Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 25. (Read 222608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Wow! There's a new farming game that rewards players with Piggycoin! This looks like a novel use case for Piggycoin.

Here is the press release: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/farm-fun-exciting-new-game-rewards-players-piggycoin/

Looks like the game creator's stocked up on Piggycoin when the price was low.

I am definitely gonna play this.I would love to increase my supply of Piggy!

CCN press release looks legit. This makes me feel better. Back on April 1 there was a huge spike to over 300 satoshi on the price. The story I heard on the Poloniex trollbox was that someone was developing an Angry Birds type game for Piggycoin, which I relayed here a few pages back in this thread. But then I heard nothing about it and the price settled back to right where it had been. I guess everyone discounted it as an April 1 joke or faked story/pump and dump or combination thereof. I know I came to that conclusion, and felt bad about my posting. This news, if it pans out, vindicates me. Whew.

I'm also looking forward to playing the game. And if it allows more than one player per household, it's something to get my kids involved with as well. Or maybe we can all play under one account. Either way, bring it on! :-)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Wow! There's a new farming game that rewards players with Piggycoin! This looks like a novel use case for Piggycoin.

Here is the press release: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/farm-fun-exciting-new-game-rewards-players-piggycoin/

Looks like the game creator's stocked up on Piggycoin when the price was low.

I am definitely gonna play this.I would love to increase my supply of Piggy!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How to get coins from 1.0.0 version wallet?

You shouldn't need to do anything special to get coins from that wallet.  Just install the newest wallet (Desktop PiggyBank), run it, close it, then copy your old wallet.dat over the newer one.  That's for New PiggyCoin [PIGGY].

If you're talking about the old proof-of-work PIG, then you're out of luck I'm afraid, as that coin is defunct now.  There was a coin swap to New PiggyCoin which went on for over a year, but we felt we had to end it eventually.
Activity: 8
How to get coins from 1.0.0 version wallet?
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Good to see this coin is still alive. Have some for my kid and already told him they are from him. Any news about the project?
Activity: 658
to "piggycoin" and "greenmo":

I found a bug of android piggycoin wallet.

when I used the built-in QR scanner to scan the QR which is generated from my recipient address (peRpahDtHc2KuBRumDAfLGppDJ46X6YEZK), the address could be correctly shown on the "Complete"  window, but when I clicked on the "OK", it couldn't be fully copied to the "Recipient address" column, only showed part of it like "c2KuBRumDAfLGppDJ46X6YEZK".

I've tried many times, got the same result. Please try it to see if you or other guys  have the same problem.

Thanks

The guy who made the Android wallet has given us a quote of USD 100 to fix the QR code issue.  Anyone want to donate?  :8]

(We hope to make an open-source Android wallet someday but it's a ways off.)

Oink,
Mo
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Hi,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – the most complete vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (2.0) including PiggyCoin!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

PIGGY: pbGGznxfPzE3sgFm7G6pqeaqHCnUPxTxzz
BTC: 1Aqbc5M4Wt5KiZK5mq7VzQ4gWJKJGUufpW

Cheers!
~ Allien

Nice work... They look great!
Activity: 390
Hi,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – the most complete vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (2.0) including PiggyCoin!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

PIGGY: pbGGznxfPzE3sgFm7G6pqeaqHCnUPxTxzz
BTC: 1Aqbc5M4Wt5KiZK5mq7VzQ4gWJKJGUufpW

Cheers!
~ Allien
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
PIGGYcoin has helped teach my daughter about saving cryptocurrencies and stocking them up to save them for a good day to cash out Smiley

It's appreciated about 700% (due to the rise of both bitcoin and piggycoin, in less than 2 years) since I bought the PIGGY I use to pay my kids. I have to let them know about "unrealistic expectations" in investing now as a result. ;-)
My Piggy wallet is strictly my daughters PiggyBank and everytime I got some spare BTC kicking around I buy more and just put them there and keep letting them grow Smiley Until she wants to cash them out lol
legendary
PIGGYcoin has helped teach my daughter about saving cryptocurrencies and stocking them up to save them for a good day to cash out Smiley

It's appreciated about 700% (due to the rise of both bitcoin and piggycoin, in less than 2 years) since I bought the PIGGY I use to pay my kids. I have to let them know about "unrealistic expectations" in investing now as a result. ;-)
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Mo Green
Hi , is this still a live project for teaching kids about crypto or has it become something else?

It's still live of course.   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1073
Hello (Oink), I have a wallet full of Piggy because my Gia wanted some. Now it seems it is no longer staking? Anyone else have this problem? If you did I would appreciate it if you can post how you over came this problem. Thanks in Advance from Dad and Gia.

Hmm, it seems like staking is still working. Are you synced up with the network?
JRu
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello (Oink), I have a wallet full of Piggy because my Gia wanted some. Now it seems it is no longer staking? Anyone else have this problem? If you did I would appreciate it if you can post how you over came this problem. Thanks in Advance from Dad and Gia.
Activity: 363
Hi , is this still a live project for teaching kids about crypto or has it become something else?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
It is really unfortunate that CoinWallet.co. They were great guys with a great service. Still, at least Piggy still has an online wallet!
bump .. tis a shame .. ethought is taking an honorable bow out .. but it is/was a great service .. 3rd party trust is about the most rare thing in crypto and CoinWallet.co had established a great record ... i'm not smart enough to manage it but brand PIGGY blends perfectly with CoinWallet.co ... someone wiser would investigate that possibility.
Activity: 530
I will continue to keep the coins. The price now happy.
legendary
pos  % ? year...

3% interest rate, if that's what you are asking.
Activity: 53
legendary
Activity: 1073
It is really unfortunate that CoinWallet.co. They were great guys with a great service. Still, at least Piggy still has an online wallet!
Pages:
Jump to: