Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016] - page 9. (Read 30046 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just wanted to let you guys know the [first?] sponsored article on New Money / Solcert has been published.

Let me know if anything needs elaborating Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
wallet Huh

what are you referring to?
The escrow account with raised funds can be explored on openledger: ccedk.escrow2
Activity: 38
I can offer full spanish translation (native bg). I sent a pm and got no reaction.
Just let me know in case a spanish translation is needed!
cheers
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
Signature Campaign (Duh)
    New Money YouTube Channel Subscription
    Facebook Likes
    Twitter Follow
    30-50 Posts around the crypto-currency community
    Reddit/Facebook/Twitter Posts
    Thread Bumps
    Translations
======================
Its all for Member,Full Member,Sr. Member,Hero Member,Legendary Member
and.....

NOTHINK for Jr. Member,Newbie .

I understand correctly?

NO NO NO! I don't know how people are misconstruing this but this is for EVERYONE INCLUDING Jr. Members. We just cannot make signatures for Jr. Members. But EVERYONE FROM EVERY LEVEL CAN PARTICIPATE.

I will have to write that in.

If you'd like a Specific bounty where Jr. Member level can participate let me know.

Remember to sign up for our Bounty here:

SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN POSTED:

Can find the official article HERE or on the Original Thread

Can find our Signatures HERE or on the Original Thread

The bounty campaign officially begins this Thursday but individuals can start today. PLEASE REGISTER HERE BEFORE BEGINNING

Thanks for the Patience Guys

YOU WILL BE MESSAGING SOLLARSOLCERTBOUNTIES for the Campaign
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14576007

==============================

Thank you for the clarification  Smiley

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Signature Campaign (Duh)
    Facebook Likes
    Twitter Follow
    Thread Bumps
    Translations
======================
and.....

I understand correctly?

NO NO NO! I don't know how people are misconstruing this but this is for EVERYONE INCLUDING Jr. Members. We just cannot make signatures for Jr. Members. But EVERYONE FROM EVERY LEVEL CAN PARTICIPATE.

I will have to write that in.

If you'd like a Specific bounty where Jr. Member level can participate let me know.

Remember to sign up for our Bounty here:

The bounty campaign officially begins this Thursday but individuals can start today. PLEASE REGISTER HERE BEFORE BEGINNING

Activity: 784
Merit: 508
 Signature Campaign (Duh)
    Facebook Likes
    Twitter Follow
    Thread Bumps
    Translations
======================
and.....

I understand correctly?
Definately need some love for junior members as well. Smiley

How much has sold so far?

We've sold almost close to 100,000 of the first new Tier. And like last time we have a number of Bigger players trying to negotiate how much they can get in at. So those haven't transacted yet. Never ceases to amaze me  Roll Eyes  Grin

NO SPECIAL PRIVILEDGES. First Come First Served.

Forbes was generous enough to cover our project from a Spotlight point of view. That should be out this week and give Bounty Participants something to heavily share. Very grateful to them.

Will also be changing some of the aesthetic of the Tiers to show we have already sold a lot of SoLCert's many people still don't know we even had a Pre-Sale. It says it right there! Kind of funny  Cheesy

And as mentioned before there is a powerful alliance forming. Stay tuned for more info and sign up for the bounty campaign with the below info.

Jr.Member not allow participated on SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN  Huh  Cry

You know I would never PURPOSELY leave you all out. You all can definitely participate in the POSTING section of the Signature campaign but will need 50 instead of 30 to qualify. I will clarify that. Can also participate in Translations the Social Media one and the others. I was a Jr Member before and I can remember that time back in 2014.

If you have any other bounties that you believe would be great to get Jr. Members involved let me know.
Activity: 448
Definately need some love for junior members as well. Smiley

How much has sold so far?
Activity: 729

Jr.Member not allow participated on SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN  Huh  Cry

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
SoLCert Bounty Campaign Update!

Thank you all for your patience! Lots happening at the same time  Smiley

All elements to begin a strong bounty campaign focused at promotion are almost in place. Here are the general rules that must be followed and the type of bounties we will have.

Bounty Types:
- Bounties will be stake based. Meaning there is a pool of funds for a bounty and a stake gives you a claim to a certain amount of funds in that pool when the time comes to divide funds among participants.

Bounty Registration:
- All participants will have to register HERE

Bounty Enforcer:
- You will have to PM me when completing bounties so save my profile and get to know me. I do like long walks on the beach  Roll Eyes

Supply Allocation:
- At the very least 150,000 SoLCerts will be allocated to bounties. That is 1.5% of the total supply. Now realize each is potentially a Dollars worth through Sollars. This means we are very serious about getting the word out and spreading our message. And those who participate will be the ones who benefit.

Bounty Duration (Runtime):
- Bounty campaign will run for the last three weeks of this ICO starting this Thursday April 21st 2016. We will use the next few days to promote it heavily so everyone knows it exists and can participate. You can get a head start when the Medium blog is posted with the official Signatures tomorrow. Simply PM me what you are doing and I will make note of it by date and time. Rewards will come for early participation.

New ICO Auction Minimum:
Can Purchase in Increments of 1000
We brought it back down to 1000. Now more can participate.

Funds that are not Sold:
- As promised whatever is not sold during the ICO will stay locked up. That is the rest of the funds will be locked up as discussed for a duration of at least 6 months as we go about over funding our Kickstarter. That is the immediate purpose of what we are doing. Your donations today will make that process almost futile. Thank you for those who have!

Bounties to Expect:

- Here are the following bounties you can expect:

Signature Campaign (Duh)
    Facebook Likes
    Twitter Follow
    Thread Bumps
    Translations

-You can find content to post about the project HERE. It will be updated with more content so get to know it.

Content is expected to be shared on Reddit, Facebook groups, BitcoinTalk threads (where we are relevant to the topic (dont spam)), Alt-coin forums and any other place that is relevant. Moving forward, anywhere we type in altcoin, alt-currency, bitcoin, we should see posts on this project and its ICO. And especially the video that explains why we are starting in Hollywood. Everywhere! We mean that, everywhere.

IN CONCLUSION:

We've got a very powerful alliance forming right now and I'll be happy to expand on it should deals finalize. We look forward to working with the BitcoinTalk and other crypto communities to spread the word about this project.

Please don't say we didn't tell you. This is not a crypto currency project. We are not like anyone else. We actually have real appeal outside of the crypto/developer -world and more importantly regular Americans. That is our demographic NOT other programmers. We are the only New Money project and it's powered by Bitshares technology.

There is one rule in technology that will for ever be true. What ever is "the next big thing" will not look like the last Big thing. So the next project to reach Ethereum success level and surpass it will look and be entirely different from that platform. And I can promise you it'll make a lot of $ense. At least for Grandma  Wink

#NewMoney #LetsGoReachGrandma
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Im here for the bounty of the greek translation Cheesy
Activity: 3
Updated info on Exchanges coming this week!

For now Register for the SOLCERT BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HERE:

SOLCERT ICO Bounty Description:

Medium post coming later today.
Looks like a interesting project

Thanks BasilHawkins! Its a little different than what most crypto-heads are used to but we are doing what is necessary to reach a mainstream audience. Blockchain is finally like assholes. Everybody has one  Smiley

We are trying to get the crypto-world to do the hard thing and really think in depth about how we can reach mainstream regular people. We've got all the code we need. Now its about execution. Thank you for checking us out.

SOLCERT ICO Bounty Description:
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Looks like a interesting project
Activity: 3
SoLCert Bounty Campaign Update!

Thank you all for your patience! Lots happening at the same time  Smiley

All elements to begin a strong bounty campaign focused at promotion are almost in place. Here are the general rules that must be followed and the type of bounties we will have.

Bounty Types:
- Bounties will be stake based. Meaning there is a pool of funds for a bounty and a stake gives you a claim to a certain amount of funds in that pool when the time comes to divide funds among participants.

Bounty Registration:
- All participants will have to register HERE

Bounty Enforcer:
- You will have to PM me when completing bounties so save my profile and get to know me. I do like long walks on the beach  Roll Eyes

Supply Allocation:
- At the very least 150,000 SoLCerts will be allocated to bounties. That is 1.5% of the total supply. Now realize each is potentially a Dollars worth through Sollars. This means we are very serious about getting the word out and spreading our message. And those who participate will be the ones who benefit.

Bounty Duration (Runtime):
- Bounty campaign will run for the last three weeks of this ICO starting this Thursday April 21st 2016. We will use the next few days to promote it heavily so everyone knows it exists and can participate. You can get a head start when the Medium blog is posted with the official Signatures tomorrow. Simply PM me what you are doing and I will make note of it by date and time. Rewards will come for early participation.

New ICO Auction Minimum:
Can Purchase in Increments of 1000
We brought it back down to 1000. Now more can participate.

Funds that are not Sold:
- As promised whatever is not sold during the ICO will stay locked up. That is the rest of the funds will be locked up as discussed for a duration of at least 6 months as we go about over funding our Kickstarter. That is the immediate purpose of what we are doing. Your donations today will make that process almost futile. Thank you for those who have!

Bounties to Expect:

- Here are the following bounties you can expect:
  • Signature Campaign (Duh)
  • New Money YouTube Channel Subscription
  • Facebook Likes
  • Twitter Follow
  • 30-50 Posts around the crypto-currency community
  • Reddit/Facebook/Twitter Posts
  • Thread Bumps
  • Translations

-You can find content to post about the project HERE. It will be updated with more content so get to know it.

Content is expected to be shared on Reddit, Facebook groups, BitcoinTalk threads (where we are relevant to the topic (dont spam)), Alt-coin forums and any other place that is relevant. Moving forward, anywhere we type in altcoin, alt-currency, bitcoin, we should see posts on this project and its ICO. And especially the video that explains why we are starting in Hollywood. Everywhere! We mean that, everywhere.

IN CONCLUSION:

We've got a very powerful alliance forming right now and I'll be happy to expand on it should deals finalize. We look forward to working with the BitcoinTalk and other crypto communities to spread the word about this project.

Please don't say we didn't tell you. This is not a crypto currency project. We are not like anyone else. We actually have real appeal outside of the crypto/developer -world and more importantly regular Americans. That is our demographic NOT other programmers. We are the only New Money project and it's powered by Bitshares technology.

There is one rule in technology that will for ever be true. What ever is "the next big thing" will not look like the last Big thing. So the next project to reach Ethereum success level and surpass it will look and be entirely different from that platform. And I can promise you it'll make a lot of $ense. At least for Grandma  Wink

#NewMoney #LetsGoReachGrandma
bounty for german translation?

Yes sir  Smiley

It will be included in the coming Bounty campaign. We will be posting a thread today and giving out the Medium post to spread tomorrow as soon as the Signature is completed.

Translation bounties are included.

Nice! German translation claimed....  Roll Eyes Grin

Thank you sir!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
bounty for german translation?

Yes sir  Smiley

It will be included in the coming Bounty campaign. We will be posting a thread today and giving out the Medium post to spread tomorrow as soon as the Signature is completed.

Translation bounties are included.

Nice! German translation claimed....  Roll Eyes Grin
Pages:
Jump to: