Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 4. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
Really good when i see piggy is back. With news piggybank for web and android.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
English First:

You now can mine Piggy  with german deutscherminingpool.de Pool.

We have low fees (0,5%)

automatic payout every 1/4 hour

No registration needed

Start your miner with

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://deutscherminingpool.de:3533 -u (Payoutaddress) -p c=PIGGY

Happy Mining!

in deutsch:

Wir haben den Piggy Coin  zum deutscherminingpool.de Pool hinzugefügt.

Geringe Gebühren von 0,5 %.

Automatische Auszahlung jede viertel Stunde.

Keine Registrierung nötig.

Startet euren Miner with:

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://deutscherminingpool.de:3533 -u (Auszahlungsadresse) -p c=PIGGY

Viel Spaß beim minen!
Activity: 10
Wow and i thought this coin was dead. My boys loved the piggy games cause they had their own little coins in their piggy banks.... they are 8 and 9 and i thought this is a nice project to bring kids towards crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Alright, I could be wrong (and I hope I am). Your developer (or someone who sure does a good imitation) is on the Poloniex Troll Box once in a while. My memory is that he came on there and said that they indeed used Silk Coin's wallet. I asked today on the Troll Box if there wasn't another coin that used the Silk Coin wallet and got a reply that it was PIGGY. As that meshed with my admittedly vague memory, I came here and asked.
Now, even if they did use the Silk Coin wallet, they had to use their own coding, so it is probably unlikely that it would have the same problems. But, now I wished that I hadn't asked at all. I just thought that if I posted it here, I would get the correct answer rather than listening to some random guy on the Poloniex Troll Box.
I apologize if I got PIGGY mixed up with some other coin. I am an investor in PIGGY and think it will be a great coin.

I thought the trollbox on Polo has been closed for close to a year now?
Activity: 25
Alright, I could be wrong (and I hope I am). Your developer (or someone who sure does a good imitation) is on the Poloniex Troll Box once in a while. My memory is that he came on there and said that they indeed used Silk Coin's wallet. I asked today on the Troll Box if there wasn't another coin that used the Silk Coin wallet and got a reply that it was PIGGY. As that meshed with my admittedly vague memory, I came here and asked.
Now, even if they did use the Silk Coin wallet, they had to use their own coding, so it is probably unlikely that it would have the same problems. But, now I wished that I hadn't asked at all. I just thought that if I posted it here, I would get the correct answer rather than listening to some random guy on the Poloniex Troll Box.
I apologize if I got PIGGY mixed up with some other coin. I am an investor in PIGGY and think it will be a great coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A coin with a history, I like the idea of coins, which can arouse children's interest in learning, but now Piggycoin seems to lack some attention.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
here's what happens when you sit on your laurels.

Some asshat comes along and steals your idea.

https://qz.com/1254298/startup-pigzbe-is-launching-a-cryptocurrency-wallet-for-kids-introducing-a-new-piggy-banking-paradigm/

Looks like a scam. You don't need a $10 million ICO to do this!

"Pigzbe" - is that the best name they could come up with?

At least they could have spelled it Pigsby.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think we could teach kids to saving their money all the time, because they should to know how much is it value for Earth at all.
Activity: 253

https://qz.com/1254298/startup-pigzbe-is-launching-a-cryptocurrency-wallet-for-kids-introducing-a-new-piggy-banking-paradigm/

There can only be one original piggy coin! ps your in the correct thread  Cool

Oink Oink
Activity: 28
Im buying some piggy judge.

Looks fun.
 Grin
legendary

Looks like a scam. You don't need a $10 million ICO to do this!

"Pigzbe" - is that the best name they could come up with?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I love the concept of coins. I hope that the project team will redouble their efforts to publicize it. I believe it will develop better.
Activity: 101
Hi,

I have Piggy coin in MEW. But I cant send to exchange or piggy wallet? How can I that?
Activity: 113
Merit: 23
Dreams are realities un-manifested.
Hello!

Where to get the archive with blocks until 2018?

Very first page, in the ANN ...

(Optional) Blockchain bootstrap file updated daily
This saves you time downloading the blockchain when you
first use your Desktop PiggyBank.
On Windows, unzip into your
C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\newpiggycoin
directory.
You can also find a recent blockchain bootstrap file at
CryptoChainer.com
Activity: 20
Hello!

Where to get the archive with blocks until 2018?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Piggycoin realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/piggycoin/real_time
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Piggyville's doors are now open! Come and join us at:

https://discord.gg/w2W9KF8

Hope to see you all there!

Just stumbled upon the Discord channel.

So good to see PIGGY moving forward.
Activity: 253
Nice to hear whats in store for Piggy, Keep up the good work neurocis  Cool.

legendary
Nice, good to see you have a plan and are executing. I wish I had some coding skills to help out.
Pages:
Jump to: