Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 53. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
We need time to make the coin grow.

But as you see we are working on it and on projects.

We will never let this coin die, we will do our best to create value and create interess.

Price is going up a bit, its still much underevaluated to what it was and what it can be.

Dont loose your hope, help us to promote and to move the things.

Tomoto from piggy team
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
No wonder the price just started leaping.... Bet all the other altcoins wish they could get that kind of attention.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hold on, making a new post to make a new poll.  Will edit this post to say where it is.

EDIT: Poll here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/piggycoin-interest-rate-715699
legendary
It says the poll closed June 2, and won't let us vote.
I'm making a poll, though we might not necessarily do exactly what the poll says.  We will take it into account though.
legendary
I think you have the right idea with an interest rate related to 12 months for easy math. I'd like to think that general growth in the crypto community would support 6% growth for a good long while without diluting the value of the coin. But I'd be fine either way. Could you make a poll for it?
greenmo of the PiggyTeam here.

We're hoping to fix the staking bug in the near future, and we want to change the interest rate while we're at it.  The other staking parameters (min/max coin age) are up for debate as well.

3% and 6% yearly interest are popular in our team, as you can imagine exercises where kids work out how many PiggyCoins they'd receive in a month, that kind of thing.

Bear in mind the interest rate can't be too low, as we have to encourage staking.

Please have your say here.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I hold quite a bit of PIGGY now at a big loss, but I've made
it up with another great coin. If you want to see a great
PoW only Scrypt coin, check out Quatloo (QTL) at Bittrex
is now a top volume coin, is #75 in market cap, and the
dev is brilliant, hard working, and always around in the
#quatloocoin IRC.  Tomorrow they are releasing their
trading tool and things look real good. Look into it. I was
so impressed with the PIGGY bank wallet that I told the QTL
dev to look at it, since his wallet is just plain LTC wallet.
I think PIGGY has a lot going for it, and still have hope for
this coin. I hope I am not a bag holder.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Even if I lose a little money on Piggy, if it actually helped send some bikes to people in Africa who need it then I'm cool with the loss.   They need bikes more than I need Piggycoin.  Seriously though, seems like it can only go up from here.  This coin is much more rare than the price right now.

the weak hands are certainly out no reason it shouldn't rise from here. im still staking Smiley. I trust in honest devs! Piggy/Judge and I am beginning to also trust URO. Just my 2cents Smiley
Activity: 211
Even if I lose a little money on Piggy, if it actually helped send some bikes to people in Africa who need it then I'm cool with the loss.   They need bikes more than I need Piggycoin.  Seriously though, seems like it can only go up from here.  This coin is much more rare than the price right now.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
After reading up on Piggycoin and liking what I read, I couldn't figure out why this coin was so cheap, so I bought a bunch.  There really aren't that many Piggycoins out there for sale.   Did something bad happen or did I just get a pretty good deal?

yeah we've all been saying that ... let's hope piggycoin gets some influential backer.

I'm not selling mine though
Activity: 211
After reading up on Piggycoin and liking what I read, I couldn't figure out why this coin was so cheap, so I bought a bunch.  There really aren't that many Piggycoins out there for sale.   Did something bad happen or did I just get a pretty good deal?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
piggy frozen on poloniex  Huh

I asked them about it.They said it's a wallet maintenance. Should be up soon.

Edit:It's back up now.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
piggy frozen on poloniex  Huh
Activity: 194
Mo Green
piggydev told me the other day, that he created the ANN post and github repository as part of the job.
Hello All im Tomoto member of piggy team.

With few members including the dev we are working on the coin each day more.

We are thinking about project, about presentation about comunication.

If you look the first page of this thread you must see some changes since one week.

I will work on the presentation in bitcoin talk, on facebook on reddit and some other way of comunication.

Dont think dev is a scammer, he is working on the wallet and other projects you will see in fews days/weeks, he is not more alone, we are helping him, we just need time to get organized.

The price is still low to get in, i will buy more cause i support this coin.

Dont worrie, just need a bit of patience.

IF you have some skill and want to participate in team, send me a pm.

Thanks 
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
No, it really doesnt. Actually I was really surprised when I saw this, and I am totally willing to excuse if I am wrong but the question remains:

If he just build aegis, why was he posting here with the aegis accouint four days after aegis was launched and deleted his post afterwards? I am totally ok with him building other coins, but I need an explanation for this (you can see that a few posts above, luckily someone quoted him and I reposted it).

I guess I'm not getting why this is significant (slightly interesting, but nothing more IMO). IIRC, he said he was at a music festival or something and was using his phone; perhaps he logged in once in the past with the phone using the aegis account and it just defaulted to that and he wasn't thinking about it. This is all speculation on my part, but I'm seeing only the slightest indication of anything sinister in it. We can't be jumping at every shadow that crosses our path.

I guess we just disagree on the significant part. But this is all speculation now, we should wait and give the dev the chance to explain it.
Pages:
Jump to: