Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 56. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
we can create a group on skype its better to speak and see message when your offline

Add "piggycoin" to that group then

Add "xrielter" to that group then
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
we can create a group on skype its better to speak and see message when your offline

Add "piggycoin" to that group then
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Ok the price is really really bad. IF someone know pump i would be happy to get in contact with them to push the price.

If we let it go down it will hardly go up again.

We had this kind of prices before and we were able to recover from them.

Anyways, when do you guys wanna have this discussion about Piggy's future? Should we IRC or google hangout?
Ok the price is really really bad. IF someone know pump i would be happy to get in contact with them to push the price.

If we let it go down it will hardly go up again.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Ok, I understand. I apologize for my last comment.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
Hay Dev, you cant dance on two weddings! Do your university or develope piggycoin. I am asking you since many weeks about the old piggycoins. Its still not clear. You said that I should write you a message and It will be changed manually. I wrote you twice but still you didnt answer. So what will happen to the old piggycoins? So how can we change them to new piggycoins?
Thank you in advance for ur answer.

Even bholzer (who has been leading silkcoin dev work since the original team collapsed, and other altcoin dev work) holds down a full time job. Not many people are just doing altcoin dev work full time. So let's cut him some slack.
Hay Dev, you cant dance on two weddings! Do your university or develope piggycoin. I am asking you since many weeks about the old piggycoins. Its still not clear. You said that I should write you a message and It will be changed manually. I wrote you twice but still you didnt answer. So what will happen to the old piggycoins? So how can we change them to new piggycoins?

ohh, should I take this as a full time job? Great! I'll be living a under a bridge in no time...

And I told you guys. Just send me your old wallet.dat and your new piggy address and I'll send you the new coins.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I can not be of much help, but I can get a friend who is well known on twitter,
CRYPT0N1TE, to retweet anything piggy tweets. It will help get messages out
to the crypto community, but not kids or Joe Public.
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

I can help you to comunicate ...

May I suggest we hold a Google hangout session to discuss the future of Piggy, perhaps mid-next week after the announcements are done?

Seems good. I'm in Smiley

Great! Let's do it in a few days then.

I got some good ideas (I think!) for Piggy, but I cannot code. We can discuss how a layman like myself can help.

May I suggest we hold a Google hangout session to discuss the future of Piggy, perhaps mid-next week after the announcements are done?

Seems good. I'm in Smiley
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Today we announced project.piggy-coin.com.

“Project Piggycoin” is a project started and maintained by the Piggycoin Team. The main goal of this project is to face the biggest problem of the altcoin era, the dependency that coins have on their devs and how that dependency ends up killing them somehow.
At Piggycoin the development team is are working as hard as we can to bring new updates and to keep the community happy but in the end this coin shouldn’t be from the developers to the community, it should be from the community to the community, we are working together with one goal in common and “Project Piggycoin” wants to facilitate that.
This is where you, as a community member, enter the equation! Do you have an idea, a project you would like develop? Share it with us!
If the community likes your project you will be rewarded for it and the Piggycoin Team will personally help you with the development. So, what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity to enter the cryptoworld in a fun and exciting way, who knows if this isn’t the first of many projects, a door that will lead you to crypto success!

And we already have a project up! Go show him some love and vote yes Smiley http://project.piggy-coin.com/?portfolio=easysend-on-the-blockchain

Thank you for finally letting it go Smiley.  I am here to always support the coin, and you can always use my help.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
And guys, there's something that needs to be addressed. animalroam came to me with this question and I feel that the best solution is to address it here where everyone can see and discuss.

Seems like some of you are worried with my "absence", because I don't go to IRC as often as I used to go anymore, because I don't promote piggy enough or because I don't post in the thread as often as some of you might want.

This is all true, those are all valid concerns and I respect them all because, in the end that's what is happening. I have a reason though.

I'm now an university student and things are starting to get a little heavy, I don't have so much PC time as I used to have and what I have I use to code the ANN's you guys are seeing, not worrying about the community part... which is wrong and my bad.

I think we can find a solution though, we need the community to get involved, we need you guys to help me push this forward... I want to have always someone on IRC, always someone promoting, always someone helping me with the code if I need (actually I have someone for that, thank you flubber).
Other coins don't have devs they have dev TEAMS, and the work gets distributed, that's what we need to do. So, if you are interested in helping me with this, quote this message and tell us more about what you can add to piggycoin.
Thanks for reading, i'm off to bed now Smiley

Thanks for being open ... honestly you've really worked hard on this coin when it would have been easy to jump ship. 

Having a 'PR' person like tomoto would help communicate to outsiders what is going on and in the pipeline etc ...  I think a lot
of people look at the name and just dismiss the coin when there is a lot already that's been done behind the scenes. 

And guys, there's something that needs to be addressed. animalroam came to me with this question and I feel that the best solution is to address it here where everyone can see and discuss.

Seems like some of you are worried with my "absence", because I don't go to IRC as often as I used to go anymore, because I don't promote piggy enough or because I don't post in the thread as often as some of you might want.

This is all true, those are all valid concerns and I respect them all because, in the end that's what is happening. I have a reason though.

I'm now an university student and things are starting to get a little heavy, I don't have so much PC time as I used to have and what I have I use to code the ANN's you guys are seeing, not worrying about the community part... which is wrong and my bad.

I think we can find a solution though, we need the community to get involved, we need you guys to help me push this forward... I want to have always someone on IRC, always someone promoting, always someone helping me with the code if I need (actually I have someone for that, thank you flubber).
Other coins don't have devs they have dev TEAMS, and the work gets distributed, that's what we need to do. So, if you are interested in helping me with this, quote this message and tell us more about what you can add to piggycoin.

Thats real nice to read this, I can help you to comunicate on this bitcoin talk if you want. When a new project will be done give me some information about it and i will post here to explain it. Everyone in this comunity can help for free or if its a good project for reward.

I can personnaly give piggys coins for those whose comunicate about piggy and help comunity to get bigger and bigger.

We need to support the coin, the dev and the price not let it fall down, we need to keep interes and create interess.

You know people are scared when a topic is not moving when there are no messages in, they are thinking coin is dead even if its not true, your message to explain why their was not much message here is nice. We can understand things its just important to comunicate.

Now im full confident on you, i hope comunity will help this coin as i said i can give piggy to people who can create interess and create projects (im unfortunately not a dev coder).

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

And we already have a project up! Go show him some love and vote yes Smiley http://project.piggy-coin.com/?portfolio=easysend-on-the-blockchain

Shocked
If you can pull it off that would be a game changer IMO.
I will support piggy as much as I can (with donations, cause I'm useless at other things  Grin ). I have a great faith in it.

By the way you are doing a great work.Thank you!

P.S. Take your time, don't worry about it.

Regards

Today we announced project.piggy-coin.com.

“Project Piggycoin” is a project started and maintained by the Piggycoin Team. The main goal of this project is to face the biggest problem of the altcoin era, the dependency that coins have on their devs and how that dependency ends up killing them somehow.
At Piggycoin the development team is are working as hard as we can to bring new updates and to keep the community happy but in the end this coin shouldn’t be from the developers to the community, it should be from the community to the community, we are working together with one goal in common and “Project Piggycoin” wants to facilitate that.
This is where you, as a community member, enter the equation! Do you have an idea, a project you would like develop? Share it with us!
If the community likes your project you will be rewarded for it and the Piggycoin Team will personally help you with the development. So, what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity to enter the cryptoworld in a fun and exciting way, who knows if this isn’t the first of many projects, a door that will lead you to crypto success!

Pages:
Jump to: