Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 29. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Thanks good. We need more fun and educational things like this crossword to have a package of materials teachers and parents can choose from to use piggycoin as intended. Be sure to link this on the piggy-coin website if you haven't already.

Done :8)  https://www.piggy-coin.com/piggycoin-crossword/
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

Thanks, looks good. We need more fun and educational things like this crossword to have a package of materials teachers and parents can choose from to use piggycoin as intended. Be sure to link this on the piggy-coin website if you haven't already.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Mo Green
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Now you can buy a PiggyCoin mug and a PiggyCoin-themed Monopoly boardgame at our PiggyCoin Shop!  Payment is accepted in PiggyCoins only.

https://www.piggy-coin.com/shop/
That is awesome!!!! I'm so sharing that with everyone I know!!! Great work guys!!!
Now you can buy a PiggyCoin mug and a PiggyCoin-themed Monopoly boardgame at our PiggyCoin Shop!  Payment is accepted in PiggyCoins only.

https://www.piggy-coin.com/shop/
Mo Green
to "piggycoin" and "greenmo":

I found a bug of android piggycoin wallet.

when I used the built-in QR scanner to scan the QR which is generated from my recipient address (peRpahDtHc2KuBRumDAfLGppDJ46X6YEZK), the address could be correctly shown on the "Complete"  window, but when I clicked on the "OK", it couldn't be fully copied to the "Recipient address" column, only showed part of it like "c2KuBRumDAfLGppDJ46X6YEZK".

I've tried many times, got the same result. Please try it to see if you or other guys  have the same problem.

Thanks for the info; will pass it on to the team.

Can anyone else recreate this bug?
Activity: 163
go to hell my boy
to "piggycoin" and "greenmo":

I found a bug of android piggycoin wallet.

when I used the built-in QR scanner to scan the QR which is generated from my recipient address (peRpahDtHc2KuBRumDAfLGppDJ46X6YEZK), the address could be correctly shown on the "Complete"  window, but when I clicked on the "OK", it couldn't be fully copied to the "Recipient address" column, only showed part of it like "c2KuBRumDAfLGppDJ46X6YEZK".

I've tried many times, got the same result. Please try it to see if you or other guys  have the same problem.

Thanks
200,000 PIGGY reward paid to drew for his excellent IRC tipbot, from the premine.

Well, it works on my Galaxy S5 (runs upside down to my preferred orientation but that's a minor quibble). I don't see any option for it to pay out PIG/PIGGY, or a way to enter a Piggycoin address for it to pay out to.

Could something like this be updated and have some minor amount of paid advertising run with the app, that would fund piggycoins that could be distributed to players? That would be a nifty faucet.

Thanks for the info '(oo)'
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Can somebody with an Android device help out the PiggyTeam and test this game from the piggydev days?  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piggycoin.hotpiggy

I'd like to know:

1) Whether it still works
2) Whether it says it pays out PIG or PIGGY
3) What it actually pays out, if anything, and how much.
4) If there are any bugs.

Cheers,
Mo

Well, it works on my Galaxy S5 (runs upside down to my preferred orientation but that's a minor quibble). I don't see any option for it to pay out PIG/PIGGY, or a way to enter a Piggycoin address for it to pay out to.

Could something like this be updated and have some minor amount of paid advertising run with the app, that would fund piggycoins that could be distributed to players? That would be a nifty faucet.
Activity: 163
go to hell my boy
Happy new year !  All the best to Piggycoin and  supporters!!
The user 'drew' has made a PIGGY tipbot for our IRC channel!  Thanks drew ^(oo)^

You'll need to register your nickname to keep your tips — Use the command:

/msg NickServ REGISTER a-good-password [email protected]

Be sure to pick a good password, and use a real e-mail address.  You'll have to click a link in an e-mail that NickServ sends you to confirm your e-mail address.

Example tipbot commands:

!balance
!address  (Use this to get an address to which you would deposit)
!withdraw pYourOwnPIGGYAddress
!tip username 10
!rain 100
Mo Green
Can somebody with an Android device help out the PiggyTeam and test this game from the piggydev days?  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.piggycoin.hotpiggy

I'd like to know:

1) Whether it still works
2) Whether it says it pays out PIG or PIGGY
3) What it actually pays out, if anything, and how much.
4) If there are any bugs.

Cheers,
Mo
Suddenly my wallet won't open. Gives me error messages. Was there a mandatory update recently?

Yes, on Dec 4th.  What OS are you on btw?

I got that update. I'm running 1.2.3.0 or something like that. It was working just fine, but then yesterday, my computer did one of its automatic update/restart, and when I tried to fire up the wallet, I got an error message. It was working fine up until the day before yesterday. Right now I'm running Windows 8.1 and on the fence about updating to Windows 10.

If you PM me an email address I can send you a screen shot of the error message.

PM'd and got your e-mail thanks.  Neurocis will take a look at it and get back to you :8]
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Suddenly my wallet won't open. Gives me error messages. Was there a mandatory update recently?

I got that update. I'm running 1.2.3.0 or something like that. It was working just fine, but then yesterday, my computer did one of its automatic update/restart, and when I tried to fire up the wallet, I got an error message. It was working fine up until the day before yesterday. Right now I'm running Windows 8.1 and on the fence about updating to Windows 10.

If you PM me an email address I can send you a screen shot of the error message.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Our web guy and graphic design guy are inactive at the moment.  Anyone interested in joining the PiggyTeam? :8]
Mo Green
How does it look with newly opened stores.
I would  like Tshirt with piggy :-)

No news yet sorry.  Maybe this coming spring.  It is still planned to do.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays :8]
Activity: 128
Hello
How does it look with newly opened stores.
I would  like Tshirt with piggy :-)

Ah, and there's a link on the Parents page.  Thanks for the info, we'll remove that.

It is planned to reopen the Piggy Shop, but unfortunately we new PiggyTeam don't have the image files that were used to make the t-shirts.
Pages:
Jump to: