Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 7. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Nice job..... hope to join for the bounty campaign
Activity: 113
Merit: 23
Dreams are realities un-manifested.
Hi all,

just to inform you, I found suddenly now piggy coins on coinexchange. So transfer was cca 18h from cryptopia to coinexchange.

Just to advise the community, I am hearing lots of people (myself included) are having lots of issues (delays so far) withdrawing from cryptopia at this time. I am not getting any response from their support confirming if this is just volume related or something else, but it appears to be across all coins. Also note that cryptopia giving an TXid does NOT mean they have submitted that transaction to the network for inclusion in a block, the protocol allows for transaction (and ID) generation independent of the submission to the network.

Some exchanges will generate the transaction via automation for review by one of their auditors prior to submission to the blockchain.

Oink!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi all,

just to inform you, I found suddenly now piggy coins on coinexchange. So transfer was cca 18h from cryptopia to coinexchange.
Activity: 250
Merit: 252
Hi, I have question, maybe somebody have a answer.

yesterday I tryed to move my piggy coins from cryptopia to coinexchange.io. They are still not in my coinexchange wallet, and on cryptopia is written sent to address from coinexchange and completed.

TransactionId: 22c544e26947c430f01c6eaec60a721ab6ecf6ccbae81e0f8be244447a6812c8
Ammount: 4926,4918439 piggy, fees: 1 piggy

you can check what happend here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/piggy/

Have somebody maybe any idea what happend?
On coinexchange is balance still 0

Thank you

I have the same problem. I do not know what to do.
f5ca54550bab21fa7ff4d02c9148d35b55ade50139e16fe6a805ec15c260fd38

I have the same problem too. If somebody solve this problem, please, let us know.

My cryptopia withdraws(none Piggycoin) have not been the quickest to process. I had one that took over 6 hours yesterday, but if you are still having problems, I would check with coinexchange.io to make sure their wallet is on the correct chain.
Help please.. how do I transfer PIGGY from Metamask to PIGGY address..

Help is really really appreciated

You have Piggies not PiggyCoin.  Wrong thread, go here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpiggies-charitable-airdroptoken-sale-project-concluded-2325683
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Help please.. how do I transfer PIGGY from Metamask to PIGGY address..

Help is really really appreciated
Activity: 4

yesterday I tryed to move my piggy coins from cryptopia to coinexchange.io. They are still not in my coinexchange wallet, and on cryptopia is written sent to address from coinexchange and completed.

Thank you

I have the same problem too. If somebody solve this problem, please, let us know.
Activity: 2

Thank you

Thank you
Activity: 6

Did you swap your wallet back in 2014 from the PoW to PoS?  If not, they may be but once again, the Dev team will need to validate that.

No I did not change from PoW to PoS. I got these coins as a long-term investment years ago and thought they were safe in my wallet. Which dev is still active and could I e-mail?

Neurocis is the Dev, check page 1 for contact details.

The PIGGY team is no longer performing swaps and gave one years notice of such (read back in this thread). I do not know if Poloniex can accept or swap coins from the old chain, you would have to reach out to them, would sure be awesome if they are.

But if not unfortunately the swap is many years past, before even me onboarding as dev. We continued swap for over a year, but unfortunately it is the nature of crypto that we do not have an email address to inform everybody directly. There was more than due diligence here in the forum.

Thank you very much for your advice. I have two questions though; 1: How would Poloniex or I get my old wallet synchronized? To what servers should we connect? and 2: Why would Poloniex do that? Give me those coins for the old coins? I would sure pay a handsome fee but I do not know if that is enough. And they do not seem to trade Piggy on their exchange, how would they send me the new piggys?
Activity: 5
Is the dev still active?
Me and a few friends bought some Piggycoin recently, I have 9000 little piggies left at the moment! - says the long time lurker! What a first post... well I wish I got involved when I first registered here... I hope its not too late Cheesy.

Never too late for PIGGY! Welcome to our sounder of swine.
Me and a few friends bought some Piggycoin recently, I have 9000 little piggies left at the moment! - says the long time lurker! What a first post... well I wish I got involved when I first registered here... I hope its not too late Cheesy.

Did you swap your wallet back in 2014 from the PoW to PoS?  If not, they may be but once again, the Dev team will need to validate that.

No I did not change from PoW to PoS. I got these coins as a long-term investment years ago and thought they were safe in my wallet. Which dev is still active and could I e-mail?

The PIGGY team is no longer performing swaps and gave one years notice of such (read back in this thread). I do not know if Poloniex can accept or swap coins from the old chain, you would have to reach out to them, would sure be awesome if they are.

But if not unfortunately the swap is many years past, before even me onboarding as dev. We continued swap for over a year, but unfortunately it is the nature of crypto that we do not have an email address to inform everybody directly. There was more than due diligence here in the forum.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/piggy/ is back on the correct chain!  You should be able to see transactions again!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

W00t, Yay!!
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/piggy/ is back on the correct chain!  You should be able to see transactions again!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Did you swap your wallet back in 2014 from the PoW to PoS?  If not, they may be but once again, the Dev team will need to validate that.

Activity: 6
Hi Guys,

My wallet (Piggybank 0.9.6.) cant connect with the network so i can not synchronise, what should i do?

Thanks in advance

The latest wallet is 1.2.3.  Download it from the site and update your config file with the nodes from page 1, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-piggycoin-piggy-3-interest-web-piggybank-android-piggybank-633803

Hope that helps

Thanks for the help! Should I update my config file on the old of the new wallet? And how do I send the coins from my old wallet to my new wallet?

Looking back through my messages, your wallet, Piggybank 0.9.6, might be on the network PIG, back before it switched over to PIGGY as PoS.  If that is the case, that wallet is dead, but might want to have the Dev folks confirm that.

I have a lot of pennies in that wallet, does that mean I lost them all?

Activity: 44
I have some piggy on poloniex. But they're not supporting blockchain anymore I think. My withdrawal still processing for 2 weeks. Those coins sitting there for 3 years.
I made withdrawal from Poloniex  2017-08-24 05:51:04
Bought 2 years before: 2016-04-02

Simply make standard withdrawal and create ticket thereafter, if it would not processed automatically.
I have send 1.01 PIGGY for test.
The rest of coins after support have pushed their wallet up (after confirmed arrival of testing 1.00 PIGGY to my desktop wallet).
Hi Guys,

My wallet (Piggybank 0.9.6.) cant connect with the network so i can not synchronise, what should i do?

Thanks in advance

The latest wallet is 1.2.3.  Download it from the site and update your config file with the nodes from page 1, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-piggycoin-piggy-3-interest-web-piggybank-android-piggybank-633803

Hope that helps

Thanks for the help! Should I update my config file on the old of the new wallet? And how do I send the coins from my old wallet to my new wallet?

Looking back through my messages, your wallet, Piggybank 0.9.6, might be on the network PIG, back before it switched over to PIGGY as PoS.  If that is the case, that wallet is dead, but might want to have the Dev folks confirm that.

I have a lot of pennies in that wallet, does that mean I lost them all?

Pages:
Jump to: