Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 3. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 23
Dreams are realities un-manifested.
Anyone got active nodes?
Hi, I am also looking at mining or supporting the piggy coin. A new member posted a german mining pool a couple of threads ago. I am checking if this is valid before clicking their link.

The Piggy-Coin website was down last time I checked. Can anyone say why this is the case? We can set up a fundraiser to support the website if necessary.

All of this info can be found on the ANN, Active nodes can be farmed off of Chainz. If you wish to talk to the community, join us on discord https://discord.gg/w2W9KF8 we are working on the website.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Satoshi Trade would be a good placement for ETH and DOGE markets Wink

Yep, it seems to be versatile. I have done a short search and so far read good reviews about them.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Satoshi Trade would be a good placement for ETH and DOGE markets Wink
They can be bought for 5 satoshi!. I bought some on Coinexchange. It seems to me that Coinexchange and Cryptopia are the most active exchanges trading Piggycoin.
https://www.coinhills.com/market/piggy/
I would prefer to use Coinexchange for my trading orders.
Cryptopia, sometimes got troubles with upgrades.
I got some coins stucked on Cryptopia.

Thank you for this contribution.

I have good experience with Coinexchange. The problem is that in order to sell in the future you need plenty of buyers. I think that I will start an account at Satoshi Trade as well because they allow you to exchange Piggy for BTC ETH and Tether. Any experience with that?

I am also using the new piggy bank to store Piggy locally. But it takes ages to sync. I'll test it by sending 1 Piggy just to be shure.
So no one answered unequivocally, about the coins for the crimson wallet ... is there anyone responsible for these questions?

If I look up in the thread all serious questions (including mine) have been unanswered by the developers. Have you tried the thread on reddit?
Anything going on with PIGGY? Chinese year of the pig coming up - could be exploited =D
You got me.
The year of Pig to come, in Chinese Lunar New Year.
It works.  It could use an updating.
It has markets.  YEAR of the PIGGY?
Exactly!
The year of the pig is staring in 2019 on a Tuesday, February 5 th according to wikipedia.
on Coinexchange it is trading for 8 - 12 satoshi.
They can be bought for 5 satoshi!. I bought some on Coinexchange. It seems to me that Coinexchange and Cryptopia are the most active exchanges trading Piggycoin.
https://www.coinhills.com/market/piggy/
Anything going on with PIGGY? Chinese year of the pig coming up - could be exploited =D
You got me.
Exactly!
The year of the pig is staring in 2019 on a Tuesday, February 5 th according to wikipedia.
on Coinexchange it is trading for 8 - 12 satoshi.
You got me.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Anyone got active nodes?
Hi, I am also looking at mining or supporting the piggy coin. A new member posted a german mining pool a couple of threads ago. I am checking if this is valid before clicking their link.

The Piggy-Coin website was down last time I checked. Can anyone say why this is the case? We can set up a fundraiser to support the website if necessary.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Anyone got active nodes?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
I made a coin purse for the Rapsberry Pi 3 computer.
And I will be very glad to coins  Cheesy
pcPx5KhMYpbAuV4HVWZMDjX1UdqymN2Qha         

https://mega.nz/#!RnJFzQAQ!sBr1r95-AXF9RAmRrw7EkJF95g7WD4qne8mlu5BBC70

Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
Highest actual order in TradeSatoshi is 200000PIGGY for 1 PIGGY=8 Satoshi
The coin is still alive with no active product. DEVs??
Activity: 9
The pig is a symbol of saving money. I see that you take it as a symbol of the project is very innovative
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Good to see this project continuing.

I've always had a soft spot for PIGGY!  Cheesy
Activity: 78
Good day Dev. Can I ask what is the conract add of piggycoin. tnx
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Any thoughts on running a PIGGY anchor on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange?  As SDEX continues to grow, the PIGGY community could prosper as well, since we could be traded in ANY asset to PIGGY or PIGGY to ANY asset. We have been on some pretty good exchanged in the past, but not anymore. I think this would be a great way to get more exposure.

I still say, as I did months ago, if we are going to update PIGGY, why do we need our own blockchain? What are we planing to do that other, more mature platforms are not already providing?  Why not build on top of Stellar's blockchain and when deployed, be immediately available to trade with ANY asset on the SDEX.

Just some food for thought.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. I did not have problems to send a coin from one exchange to another. I hope that the coin will continue to please good news. I wish success to all.

what is the process to exchange our current coins?

We will make available an website where you will be able to exchange the old for the new piggycoin. (just make sure your piggybank is the 1.4 one)

We will be able to send Piggycoins directly from Poloniex and Bittrex, right?

if you see this seal of approval you know your staking a good chain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38031583
Pages:
Jump to: