And of course people who doubt now will be kicking themselves 6 months to a year down the road when this really blows up due to our KickStarter and other efforts. Its the same thing that happened with Ethereum. We are doing the SAME EXACT thing. If anyone remembers early 2014 when Vitalik and Charles came onto the scene with that 10 minute inspiring video. You will see we are simply playing the same marketing game just gearing it towards what truly matters. Not reaching other programmers, but reaching regular everyday people. 

Anyways let's see how the ICO goes. Not promising anything now but we will see. Remember though you like everyone else who got in early will now also have access to the bonuses for the new tiers. We are not baring you from it as you can participate. This way everyone can benefit in some way. Just gotta put a little more skin in the game. You wont be disappointed though. Because when you introduce this to Grandma and she instantly gets it... That will be the new definition of a Hallmark moment  Cheesy

And you didn't even have to say the word "blockchain". Hope this info helps.

#LetsMakeSense #PoweredByBitshares

Haha, awesome response brother. Thanks and good luck. See you on the other side!  Cool
Sounds dubious.  But I will keep eye on it.
Activity: 243
So all you have done is several videos and talking talking talking. Any code?

After sales on bitshares forum, you increase price then try to sale here, lol

Do you program? Or will Larimars program for you? Why dont you ask him to post here to confirm participation.

Hey Samspaces! Thanks for checking us out.  Smiley

If your honest opinion after reviewing what we are doing is that this is a shit coin or a shit project that is your prerogative. I hope that you would reconsider projecting the "typical" expectations of a crypto-currency project on to us and take a more holistic approach in evaluation. This holistic approach that is wholly missing among crypto projects is exactly why regular consumers could care less about what we are doing and think it is already a failure.

Its like Apple vs Android marketing. You can choose to inspire through personality and a message that "just works" or you can do what has never been done in human history and believe technological specs, white papers (that become useless after a week), and circle jerking among ourselves about blockchain are going to impress the average person.

For regular everyday consumers you must approach adoption of digital currency from a different selling point. One that connects on an emotional level rather than a heady logical level. For us in the immediate sense that is Hollywood and Cable TV. That is what we are doing that is different here and many get that. Its going to take a lot more than blockchain to reach grandma. Its going to take Making$ense. That's our message visually and rhetorically and its powered by Bitshares technology.

I check everything out. First of, naming something a shitcoin is of course in the crypto realm not meant as an insult considering the hundreds of coins on the market that pump and dump. It's just the way to describe technically less progressive systems. The concept of the project is quite clever. But I don't see it happening, because it would disrupt vested interests, that control the infrastructure itself. This is a big deal. Unlike Uber, the cable infrastructure is owned. Roads are free to travel on. Big difference.

Besides that, the fact that you call it 'new money' is way too presumptuous. TV tokens would better describe the 'new money' and 'new dollar', because even if you could get vested interests to adopt this per per view like payment token, I don't see why this payment method is the 'new dollar'. It only relates to watching TV, which in itself does little more than dumb down civilization and create apathy for things more real and pressing. But the adoption will have to start somewhere, granted. We'll see how it goes. Good luck.

I see. Then we simply have a disagreement of vision and execution which is human. I still appreciate you checking out the project. Thanks for the civil discourse  Wink

Bounties coming soon! New video from the New Money channel. Make sure to subscribe!

#LetsMakeSense
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

If your honest opinion after reviewing what we are doing is that this is a shit coin or a shit project that is your prerogative. I hope that you would reconsider projecting the "typical" expectations of a crypto-currency project on to us and take a more holistic approach in evaluation. This holistic approach that is wholly missing among crypto projects is exactly why regular consumers could care less about what we are doing and think it is already a failure.

Its like Apple vs Android marketing. You can choose to inspire through personality and a message that "just works" or you can do what has never been done in human history and believe technological specs, white papers (that become useless after a week), and circle jerking among ourselves about blockchain are going to impress the average person.

For regular everyday consumers you must approach adoption of digital currency from a different selling point. One that connects on an emotional level rather than a heady logical level. For us in the immediate sense that is Hollywood and Cable TV. That is what we are doing that is different here and many get that. Its going to take a lot more than blockchain to reach grandma. Its going to take Making$ense. That's our message visually and rhetorically and its powered by Bitshares technology.

I check everything out. First of, naming something a shitcoin is of course in the crypto realm not meant as an insult considering the hundreds of coins on the market that pump and dump. It's just the way to describe technically less progressive systems. The concept of the project is quite clever. But I don't see it happening, because it would disrupt vested interests, that control the infrastructure itself. This is a big deal. Unlike Uber, the cable infrastructure is owned. Roads are free to travel on. Big difference.

Besides that, the fact that you call it 'new money' is way too presumptuous. TV tokens would better describe the 'new money' and 'new dollar', because even if you could get vested interests to adopt this per per view like payment token, I don't see why this payment method is the 'new dollar'. It only relates to watching TV, which in itself does little more than dumb down civilization and create apathy for things more real and pressing. But the adoption will have to start somewhere, granted. We'll see how it goes. Good luck.

When will be able to post signatures for this ICO?
I'm trying to have them created now. Would you know anyone who's an expert for that? We have already created the sign up process for it.

Unfortunately I don't.

No worries we are figuring it out now. Thanks anyways.

Less thank 48 hours before the SOLCERT ICO begins.

In history there are those who doubt and there are those who pioneer. Thank you to all who believed in this project and what we are trying to do from the very beginning. No one expected us to get this far so early. And together we will continue to inspire  Cheesy

#FirstComeFirstServed
When will be able to post signatures for this ICO?
I'm trying to have them created now. Would you know anyone who's an expert for that? We have already created the sign up process for it.

Unfortunately I don't.
Peeps will buy anything these days. Sollars. Really.  Grin

edit, the whole ico for Solcerts, that can later be swapped for S̶u̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ Sollars is smoke screen stuff. Might as well call this j.a.s.c. (just another shitcoin), that of course is first bought with p.o.s.p. tokens. (proof of shitcoin purchase)

Pages:
Jump to: