Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016] - page 7. (Read 30046 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
HI mr SolomonSollarsNSense

i send u  0.11847754 BTC from 12 apr

Because I want a million SOLCERT
and i send u more and more times emails

And you do not answer

Please, at least I want to know
Is there a problem
Is this normal that does not answer a long time ago

I'll wait for your answer

um when was the tier that you get 1 million solcert for .11BTC?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
HI mr SolomonSollarsNSense

i send u  0.11847754 BTC from 12 apr

Because I want a million SOLCERT
and i send u more and more times emails

And you do not answer

Please, at least I want to know
Is there a problem
Is this normal that does not answer a long time ago

I'll wait for your answer
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Can someone summarize what this is all about? I'm not able to sit down and watch videos right now or read a ton of text. What makes this different?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
We are not offering a Security nor any "Profit sharing" as an incentive for the mainstream crowdfunder. Neither Sollars and Sense nor SoLCerts is a security anyways. We are offering access to a platform's mainstream utility. And there are plenty of gifts to offer that achieve that. Your in Bitcoin. Get creative.

#Make$ense.

"Financial Incentive" Huh
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I´m posting for the first time but I've been arround for long.

Just want to say I'm in because the idea is good, it brings value to people's lives, that's what matters.

Participating to get rich is not the right mindset, of course we can profit but also, we can not see the money again. If it fails we should not get mad.

Keep working on it guys, all the best.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
Romanian translate reserved.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This project seems like an overly complicated take on micropayments to which the new currency, Sollars, adds very little.

Good answers to a few questions would help ameliorate my skepticism:

1) You seem to have no experience with any kind of tech startup or blockchain project. Do you bring anything other than marketing to this project?

2) Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

3) You seem to be using terms "DAC" and "blockchain" as equivalents, which is not how I understand them. Could you clarify what you mean by DAC and how a DAC fits into your long term plan?

4) Your analogy to Uber is problematic. Anyone with a car can be a taxi driver via Uber. Not just anyone can create high quality media content. Making blockbuster TV shows and films takes massive teams of people and large upfront investments. It seems to me that the success of your project depends crucially on convincing wealthy producers that your system will make them more money than the system already in place. How will you do this? 

Ahem, I'm still hoping you respond to these questions.

I'm not ready to scream "scam!" at the top of my lungs yet. My gut tells me that you are possibly sincere but perhaps out of your depth on the development side of things. Honestly, if you stick to just a "marketing" answer to all of the concerns raised around this project, you might make some money off optimistic speculators, but your project will ultimately fail - because it has nothing but promises backing it. In fact, there are not coders lining up around the block hoping for you to offer them a job. That is naive. A competent developer is more likely to simply copy your project (and improve on it as it is now) than work for you.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I just want to stop in and remind people of something because it seems it is being overlooked (which we all tend to do from time to time).  People like solomon here make movies that bring in millions at the box office.  They create television series and animated stories that catch billions of unique views per year.  They create the wall that people hang their advertisements on, they create worlds that suspend reality for just a moment in time.  

Hollywood is a monopoly on this incredible power.  It holds tight with iron fists, using copyright law and various other legal barriers to entry that it is difficult for a man/woman of even incredible talent to be able to elevate themselves.  Not only this, but platforms like Youtube who try to act as though they are disrupting cable and hollywood simply are becoming another centralized solution that bends to the will of the "authorities"---when the authorities wish to thwart innovation if they can't control it.

Now imagine how many of these dream builders and story creators have gone unnoticed...imagine how many have been paid far too little to produce what they could if only they had double or triple the resources.  Imagine how much value they could create for the world.

Then imagine a platform that uses the fastest and most scalable enterprise ready blockchain technology in existence (thanks to good ol Satoshi and a list of others) to truly disrupt all the above platforms.  Everyone here who is thinking negatively can have their opinion, but I honestly am not sure if they understand just how powerful blockchain technology is for these cases.  

Youtube, Netflix, Hollywood, Bollywood...and whatever else will someday want nothing but to use this platform (or attempt to build a competitor with the same blocktech).  Either way, Sollywood would have the first mover and a group of Original bitcoin enthusiasts supporting it from the grassroots.  

I'm not saying there isn't risk.. But I am not so sure we should downplay the potential reward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
We are not offering a Security nor any "Profit sharing" as an incentive for the mainstream crowdfunder. Neither Sollars and Sense nor SoLCerts is a security anyways. We are offering access to a platform's mainstream utility. And there are plenty of gifts to offer that achieve that. Your in Bitcoin. Get creative.

#Make$ense.
legendary
Activity: 2086

So your aim to achieve mainstream adoption is to have a massive campaign on kickstarter.com Huh

"We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers, as well as rewards that the creator did not make.

Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; "

https://www.kickstarter.com/rules/prohibited

And does one believe KickStarter is the only crowdfunding site that can be used for this platform? Come now let us REASON. There is a work around with the platform and if not there are plenty of others like IndieGogo.

Prohibited Perks
Campaign Owners are not permitted to offer or provide any of the following as a Perk:

any form of "security" (as such term is defined in the Securities Act of 1933);
any form of financial incentive or participation in any profit sharing;

https://www.indiegogo.com/about/terms

I guess there is startjoin!!! Smiley
How can I buy some SOLCERTS for BTS? My BTS are in OpenLedger.

Hello Sir thank you for your interest in this project. All you have to do is figure out how many SOLCERTs you would like to buy (minimum is 1000 and only increments of 1000)

And times (x) that by the current Tier price in your favorite crypto. The current Tier is below:

10 BTS / 0.0001485 BTC / 0.006232 ETH = 200,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

So BTS is I believe 10 per SOLCERT

Multiply that by the amount of SOLCERTs you want (ex 1000, 5000, 10000, 50000) and send that to the ICO addresses.

You can then message OPENLEDGER at [email protected] with your transaction ID and amount. Thanks again for your support. Only solidifying our path of breaking into the mainstream.  Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
How can I buy some SOLCERTS for BTS? My BTS are in OpenLedger.
Check out our old school Sollars and Sense 101 video which was used to enter the Bitshares community in 2015. Its been a long time coming. And yes that is me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOVsfPstzJU

New Money project is mostly a brand + marketing + business model effort on Bitshares technology. And with the money raised from our early supporters we will be contracting out developers to help build through its technological stages. That is until an official team is needed. Partnerships for development work just find for where we are at. Ouya did it for their android gaming platform. Plus My content team and I are also gearing up to create some awesome content that no other project will be able to match. NO ONE.

And its because of your early support that we can do this... So thanks again  Smiley

To all the FUDsters

You dont like that? You dont think that will play a huge role in our success? Move on. Much of the technical development will also be showcased through the KickStarter/IndieGogo campaign (or any Crowdfunder site for those who believe KickStarter cannot be used for this project  Roll Eyes )

That is where it matters as our audience is MAINSTREAM PEOPLE.

You don't like that start for New Money? Move on. And while you move on let me remind you that you are no expert in reaching mainstream consumers especially Americans. None of you have done it and none of you will. You don't like these facts? First kiss my ass then move on. I have been very respectful to all of you. And I will demand the same in return.

There have been plenty of individuals who do not believe in this vision and yet are respectful and move on. They wish this project luck and they move on. They know that this is no scam and the hard work that has been put in to present it. The only project that even comes close to the quality of content we will do is Ethereum. And look how much they have raised compared to us.

Lets be serious and stay focused...
I want all projects to succeed and don't have an agenda, I would just like to know how you are going to achieve your goals.

ICO Countdown I have nothing against you or your words. As you can see I have not moderated anything you have said. I have allowed your musings to stay on this thread despite its FUD nature. Because people have to think long and hard about these things... ESPECIALLY mainstream consumer use.

What is happening here is your worth is actually being exposed and examined for its usefulness when it comes to actual mainstream use. For the question still remains. What project that has appeared on your site has actually reached grandma or a mainstream American audience with your qualification methodology? I'll wait..

Thank you to all who continue to support us. Lots happening and lots to come!

this reply from OP interest me to check it out if we fail yet we are failure but if we succeed? I want to join riding to the moon OP how can I start any freebies or it is already over? thanks in advance and I do hope that this project will go along. good luck.

Thank you sir  Smiley

Our bounties start today right below

SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN POSTED:

Can find the official article HERE or on the Original Thread

Can find our signatures here on the Original Thread

PLEASE REGISTER HERE BEFORE BEGINNING

Thanks for the Patience Guys

YOU WILL BE MESSAGING SOLLARSOLCERTBOUNTIES for the Campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14576007
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
this reply from OP interest me to check it out if we fail yet we are failure but if we succeed? I want to join riding to the moon OP how can I start any freebies or it is already over? thanks in advance and I do hope that this project will go along. good luck.
But you can understand if someone says you"re maybe a little bit "too optimistic"

You do realize this is EXACTLY what they said about Vitalik's vision? He was too young and his vision too optimistic  Roll Eyes

#AndHistoryRepeatsItself

Look you either believe we are capable of reaching a mainstream audience with our message or you don't. Yes plenty can go wrong but I encourage you to look at what has literally taken place over the last three weeks with practically nothing...

Again what project is going to reach mainstream consumers with a message that resonates? What project is NOT a programmer to programmer project?

Vitalik has the programmer to programmer market locked down and anyone who thinks otherwise is just fooling themselves. His execution even in the eyes of FUD was flawless because he understood what his demographic wanted.

We are the same but with mainstream consumers. Am I optimistic about that? Hell and yes. You should be too  Cheesy

Because if we fail then yeah we are just another failure... But if we succeed... Do you want to be the one who missed out?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I have issued a warning for this please everyone be aware.

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/solcert-tokens-warning-adcb794860d2#.2gseqt4q9

Everything in the warning above was clearly stated in both the pre-sale and in this thread too, as well as on Solomon's blog. The escrow has been clearly listed since day one of the pre-sale, and on this thread as well.  No one has contacted Solomon, Ronnie, or myself in regards to the above article. I understand your intent is not malicious, but this project has been quite transparent as seen in Solomon's replies on this thread.

Thanks Vindyne8 but there is no need to go back and forth with ICO countdown. He clearly has an agenda and does not believe in the project or the vision. What he fails to understand is that the project is not geared towards the crypto-crowd. Our success does not depend on crypto-enthusiasts. It depends on average everyday people. None of the projects listed on ICO countdown have been heard by average everyday people. What is his track record with that? Exactly zero. That is the facts. Its the circle jerk programmer to programmer crowd. Lets end the matrix.

I have been the facilitator of more KickStarter project's that have reached more mainstream consumers than he has been with crypto-projects. This being just one of my clients. Just check the credit at the end.

And does one believe KickStarter is the only crowdfunding site that can be used for this platform? Come now let us REASON. There is a work around with the platform and if not there are plenty of others like IndieGogo.

I have plenty of experience doing what I do and don't need some unknown person to try and gauge who I am and what I am capable of. Simply look at what has taken place over the last three weeks with a simple message. And yes By the way we did that.

One can choose to look at that as a feat of our capability or a scam. But if you can truly look at all the work put in and come to the conclusion that this project is a scam then the word "scam" has no meaning. You may not agree with our direction or execution but be serious.

New Money project is mostly a brand + marketing + business model effort on Bitshares technology. And with the money raised we will be contracting out developers to help build through its technological stages. The first stage still being the prototype for the KickStarter to show how the technology will work for mainstream consumers. We are working on it now and have been for some time. I mean what do you think we are going to do with the money? Spend it on hookers blow cocaine and partying hard?  Roll Eyes

Again lets be serious and stay focused...

Blockchain is a commodity. We have access to endless programmers who can help build through our stages. Yes majority of our funds raised now will go towards a marketing campaign that greatly over-funds our project with consumers. If you are not an American then you wouldn't understand the opportunity. But then again none of the people FUDding have ever made content that connects with people. So they dont understand it's power.

I have and will do it again on a larger scale. They sit back and believe code is all you need. Lets end the matrix. That is why their words are fast and loose about what we are capable of forgetting the last three weeks of course. You believe I cannot do it again? My friend there is a reason why my nickname is Sollywood.

#TakeThatToTheBank
legendary
Activity: 1358
But you can understand if someone says you"re maybe a little bit "too optimistic"
Pages:
Jump to: