Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW MONEY: The iTunes of Blockchain + SOLCERT ICO [launch April 14th 2016] - page 8. (Read 30046 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOLCERT BOUNTIES: The Smart Money movement officially begins… 

This is the movement we have all been waiting for. You wanted a currency grandma would be able to use and understand? Its here and it makes $ense. You don’t have to be an investor a programmer a mathematician or technical genius to participate or benefit.

All you have to be is a human being who values life liberty and the pursuit of your own economic happiness to claim being part of the Smart Money movement.

No complex jargon that leads to constant irrelevancy. No circle jerking about blockchain or idolizing programmers as gods who fail us time and time again. Instead WE will be the change we are waiting for. The technology is just a key. BUT WE ARE THE MOVEMENT.

Smart Money will be understood just like the Dollar is understood. Nothing to learn, but the new freedom and empowerment that comes with it’s smarter counterpart. And unlike other currency projects we are starting with a clear utility FOR MAINSTREAM CONSUMERS.

No more of this programmer to programmer non-$ense that keeps us in a constant loop. FUD is FUD but mainstream consumers will get us.

Its Simple. Smart Money… Or New Money. That is why we are all coming together to be apart of this. Together Americans are ready once again to link arms with the rest of the societies to change the world.

And we will do this with the people. No other currency community has a message for average everyday people. We do. And its time to spread it with this wonderful brand powered by Bitshares technology. First to Hollywood and then comes the rest of the world. Each and everyone of you is vital to this platfom’s success. So get ready to spread the word.

After today I want to see this project everywhere. My grandma should be calling me from Nigeria telling me how see heard about SoLCert's and the Smart Money movement. People will doubt as they always do. But in the face of doubt we will simply make $ense. Thank you all.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10

Escrow terms not mentioned, we have no idea what the escrow conditions are. It is probably just going to be a "working wallet". I am not trying to be malicious but once again we have a dollar peg that is going to fail. We have software that is not going to be used and no clear plan of what this software even does or what it is used for.

Please advise.

who we turd in poket?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I have issued a warning for this please everyone be aware.

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/solcert-tokens-warning-adcb794860d2#.2gseqt4q9

Everything in the warning above was clearly stated in both the pre-sale and in this thread too, as well as on Solomon's blog. The escrow has been clearly listed since day one of the pre-sale, and on this thread as well.  No one has contacted Solomon, Ronnie, or myself in regards to the above article. I understand your intent is not malicious, but this project has been quite transparent as seen in Solomon's replies on this thread.

Escrow terms not mentioned, we have no idea what the escrow conditions are. It is probably just going to be a "working wallet". I am not trying to be malicious but once again we have a dollar peg that is going to fail. We have software that is not going to be used and no clear plan of what this software even does or what it is used for.

Please advise.
Activity: 177
This project seems like an overly complicated take on micropayments to which the new currency, Sollars, adds very little.

Good answers to a few questions would help ameliorate my skepticism:

1) You seem to have no experience with any kind of tech startup or blockchain project. Do you bring anything other than marketing to this project?

2) Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

3) You seem to be using terms "DAC" and "blockchain" as equivalents, which is not how I understand them. Could you clarify what you mean by DAC and how a DAC fits into your long term plan?

4) Your analogy to Uber is problematic. Anyone with a car can be a taxi driver via Uber. Not just anyone can create high quality media content. Making blockbuster TV shows and films takes massive teams of people and large upfront investments. It seems to me that the success of your project depends crucially on convincing wealthy producers that your system will make them more money than the system already in place. How will you do this?  

These questions are So Basic.. NONE of your slick ads or graphics explains any of this. And your YouTube Video states the Problem but doesn't talk about the solutions. IF these answers dont come from you soon then there is no point in going any further.
Activity: 177
If you cant pass the icocountdown.com then you have something to hide .. I would recommend that NOBODY INVEST unless they can pass icocountdown.com.

Get Registered With icocountdown or FAIL. They have already Caught too many Scams for investors NOT to Notice..
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
So your aim to achieve mainstream adoption is to have a massive campaign on kickstarter.com Huh

"We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers, as well as rewards that the creator did not make.

Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; "

https://www.kickstarter.com/rules/prohibited

At least now we know who 'icocountdown' is.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
So your aim to achieve mainstream adoption is to have a massive campaign on kickstarter.com Huh

"We prohibit projects that are illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous for backers, as well as rewards that the creator did not make.

Offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; "

https://www.kickstarter.com/rules/prohibited

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
I have issued a warning for this please everyone be aware.

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/solcert-tokens-warning-adcb794860d2#.2gseqt4q9

Everything in the warning above was clearly stated in both the pre-sale and in this thread too, as well as on Solomon's blog. The escrow has been clearly listed since day one of the pre-sale, and on this thread as well.  No one has contacted Solomon, Ronnie, or myself in regards to the above article. I understand your intent is not malicious, but this project has been quite transparent as seen in Solomon's replies on this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
there is no escrow for BTC ICO? Huh Huh
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2086
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This project seems like an overly complicated take on micropayments to which the new currency, Sollars, adds very little.

Good answers to a few questions would help ameliorate my skepticism:

1) You seem to have no experience with any kind of tech startup or blockchain project. Do you bring anything other than marketing to this project?

2) Why should anyone give you/your organization 10-20% of the earnings from their films when this whole payment process could easily be entirely decentralized? What is that fee for and why should it not go to the content creators? In short, why do content creators need you at all?

3) You seem to be using terms "DAC" and "blockchain" as equivalents, which is not how I understand them. Could you clarify what you mean by DAC and how a DAC fits into your long term plan?

4) Your analogy to Uber is problematic. Anyone with a car can be a taxi driver via Uber. Not just anyone can create high quality media content. Making blockbuster TV shows and films takes massive teams of people and large upfront investments. It seems to me that the success of your project depends crucially on convincing wealthy producers that your system will make them more money than the system already in place. How will you do this? 
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
legendary
Activity: 1358
The New Money Movement

When people think of “new money”, the concept of innovative payment solutions comes to mind. But in the world of digital currency, New Money is something entirely different. It is not just another digital currency, but rather an entire movement focusing on expanding the reach of cryptocurrency in general.

To make cryptocurrency more appealing, new platforms and services have to be developed. Crypto enthusiasts will use Bitcoin and various alternative currencies on a regular basis, but they are not making a significant impact on the everyday lives of consumers. This is where New Money comes into the picture, as this initiative is designed to build killer apps and platforms to provide an alternative financial solution to Americans.

The project is dedicated to creating new money in its purest form: establishing the next dollar, rather than imitating Bitcoin. Unfortunately for cryptocurrency fans, Bitcoin does not seem to have much appeal as far as mainstream adoption is concerned. New Money wants to target the mainstream consumers, rather than just tech-savvy enthusiasts and cryptocurrency aficionado.

To create a new financial movement, the New Money team has created a new currency, called Sollars. Some people may have noticed this name closely resembles “Dollars,” as the goal is to build Smart Money, and Sollars seems to be an aptly chosen name. Putting Sollars in the mind of mainstream consumers will not be easy, but the New Money team is planning to target Hollywood first.
The Solcert Token Will Be Converted To Sollars

Not too long ago, the New Money team started the ICO for the Solcert token. It is important to note the Solcert token will be converted to Sollars once the new currency has its very own blockchain. That process will take place down the road although no official date has been announced just yet.

Investors who are looking to take part in the Solcert ICO still have ample opportunity to do so, as it will run for another three weeks. A total of 10 million tokens has been created, of which close to 4 million are left to be auctioned. Interested parties can invest by using Bitcoin, Ether, and Bitshares to buy Solcert tokens. All of the ICO funds is being held in escrow, to ensure no one can run off with the money.

Once the Solcert ICO has come to an end, the funds will be used entirely for a Kickstarter campaign and a seed round for New Money. Developing new platforms for digital currency usage will take time and resources, which is why this ICO is so important. Funding the development of the first New Money project will be facilitated as more money is raised.

Moreover, after the ICO sale, Solcert tokens will be made available for trading on the OpenLedger exchange. At the time of writing, the New Money team was still in talks with other exchanges to distribute these tokens further, but no official partners have been announced just yet.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Proudly wearing my new signature..
Pages:
Jump to: